Waking up

It started with...A Lie {completed}

Chapter notes: I promised another chapter! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Argh. Where am I?” I thought
My head hurts. And the walls are moving…
I placed my palm on my forehead, making a futile attempt to soothe the pounding on my head.
I struggled to keep my eyes opened as it threatened to shut, to escape from the cruelness of the world.
I felt for my surroundings, only to find my phone laying beside me.
I picked it up, and pushed it open.
“22 messages, 105 calls from Arron, 29 messages, 200 calls from Jaejoong.” It read.
I smiled miserably. Should I be glad that I had a friend like Jaejoong who was more concerned for me than my husband?
My stomach grumbled hungrily, and I checked my calendar for the date.
“24th May.”. So I’ve been unconscious for…a day.
I swallowed my saliva, hoping that the little water I could provide would be enough for my throat. But sharper pains were sent back as it demanded more.
I lifted my legs up to my chest, cradling myself.
I was lost. Lost for the first time, after that incident. All alone, by myself.
“You have a phone, don’t you? Call someone.” My brain numbly instructed.
“Ring…” It rang, the walls reflecting the sound, hence ruining and hurting my poor ears.
I struggled to open my mouth, to make a sound, but my throat was too dry, my voice was too hoarse, nothing came out of my attempt to speak.
“Are you there? Are you alright?”
“Ha…low?” I finally choked out of my hoarse voice.
“Chelsea, Chelsea! Where are you?” Jaejoong anxious voice entered my eardrums.
There was hope, and so my brain focused immediately, searching for any signboards or directions.
“The alley behind Henry’s Chicken Rice stall.” I read out the information my brain provided, forcing my voice till it’s limit.
“I’ll be…”
My phone beeped for the last time, before it went dead.
This time, the alley was entirely dark for the first time. The only light source I had before was my phone, and now it’s dead.
I hugged my thigh closer to my chest, trying to find warmth and comfort out of it, while the betrayal incident replayed in my mind again.
~*~
“Yoz, brothers. Do you see a pretty girl lying under the moonlight?”
“Yahs, like a…a pretty girl waiting for her hero.”
“And we’re the hero.”
And an evil laughter followed after.
My eyes opened immediately, sensing danger.
Three guys were walking towards me. One standing in front of the other two, whom, I suppose is the leader.
“Now, let’s see who’ve I got here.” He grinned at me, kneeling down on one knee in front of me.
My two eyes interlocked with his.
He pointed his finger at me, and proceeded to my chin.
I cringed away from his touch, but no sound could come out of my throat.
“Aww…you’re so cute.” He cooed. And the other two took it as a cue to come forward.
“Boss. She’s pretty.” One of the guys said.
“And that’s why I want her for myself. Go guard the place.” He instructed.
Did the her refer to me?
I wasn’t processing well nor fast enough. I only realized what he meant when he started taking off my shirt.
I turned my head away, struggling and fighting for my ity,
“Arron. Help.” I thought fiercely in my head, “You said you would come to me when I needed you. Come now. I need you.”
Tears flowed freely from my eyes, when I realized he was no where near stopping.
~~Sick stuffs censored since it’s not a rated fic. Mwhahaha! xD~~
“It hurts. It really does. They said the first time should be reserved for the one you love. But yet, it was taken away from me by a stranger.
Droplets of rain started dripping down on me, and flowed down my cheeks together with my tears, with the coldness reminding me that I was bare.
I pulled the only protection I had-my already torn to pieces clothes closer to me, covering as much of myself as I can, opening my mouth to consume the rain.
“Chelsea! Chelsea.” I heard a voice call.
I didn’t know who the voice belongs to. My mind wasn’t processing.
I felt that person kneel down beside me, and his warm palms touched my cold, bare skin.
“It hurts.” I cried, “It hurts.”
“I know, I know.” He whispered back.
And I felt his tears on my face.
“Cease it.” I begged him.
He carried me, cradling me to his chest.
There, I fell asleep.

 For I could feel the warmth on it, I knew I could trust that person.