I have never thought it will happen to me

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

...........he stopped singing. The background music continued, indicating that he should sing, but he didn't. Hyunseung turned to Gikwang, but as they were supposed to act professionally, Hyunseung covered Gikwang's parts. You were surprised at the same time because you knew the characteristics of Gikwang. He is a meticulous person, and a perfectionist. Nothing has ever gone wrong, though he uses lines like "I always mess things up, like I always do" (as stated in chapter 2) He never actually messes things up, not until now.

Everyone was giving them a standing ovation, telling them that it's okay to screw things up at times, because they're humans too. Everyone did that except you. You were right in front, so nobody was there to block your view. And you were located at the center. Your eyes were fixated on his, it feels as though he was looking straight into you, reading your thoughts, your feelings and feeling surprised with what you've been feeling. Luckily, the song was ending. After some time, Gikwang looked away, he looked away first. But you still locked your eyes on him. 

"Minhae, I...I...didn't mean it." Gikwang apologized to everyone, but he avoided your eyes, you knew. You could feel it, because how is it possible for you to avoid someone's eyes, someone who's sitting right infront of you. It's pretty impossible, unless you do it on purpose. That's what you thought he was trying to do. He was avoiding your eyes, on purpose.

After that, Gikwang and Hyunseung proceeded backstage. The MC said things, to cover up for Gikwang's mistake. Maybe this is what you call professionalism. Everyone got over Gikwang's mistake......except you. You kept on playing that scene over and over again, because you knew he was looking at you, only you. Nobody else. Your mind start producing impossible thoughts such as, "Is he looking at me?" "Am I the only one that has appealed to him?" But you knew these are all foolish thinking because you knew where you stand.

BACKSTAGE

"Gikwang, what happened? You don't normally do this, you don't normally screw your lyrics up. Come on, don't tell me you're unprepared. We freaking practiced the whole night for this, this is our comeback. How could you do this?" Hyunseung started to bombard Gikwang with questions, even he can't answer.

"I don't know.." That's all that escaped from his mouth. Even he doesn't know why he's feeling this way. Well, he doesn't even know what's this feeling, because he has never ever experienced it before.

"Whatever......you're...URGH." Hyunseung was mad, he couldn't accept the fact that Gikwang screwed things up. Hyunseung stormed off and went to look for Yoseob, because Yoseob is the only one that is able to console him and make things better.

"Mianhae....." That's all Gikwang could say, even so, he doubt Hyunseung could hear it because he walked away already.

Gikwang felt someone patting his back. He looked behind, to find the matured looking maknae, looking right through his eyes, giving him a sense of assurance, that everything is going to be okay, no matter how hard it is right now, but Gikwang, knew better. He knew things aren't alright right now, and he has disappointed his fans, but how could he disappoint his fans? He has never done this before. 

"What if it's that girl? What if it's her that made me feel this way?" Gikwang thought to himself, but to prevent him from generating such impossible thoughts, he told himself that it's impossible, because it doesn't make sense. Nothing makes sense right now.

"Dongwoon.....remember the girl who you chose just now? For the Beautiful performance? Why her? Why not someone else, why must it be her? She looks so plain." Gikwang wanted to know more about that girl. Maybe Dongwoon will understand his feelings because he picked that girl. There must be something about that girl that has appealed to Dongwoon, because Dongwoon is a hard guy to be appeased.

"Ah, that girl. You know, our fans are all dressing up, because they wanna impress us, and I get tired of that. I get tired of the fact that they dress up because they think they can steal our heart, well yes they are beautiful, but I rather choose someone who dresses up normally, because that indicates that she's not afraid to be who she is, and she doesn't find the need to impress idols with beautiful clothes, but even so, she still impressed me. She's beautiful. You should see how the light shone on her face, made her face look as flawless as ever. you should see how her hair falls perfectly without her trying. You should see how deep her dimples are. You should....Oh why am I getting carried away. Why'd you ask anyway?"

"Oh nothing......." Gikwang replied.

"She's your fan, an avid fan by the way. Too bad, she's not mine." Dongwoon left Gikwang alone.

"Dongwoon, I saw. I saw how she looked like under those lights...I saw how beautiful she was...I saw." Gikwang whispered in his heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay that's chapter 3 ~~~ (-: