Kim Jaejoong, a flasher?

It started with...A Lie {completed}

“Jae. Your room’s been packed. By me. You can go stay there now.” I proudly announced.
I saw Jaejoong glare warily at Arron.
“What?!” I exclaimed. Unsatisfied with the attention I’m getting.
“I packed your room, Kim Jaejoong.” I emphasized once more.
“That’s the point!” Jaejoong replied frustratedly.
I looked at him with a huge question mark written on my face.
Arron sighed hopelessly at me.
“He's wondering whether his room is stay-able since you were the one who packed it for him.” Arron explained, and Jaejoong nodded desperately.
“Yah! Kim Jaejoong. This is what I get for packing your room!” I screamed, yanking his arm with all my strength.
“Ow!” Jaejoong groaned painfully, holding his arm protectively, “It’s gonna break!”
“Serves you right.” I said arrogantly as I stuck out my tongue.
“Kids.” Arron mumbled.
“WHAT?!” Jaejoong and I screamed in unison.
And then, I tackled Arron from the back, and Jaejoong strangled him playfully from the front.
“Hey Chelsea. You’ve grown fatter.” Arron complained as I jumped onto his back.
And then I started thrashing on top of him.
-~-

Back in our room…

“Arron, you’re not telling him about our real relationship, right?” I asked once more.
“Yes. That’s the whole point of the episode just now, isn’t it?” I heard him mumble as he gradually fell into a deep slumber.
“But won’t he be able to see through us?” I thought to myself, “Jaejoong always manages to. Well, least for me.”
-~-

“Kim Jaejoong!” I screamed at the the top of my lungs, knocking at his door furiously.
Well, everybody knows that Jaejoong’s a deep sleeper, so this morning all of us played rock paper scissors to determine the unlucky one who’ll wake Jaejoong up, since it gets really frustrating when he doesn’t wake up.
And I, happen to be the very, very, very, very, unlucky one.
“Kim Jaejoong, I’m warning you, if you do not, let me emphasize again, do not open the door when I count to ten, I’m barging in.” I threatened.
“And how are you going to do that?” Jaejoong dared.
Well, at least this proves that he’s half awake, if not fully awake.
“I’ll…”
Shoot. I can’t tear this door down right?
“Ran out of words, haven’t you?” Jaejoong snickered, “Then I shall go back to my sweet dream.”
“KIM JAEJOONG!” I screamed desperately.
“I can’t hear you, I can’t hear you.” He chanted.
Unwilling to be defeated, I examined the lock.
“It’s the old kind!” I half shouted to myself as I fished for a 5-cent coin in my pocket.
“YES!” I screamed in joy, victory and glory as the door successfully opened.
“La la la la la la la” I sang to myself as I walked to Jaejoong’s bed.
“Kim Jaejoong, wake up. Now!” I shouted at him as I pulled his blanket off his body.
“Argh.” I mumbled as I turned away from him.
“Chelsea. What are you doing? It’s cold!” Jaejoong said as he pulled his blanket up. 
“And why are you covering your eyes and turning away from me?” He asked ever so innocently.
“Because of you, flasher.” I scolded, “You’re ruining and hurting my poor little eyes.”
“But I’m wearing pants!” He argued, standing up to prove his point.
I turned back, only to see him with just his mini boxers.
“Why don’t you just wake up and get changed. While I protect myself from you, the flasher?” I answered, stomping my feet away dramatically.
“Hey, wait.” Jaejoong stopped me as he grabbed my elbow.
“What?” I answered irritably.
“Did you just say ‘my poor little eyes’?” He questioned.
“Err…I…” I stammered as I avoided eye contact with him.
“Didn’t you do it with Arron?” He questioned once more, pulling my face till I looked directly into his eyes.
“I’m just using it as an example!” I lied horribly.
“Oh really?” He’s eyes bored into mine suspiciously.

 “Yah! Kim Jaejoong. Go get changed!” I quickly answered, rushing out of the room before he could ask me any more questions that would get him closer to the truth.

___________________________________________

okay, i'm done spamming chapters. :D