Argh!

It started with...A Lie {completed}

 Chapter Notes: Before I start, I’ve to notify you guys/girls (whoever is reading) that this chapter will be typed in Arron’s POV. (: Lastly, enjoy! :D

_________________________________________________

“Chel, Arron, I wna go to Taipei 101!” Jae pleaded.
“I’m fine with anything.” I replied.
“Let me check my schedule first.” Chelsea pretended to look all business-like, checking her calendar.
“Aww…c’mon. You can’t be busier than Arron right? Moreover, I know you would excuse yourself from everything just to accompany me!” Jaejoong teased.
“Yeah, right.” Chelsea answered sarcastically as she stuck out her tongue childishly at him.
This feels weird. Really weird.
I’ve never seen a wife flirting with her husband’s best friend in front of her husband before.
I saw Chelsea sneak a glance at me, and I immediately turned to my phone, pretending that I was too busy to entertain them.
“Okay, let’s go then!” Jaejoong said enthusiastically, with a voice that indicated more.
He was…rescuing an awkward silence?
I shrugged. Well, who cares?

“I want ice-cream.” Chelsea blurted out all of a sudden, as she pointed to the small shop opposite her.
I was just about to cross the road to buy it for her when Jaejoong cut through.
“I’ll buy it for you.” He said, flashing her a grin.
And she smiled back, genuinely.
“Why couldn’t she smile to me like that?” I questioned myself.
I acted on my instinct and pulled Jaejoong back immediately.
“Hey, Jae. Whatcha’ doing? I’m the husband here, right?” I glared at him fiercely.
“Whoa, whoa. I forgot.” Jaejoong half chuckled, holding his hands up in a surrender position.
Why do I feel there’s more meaning to his words? Did he mean that, I don’t act like one?
At this moment, my eyes interlocked with hers, and she nodded slightly in understanding.
Did she think I was acting?
My heart pulled as I thought of her thinking that all my concerns were simply a act.
Of course it was an act, what more could it be?
-~-
“Miss, can I have a chocolate ice cream?” I asked politely.
“$2 please.” She held her hand out as she passed me the ice cream.
I handed over the money and walked back to Jaejoong and Chelsea.
“Chocolate!” Chelsea screamed as she looked at the ice cream in my hand, rubbing her hands in glee.
“She looks just like a child.” I thought to myself, smiling deep in my heart.
It was her childishness that I first fell in love with, didn’t I?
“Chelsea.” Jaejoong frowned, “I thought you don’t eat chocolate flavored ice creams?”
“I…”
She doesn’t? I thought she always does. I always bought chocolate flavored ones for her since we started dating. She said she didn’t mind, and will love whichever flavor I choose for her. So I chose the chocolate flavored one, which is my favorite flavor. And since then, I’ve always assumed that she liked chocolate flavored ice creams.
“Chelsea?” Jaejoong repeated again, when he got no answer from Chelsea.
“I’ve changed my taste. I love chocolate ice creams now.” Chelsea answered, her ice cream even more furiously, as if to prove her point.
“But I always thought you loved Strawberry ones.” Jaejoong pondered, scratching his hand in confusion.
It struck me like a lightening when I knew that Jaejoong knew more about Chelsea than me. Although he hasn’t date her before when I have. Is it that Jaejoong’s cares too much about Chelsea or that I’ve never bothered to know more about her?

-~-


“Both.” I said, simply replying for the sake of it.
“Both?” Jaejoong and Chelsea repeated.
I hated to see that they had so much chemistry between each other, saying the same thing, at the same time.
“Huh?” I questioned.
“Argh. Forget it. He wasn’t even listening. Let’s not bother about him.” Chelsea said as she realized I was still in a daze, continuing with whatever they started with before.
I listened to their conversation curiously, trying to make sense of what they were trying to say.
“No, I think you should buy this. This looks ier.” Jaejoong said, his lips seductively.
“Yah! Jaejoong. You dirty minded guy.” Chelsea chided as she smacked his arm.
I looked at what Jaejoong was holding to.
It was…a bra.
“Kim Jaejoong. She’s my wife, not yours. Stop being so to her!” I yelled, reflectively placing myself in between Chelsea and Jaejoong.
“I’m just helping her choose a bra.” Jaejoong put it in a way as though it was right of him to do so.
Well, in a sense, it isn’t wrong. But still…
“I’ll help her choose!” I replied, my hands grabbing the least exposing ones.
“Here!” I said as I threw the basket containing the bras that I chose for her.
“Arron ah. They aren’t the same sizes.” Chelsea said timidly, my back to cool me down.
“And none of them are even in the right size.” Jaejoong commented, causing Chelsea to blush.
“What?! Kim Jaejoong. You even know what her bra size is?” I choked out.
“And you don’t?” He challenged.
I gulped.
I looked at Chelsea accusingly.
“What?” Her eyes screamed.
“I didn’t do it with her.” Jaejoong cleared up the air, and I heaved a sigh of relief.

 Although I didn’t know why.

_____________________________

Aww...i don't know why, but i really love this chapter! <3