Bye

It started with...A Lie {completed}

“Here.” Jaejoong said as he pushed a cup of hot chocolate into my hands, “Hold it. It’ll warm up your hands.”
I smiled at him depressingly.
“I know it’s hard for you. Just take it as a new beginning, alright?”
“Thanks. I’ll…try.”
Jaejoong was earning stares from almost everyone. He wasn’t wearing any apparels to disclose the fact that he was Kim Jaejoong, because I said that it was awkward for me.
And so, due to my selfishness, people were gawking at him. Time to time, fangirls would come up to him for an autograph or picture.
“Jaejoong! OMG. It’s Kim Jaejoong from DBSK, isn’t it?” A girl rushed over with DBSK’s Mirotic Album.
Jaejoong forced a smile. “Hi.” He said.
“OMG. It’s really him. Kim Jaejoong. OMG. OMG. I feel like fainting with joy!” That excited fangirl exclaimed, and I rolled my eyes.
I saw Jaejoong struggle to not feel annoyed. “What would you like?” He asked sweetly.
“Autograph! And a hug!”
I passed him a marker from my bag.
The girl continued rattling on, and I looked at the enterance of the airport longingly.
I was waiting for someone.
And would that someone turn up?
“Maybe he wasn’t informed.” Jaejoong mumbled, comforting me.
“I…I…I’m not waiting for him.” I muttered, tearing my eyes away from the door.
I felt the gush of wind as the door opened once more.
I looked up expectantly, only to find myself staring into the eyes of a stranger.
Jaejoong chuckled softly. And I ignored him.
Minutes of silence passed by, with Jaejoong staring intently at me, as though observing me.
I was trying to glance at the door discreetly. Secretly hoping that he would turn up. To ask me to stay with him.
I felt someone tap my arm lightly. “Chelsea. It’s time.” Jaejoong whispered softly, not wanting to break this pleasant silence.
I nodded my head disappointedly.
“Yes. Let’s go.” I mumbled to myself as Jaejoong took my hand in his.
I took one last glance at the door, hoping for it to open, to reveal Arron, and have him tell me that all these was a joke. A dream.
But none of it happened.
Jaejoong pulled my hand lightly.
And we walked into the doors of the airplane.

~*~

“. . Please excuse me. Thanks.”
I kept mumbling the same thing as I pushed through the crowd who were blocking me.
“MOVE!” I screamed when I met a big sized guy who was listening to his iPod, refusing to make way.
I was scared. Scared that I couldn’t make it in time.

Finally.
Finally I made it into the airport.
I searched for the screen frantically.
4.00pm. Korea flight.
. I forgot to ask for the flight no.
. . Double .
I looked around.
Counter.
“Hello. Excuse me, Miss. Do you know what flight no. the airplane leaving for Korea at 4.00pm is?” I asked quickly.
She continued playing with her nails, not answering me.
“MISS!” I yelled.
“What?” She replied, exasperated.
I repeated my question impatiently.
She rolled a eyes and answered, “For goodness sake. You know what time it is now?”
I glanced at my watch.
4.05pm.
“You’re looking for Kim Jaejoong aren’t you? His flight left. LEFT! And I’m freakingly agitated because I didn’t get to catch him!” She complained.
Left. Left. She left. He left. She left with him. Gone. Forever. I was too late.
My inner emotions were in a turmoil.
Angry. Angry that she didn’t wait for me.
Jealous. Jealous because she left me for Kim Jaejoong.
Frustrated. Frustrated because I was just late for five minutes.
Irritated. Irritated because…
“WHAT THE HELL IS SO GOOD ABOUT KIM JAEJOONG?” I screamed.
She looked up to me, startled.
“He’s good because he’s kind, caring, good tempered unlike you, handsome and patient. Although you might be handsome, but you’re definitely missing out on the other qualities.”
“Damn you.” I cursed as I turned back to walk out of the airport.
“You would take good care of Chelsea, wouldn’t you, Kim Jaejoong?” I cried silently to myself.

 I know you would. Because you know how to cherish her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter notes: Finally. The airport scene! :D. I couldn't post ytd. Because i was too lazy to type a new chapter. :\. I'll see if i can finish the next chap today. But i doubt so. ><. LOL.