AHHH!!!

It started with...A Lie {completed}

Chapter notes: My apologies for this lame chap. title, cos i couldn't think of any others. :\. This's really a short one. Because i'm quite depressed right now cos of the science and history paper today. *sighs*. Oh forget it. I'm optimistic. Mwhahahahahas. I'll update again later if i can. :D. Oh, btwww~ this chap. is dedicated to Mantou (since she instructed me to update today xD), and all subscribers. <3. Oh, and cjjaelin, i hope you don't die of jealousy~. It's a JaeSea chap. Mwhahahahahahahas~. Okay. JaeSea sounds weird. :\.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, I woke up to a completely dark and strange environment.
I looked up, but I could see no sky. In replace, was a blank, empty ceiling.
So I was in a room. Not in the dark alley anymore. I remembered someone carrying me from the alley.
I took off the blanket covering my body and stood up.
“Someone changed my clothes for me.” I realized.
I went out the room, and the breathtaking smell of fish porridge took me away. I followed the aroma, and it led me to the kitchen.

“Jaejoong?” I called out, recognizing his backview.
My heart fell deep, but I didn’t know why.
He turned around upon hearing his name being spoken. Seeing that it was I, he rushed to me immediately.
“Chelsea. Chelsea. You’re awake.” He said it as though a burden has been taken away from him.
I nodded my head.
“You shouldn’t be here. Let’s go back to sleep, shall we?”
I pointed to my throat miserably.
He chuckled a deep laugh and went to get a cup of water for me.
“Here.” He said as he passed me the water.
I gulped down the water as fast as I could, hurting my throat with the impact.
“Want somemore?” He asked. And I grinned in response.
~*~
This time, I was awaken by the commotion coming outside the room.
I groaned and took a pillow to cover my ears.
But soon after, the noise was getting louder and louder.
Frustrated, I went out to check.
“You see? She’s there!” Arron pointed at me, and stared at Jaejoong accusingly.
“What do you want?” I answered. Seeing his face makes me reminded of who and what the source of all misery was.
“I…I wanted to apologize.” He whispered, his voice so soft that you had to strain your ears to listen.
“And you do that by creating a commotion early in the morning?” I asked sarcastically.
No words came out of his mouth.
“Leave.” I instructed, and then I walked back to the room.
“You ask your husband to leave after you have with our best friend?”
His question left me standing halfway through the door.
“What?” I almost asked, but I kept my mouth shut.
He actually accused me of doing it with Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong. How could that be? Why don’t he trust us? You’ve known us for almost your whole life.
I was bitter and sore, until I caught myself of the mirror.
I was…only clothed with a t-shirt. Kim Jaejoong’s huge shirt. My hair was sticking all around. And I looked as though I just had a hangover.
“.” I cursed.
No wonder he misunderstood us. But still, he didn’t trust us enough, did he? I have yet to accuse him of cheating on me and he comes and say that I did that with our best friend.
I climbed onto the bed and was about to fall asleep, again, before I realized.

 “KIM JAEJOONG! YOU CHANGED MY CLOTHES!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, sorry. Another chapter note. I think the last line was super funny. And i'm thinking of ways to describe Jaejoong's expression. Mwhahahahaahhaahhaas~. And, and. I'm so glad you people are reading it, and commenting. Although it's always the same people commenting. D: . Silent readers or those who happen to chance upon this fic. Please comment~! I don't care whether you're a hater or a lover. Just comment! LOL. xD.