GO!

It started with...A Lie {completed}

Once again, I woke up to see a different woman in my arms.
It has been four days. Four days since Chelsea overheard the confession Jaejoong made.
After that, I knew I didn’t stand a chance.
After all, Jaejoong had been the one beside Chelsea all along. I was just…just her first love, her crush. And no more.
Looking at this woman, I finally realize what I saw in her.
Her eyes, is just like Chelsea’s.
I sighed deeply.
Lifting the woman’s arms away from my stomach, I stood up and got changed.
She tossed and turned, before snoring away slightly again.
As I picked up my jacket from the floor, a box dropped out from it.
.
.
.
“Arron! I want that!” Chelsea screeched, tugging my arm excitedly.
“What?” I groaned.
“That! That!” She jumped up and down excitedly, pointing to something in the glass shelves outside a “Tiffany & Co” shop.
I smiled at her childishness.
Seeing that I wasn’t looking at where she was pointing, Chelsea frowned and pushed my head to the direction she wanted me to see.
“You see that one? That ring. It’s so pretty. The two hearts are chained together, just like how our hearts will always be, right?” Her sweet voice rang in my ears.
“Is that a hint? A hint for me to propose?” I teased.
And her face turned pink.
I caught her face in between mine, and she blushed even furiously, bending her head down to avoid my gaze.
I lifted her face up gently, so that she was looking at me.
“Will you marry me?” I breathed into her face.
Anticipation shook through me. Although I was sure of Chelsea’s feelings for me, but I just couldn’t be sure whether she would want to marry me, or not.
It might not seem like a real proposal, but the words were from deep down my heart.
“But I’m only 20,” She mumbled, “but yes, I will.”
.
.
.
I smiled miserably at the memories we once shared.

~*~

“ARRON YAN.” My mom’s voice shook through the whole house, startling me the moment I step in.
I looked around the whole house, wondering where the voice came from.
Not before long, I saw my mom appearing from the staircase, and Herena was holding on to her, supporting her.
“What the hell are you doing here?” I mouthed to Herena.
“Ask yourself that question first!” Mom screamed.
“Me?” I mumbled, questioning myself as to what I had done.
“But I live here, and she doesn’t.” I retorted.
“You…you…”
Mom’s faced turned white all of a sudden, and she griped more tightly on the staircase bar to support herself.
“You…you…unfilial son.” She cried, before fainting.
Luckily Herena caught her before she could fall.
“Mom!” I yelled, rushing over to her.
Slowly and carefully, Herena and I laid Mom on the sofa.
“Call for the doctor!” I screamed to one of the servents.
“Mom, mom, mom!” I chanted.
Her eye twitched a little bit, and fluttered open a moment later.
“I’m so glad you’re fine!” I said in relief.
“Go. Go. Chelsea’s leaving for Korea with Jaejoong. Go. Go now! The flight is at 4.00pm. GO!” Mom mustered up all her energy to complete her sentence.
She's leaving? With Jaejoong? Korea?
So fast? So soon? They've got together?
“But…but…you…” I protested.
I just couldn’t feel safe leaving my mom at this state.
“GO!” She yelled, “Go for your happiness!”
I looked at Herena desperately, and she managed a tiny smile.
“Go for it, Arron. Jiayou, and good luck.” Herena said, nodding her head encouragingly.
And then I sprinted to my garage.
Picking the car key for my Porsche, I started the engine swiftly.
It purred softly, and I pressed onto the gas pedal.
“3.15pm” My clock read.
From my understanding of Chelsea and Jae, they would board the airplane 10 minutes earlier, which leaves me 35 minutes.

 I pressed the pedal even harder, silently praying that there wouldn’t be a traffic jam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's time for chapter notes! YAYYY!!! LOL.

Talking with you guys really gives me inspiration. xD. Some of you *winks* might know what i actually have in plan. I'm getting reeeaalllllyyyyy excited just by the thought of what i'm going to write. I really enjoy writing this fic, but, one chapter a day is usually my max. Because...i dunno why. LOL. I might update + write even more later today, but i'm not really sure. But i'll update soon, *promise*. But i'm not really sure whether i can update on Monday though. *frowns*. I'll visit, but i'm not sure whether i'll be able to update. Because sometimes i'm just too lazy to open that damn document to write. :x. But if i don't update, i promise to make it up on Tuesday with at least two chaps. ;D. I'm really glad that you people like it. Although there might only be a few, but reading your comments and knowing that you guys like it really makes my day! :D. Anwwww, thanks! *bows*. :D. 

PS: You know, sometimes i think my chapter notes are almost half as long as my story. xD.