I Like Him!

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

-Drama's Pov-

All of a sudden someone speaks on the phone.

"I don't know who you are, but I'm going to hang up. She'll call you later." Then the phone hangs up. I make a confused face and put my phone down. *That sounded like Yoseob* I think for a while when my older sister comes into my room. I stop thinking and look up at her.

"What do you want?" I ask in a sort of rude way, but I didn't mean it like that. She sits next to me on my bed and grabs my hands. She pouts a little. Ugh! When she pouts it means she needs something. SIGH. She looks straight into my eyes.

"Jebal."

"What do want?"

"Will you come to a party with me?"    I widen my eyes. Why is she asking me this if she hates it when I accompany her anywhere. Even if it is at the market! What is she planning?

"Why do you want me to come to a party with you if you hate it when I'm with you? Even at the market you hate it when I'm there with you!" She sighs.

"Ok. I'll tell you. But don't laugh!"   I nod my head. She sighs again.

"Remember the guy I told you about?"   I shake my head. She never told me about 'this' guy. Heck, she never tells me anything about what happens to her or whatever. 

"Well, he sent me a text saying if I wanted to go to his hyungs engagement party and I told him yes and then he said that I should bring someone along."

I raise an eyebrow.

"And why do I have to come if he said that you should bring someone? You can just go by yourself."   She shakes her head a bunch of times.

"Andwae!! Then he would think I REALLY didn't have anyone to bring with me soooooooooo PLEASE?"   I sigh and then shake my head.

"Ahhhhh wae!!!!???? PLEASE come with me or else....or else...."   I roll my eyes.

"Or else what?"

"I'll...oh! I'll tell that girl you like that you are in love with her!"    I raise an eyebrow.

"Ok?"   She sighs again.

"Ahhhhh! Just plz come with me!!! PLZ!!!! All you have to do is enter with me and then you can wander off but as long as your still at the party. Thats all you have to do!"   I sigh. *Should I come?*

"When is the party?"   She starts squealing.

"So you're saying yes?! Yay! Oh! It's tonight. Get ready right now because we're leaving soon!! BALI!!!"  She gets up and closes the door on her way out. I sigh and lay down. *Why did I end up agreeing?*  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-At the party-

-Junhyung's Pov-

Damn it! Where the hell is Yoseob?! He should've been here by now! I continue tapping my foot while looking at my watch. All of a sudden, someone taps my shoulder. I look in back of me and see Doojoon hyung.

"Oh, hyung. Whats up?"

"Uhhh, I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I....forgot the wedding ring at my house, but I can't leave cause she hasn't came and I have to wait until she comes. Can you help me by getting it?"

"Uhhhhh, yeah. I'll ask Yoseob since he isn't here yet."  Doojoon sighs in relief and nods. "Ok."   i just nod.

"Serously, hyung. How do you forget the most important thing in the world for a proposal?"   Doojoon hyung just shrugs and then walks away. I just shake my head. I call Yoseob.  (Yoseob is the bold text)

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah! Are you almost here? Doojoon hyung needs you to get something for him."

"Where?"

"He forgot the wedding ring at his house, so he wanted you to get it for him, but your not here yet!"

"Ok. Just tell him I'll get the ring right now."

"Ok! Pali! Your lucky the party barely started. Pali! Pali! Pali!"  

"Yeah, yeah. bye" He hangs up. *Well, my job here is done*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Drama's pov-

 I look at myself at the mirror. I fix my tie and sigh. I grab my cellphone and car keys and head downstairs. My sister is already at the front door waiting for me.

"Pali! We have to got now!"  She opens the door and heads out. I roll my eyes and walk out the door. I get in and start the car. 

"Pali! We're late!"   I sigh.

"Will you shut up? It's not like we're going to school or something."   My sister stays quiet. Maybe I shouldn't have said that like that, but it made her be quiet. 

----------------------------------

We arrive at the party and I park the car. I look at my sister. Wow. She fell asleep. I roll my eyes and shake her to wake her up. She wakes up in surprise mode and looks at me.

"Where are we?"

"At the party, where else?"   She gasps.

"Ah! Do I look bad!? Ah! Why did I fall asleep?!"   I shrug. I get out the car and lock it after my sister gets out. We're walking to the entrance and my sister grabs onto my arm. I look at her in confusion.

"Just go with it," is all she says before we enter the place and some people are looking at us. Then all of a sudden some guy in red, sort of long hair walks up to us. My sister lets go of my arm and walks up to him also. The guy smiles at her, which makes her blush. I just roll my eyes. 

"Annyong, Hyemi."

"Annyong, Hyunseung oppa!"  

"Do you want a drink?"

"Yes! Lets go!"  Her and the guy walk away. I guess they forgot about me. Eh, who cares. At least I don't need to stay next to her and hear her fake acting. I look around for a while until I get bored and walk to the snack area. I grab a cracker and eat it. *Well, at least they have food*

-Mystery Pov-

I was talking to my friend when I see a really, really, really cute guy at the snack table! I think my friend knew I wasn't listening to her because when she was waving her hand in front of me I didn't notice until she yelled my name. I stop staring at her.

"What?" I ask.  She rolls her eyes.

"Your looking at a cute guy aren't you?"   I blush and play with my fingers.

"And what if I am...."  She sighs. 

"Walk up to him and talk to him."  I widen my eyes and look up at her.

"What?! No! I can't and he  doesn't know me!"

"So. I would do it even if he didn't know me. Heck, I'll go talk to him right now." She begins walking, but then I stop her.

"Ok! I'll go talk to him."   She smiles. "Good!"  I take a deep breath and start walking up to the cute guy.  I grab a cracker and look at him. Wow. He's totally perfect! I think I daydreamed again cuz when I was looking at him, he looked at me in confusion. I gasp and walk back a few steps.

"S-sorry! i d-didn't m-mean to l-look a-at y-you! S-s-sorry!"  I keep bowing and then I hear a small chuckle. I move my hair away and look up at the guy. Wow. His smile is sooooooooooo perfect!!! ><  He looks at me.

"Whats your name?"   i widen my eyes. Cute guy is asking for my name!!!

"Ummm...i-it's Y-Yeonsin. Kim Yeonsin."   The guy nods.

"Yeonsin. I like it. It's really pretty like you."   OMGGGGGG!!!! I started blushing really red that I looked at the snacks to make him not realize my red face. I hear another small laugh. I look up and see him laughing. Why does he keep laughing at  me? His laugh is really cute, though. 

"Why are you laughing?" 

"Because, your really cute."   i tilt my head in confusion. He stops laughing and looks straight at me which makes me blush a tiny bit. 

"My name is Daniel. Chae Daniel, but you can call me Drama."    I nod. He sighs. 

"Don't you think this party is really boring?"  

"Um, I don't know. I'm used to them."  He looks at me. 

"Really? Man, after stepping into this place, I was already bored. What is this party for anyway?"

"My dads friends son is going to propose to his girlfriend tonight."

"Ohhhhhh.'   He smiles at me. "Well, it was nice talking to you, Yeonsin. Bye."  With just that, he waves and starts walking away. My heart was beating really fast. OMG. I think I like him a lot! I have to see him again! I squeal in my head and grab another cracker.

 

 

 

Another update!!! Yay!!! And a new character came out!!! Yeonsin!!! This chpt was only what was happening at the party, but the next chpt will be Yoseob and Maya. Well, off to write chpt 10! :D