Kim Jaejoong, and his extraordinary powers?

It started with...A Lie {completed}

“Kim Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong!” I heard, and saw, tons of fangirls holding their LED boards, waiting for Jaejoong to appear.
Too bad they were waiting at the wrong belt.
“KIM JAE” was all that managed to come out of my mouth before I felt the man who I was calling slam his hand over my mouth.
“Shh.” He hissed, glancing around fugitively.
Oh right, I forgot.
His fans were simply inches away from us.
“Sorry, but Jaejoong, I’ve MISSED you!” I exclaimed as softly as I could, whilst giving him a bear hug.
“Oh no, wrong move.” I thought to myself as I saw Jaejoong’s fans turn to look at us.
After a moment or so of staring into each others’ eyes, recognition lit their face.
“Run!” Was all I heard before I was pulled by Jaejoong on my right hand, and Arron on my left.
“Jaejoong! Jaejoong!” I heard fans screaming behind us, running to catch up with us.
And that gave us the motivation to run faster.

“Stupid, stupid Chelsea.” Jaejoong chided, panting heavily when we finally escaped from his crazy fans.
“As always.” Arron added.
“Hey husband, that isn’t helping much.” I argued, “It’s all your fault Jae, go ask your crazy fans to stop chasing after you. Or you could have stayed there while we run, then Arron and I wouldn’t have to run so much.”
Jaejoong raised his eyebrows incredulously.
And then all three of us laughed.
“That’s a good suggestion, Chelsea. Too bad you didn’t suggest it earlier.” Arron seconded.

This is Kim Jaejoong, the bridge between Arron and I. Amidst all our awkwardness we had previously, Jaejoong could make all of it disappear simply with his appearance.

 “I really missed him.” I thought as I heard his chime-like charming laughter once again, after so many years.