Ignoring

It started with...A Lie {completed}

“Yes? Yes Chelsea? Is anything wrong?” Jaejoong rushed in.
“You. Changed. My. Clothes.” I spoke slowly, emphasizing my words.
“Yeah.” He answered nonchalantly.
I stood on the bed, unable to speak for minutes, before…
“YOU ERT!” I screamed, jumping down the bed, giving him a flying kick attack.
“ow. Ow. OW!” He groaned, rubbing his shoulder gently. “Why do you always aim the same place?” He complained.
“YOU CHANGED MY CLOTHES! YOU ERT!” I screeched, not bothering about Jaejoong.
“But you might catch a cold! And, and, you know, you were, erm…” Jaejoong stuttered.
“I was, I was what?” I challenged.
He bit his lower lips, “Nothing.” He mumbled, attempting to leave.
“Stop there, Hero Jaejoong. What did I do yesterday?” I asked.
“You sure you want to know?” He reconfirmed, turning around to face me.
I nodded.
“You were…groaning in agony.” He whispered.
Was he feeling hurt, for me?
And we lapsed into silence…
~*~
My soul has cracked open. And she has slipped in.
I lost my willpower. She won. She overtook my heart.
At that moment, when I saw her on the dark alley, my heart felt a deep pull.
My tears threatened to fall. I wanted to kill myself for not being there earlier, faster.
And her first word killed my heart.
“It hurts.” She said.
You know how much I wanted to hug her, to kiss her, to tell her I love her.
The pain, the agony. I swore to protect her from all of those. Yet, I failed.

“Chelsea, your lunch is ready, it’s on the table.” I wrote, and then slipped it under her locked room’s door.
It’s been two days. The not talking part I mean.
After that awkward silence we shared, and the self-reproaching conversation I had with myself, I was determined to teach Arron a lesson.
So I simply stomped there, right into his office, and scolded him.
.
.
.
“You know how hurt Chelsea was because of you?” I asked, trying to keep my temper in control.
“Whatever.” He answered, his eyes not leaving his computer screen.
Does he even care?
“You know Arron, sometimes I really wonder why I befriended you.”
“So?” Arron answered.
I walked over to him. Grabbing him by his collar, I pulled him up.
“Arron Yan. Do you even care about Chelsea?” I asked.
He stared at me.
“Read my lips, Kim Jaejoong.” He said
“I. Do. Not. Love. Chelsea.” He mouthed.
This was my limit. That really was.
I clenched and unclenched my fist, trying to keep my temper under control. Restraining myself.
“This was all an act. She was just a prop. A prop to calm my mother down.”
A prop. So Chelsea was just a prop.
“Bastard!” I cried, punching him on his face.
How, how could he call someone so nice, so sweet, someone who loved him so dearly, a, a…prop.
“I’m utterly disappointed in you, Arron Yan.” I said, “You really have no idea how lucky you are to have Chelsea with you, don’t you? She may look strong on the outside, but she’s easily hurt in the inside. Do you know how hard she tried to change herself to suit you?”
I thought I saw one of his eyes dampen with tears, but I couldn’t be sure since it was gone in a blink of an eye.
“And what status are you using to say these to me? Her good friend? Then I doubt you actually have the right to reprimand me.”
“The very fact that I love her is an excuse good and sufficient enough.”
He smirked, and I looked at him quizzingly.
He jerked his head, indicating for me to look behind.
I turned my head, and saw…Chelsea. The horror in her eyes told me that she had heard my whole love confession.
.
.
.
And indeed, she’s heard all of it. So now, here we are.
Well, it’s not exactly a bad thing that Chelsea’s ignoring me since I don’t have a clue as to what I should say to her.
I sighed.

 But I can’t say I actually regretted my confession. At least now she knows that she has other options, like me, waiting for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I swear, and i admit that i almost didn't wna post this. But anw, i did, and that's the point. LOL. :D. I doubt i'll post tmr, or if i do, it'll be posted at like, maybe, 11 plus or something? (SG time +8GMT) Because there's cca tmr and dinner after that and blah blah blah. So yeah. And i don't think i can finish another chap. today...D: Anw, enjoy! :D. And sorry Mantou, this chap. might really disappoint you. And the subsequent chaps. too.I'll apologize and explain later, once i reached a certain scenario that's okay for me to actually explain and all. (: