What Makes You Beautiful~

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

-Maya's Pov-

i'm looking out the window bored out of my mind. Serously, when we will get to the freakin' party?! Exactly where is it that it is sooooo far? The whole time has been quiet. Pure silence. Not one sound from Yoseob's or my mouth. All of a sudden the car stops. I look at Yoseob in confusion and he just shrugs. I roll my eyes and he tries to turn the engine on again. All it does is the screach sound or something like that and then it goes off again. I look at his hand with the key in the hole and then look at him. He looks at me and then at the key. He tries to turn on the engine again but it does the same thing again. I sigh and take a deep breath before speaking.

"Yoseob. What happen? Why isn't the car turning on? What are we going to do?" 

"Let me think for a minute."    He closes his eyes and lays back on the car seat. I look at him and realize that he got really cute!!! He's more cuter than before! Ah! What am I saying? Yoseob doesn't like me any more. I sigh again and lay back on the car seat. 

"Ah! I got it!"  I look at him with wide eyes. He smirks and grabs his phone from the back. He calls his hyung and waits for him to pick up. I'm smiling since we're being saved! Yay! I sigh in relief and close my eyes. 

"! Answer Junhyung!"  I raise an eyebrow and open my eyes to see Yoseob calling again.

"He's not answering?"   He shakes his head. 

"Then what are we going to do?"   He shrugs. 

"Serously? Thats all you do? Just shrug? We are in a serious crisis right now and all you do is shrug? Aren't you scared at all?"

"Not really since your here."    My hearts is beating. Why is it beating?! Stop beating!!! 

"W-what?"

"I said not really because your here."    I blush a little and look down so he won't see my red face. i hear a small laugh and look up at Yoseob again.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask which makes him stop and look at the front.

"I said that because if something bad happens I'll have you as my shield."    My mouth opens up. Yoseob starts laughing again, except he's laughing more which is getting me annoyed and mad.

"STOP LAUGHING!"   He stops a little, but when he looks at me he starts laughing again.

"Hahaha!! What did you think I meant when I said you were here?!" He said, still laughing. I ignore him and get out of the car.

-Yoseob's Pov-

I'm still laughing at Maya from misunderstanding when she gets out of the car. I stop laughing and get out also. Her back is facing me and I can tell she has her mad face on. I look at her from up and down. Damn. Her body is y. Five years of waiting was worth it. I think I was drooling because when Maya noticed me she giggled a little. I shake my head from my daydream and look at her. She crosses her arms and shakes her head.

"What?" I ask. 

"You ert."

"Well that is my job. Being a ert and getting many girls."    She sighs in disbelief and looks up at the sky. She smiles which makes me look up too. *I wonder why she was smiling if there is nothing fascinating about the sky*

"Why are you smiling from looking at the sky?" She looks at me and then looks up at the sky again.

"Cause I know for one thing that my parents and sister are looking up at the sky also."   I raise and eyebrow and look up again. *So thats why.*

-No one's Pov-

Yoseob looks at Maya and walks up to her. Maya stops looking at the sky and looks at him. 

"What?"

"Why-" Yoseob stares straight into Maya's eyes.

"What?"  He sighs and shakes his head.

"N-nothing. Just get in the car. It's getting cold and your wearing a dress."  He walks to the side door and goes in. Maya tilts her head in confusion and goes back inside. It's quiet again.  Maya taps her feet together and sighs. Yoseob looks out the window. Maya looks at him.

"What are we going to do?"

"I gues we'll have to wait until my hyung calls again."

"Oh. Can we at least turn on the radio so it can be less quiet?"

"Yeah, whatever."    Maya smiles and turns on the radio. When she turns it on, this song was playing. Maya squeals and starts singing along.

Yoseob raises his eyebrows and looks at her in confusion. Maya turns up the volume and continues singing along while raising her hands.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

Yoseob looks at the radio and hears the song. He has NO idea what the hell the song is saying. He looks at Maya again in confusion. Maya continues singing forgetting that Yoseob was there. 

If only you you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperatly

Yoseob gets annoyed of the song since he can't understand what it is saying so he turns the radio off which makes Maya mad.

'Yah! Why'd you turn it off?"  She turns it back on and the song is still there. Yoseob turns it off again.

"Because it's annoying!"  Maya rolls her eyes.

"I bet it's because you don't know what the song is saying so your mad."   Yoseob rolls his eyes and looks out the window. Maya smiles and turns the radio on again but another song is playing. She pouts.

"Ehhh?! It's over?" She looks at Yoseob and sticks her tongue out. She tries to find a good radio station but none of them were good so she turned it off and once again... silence.

 

Hi everyone!!!! I'm finally back from my three week vacation!!! Because I haven't updated in years, I'll update 2 more chapters for you guys! I know there short. I'll try to write them longer. Oh! and I used One Direction's song because while I was over there, my cousin kept hearing that song sooo I started liking it and I decided to use it. ^ ^ And OMG I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR B2ST'S COMEBACK!!!! SPAZZING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!! Yoseob looks REALLLLLLLLLYYYY HOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!! Can't wait!!!! >< and when I saw Super Junior's y free single I was literally peeing in my pants when I saw LEETUEK!!!! He is sooooo y!!! And when I saw Eunhyuk and Sungmin and Si Won and  Shindong and Donghae and Ryeowook and Yesung and KANGIN and my baby Kyuhyun I was SPAZZING SOOOOOO MUCH. I think I was going to die from so much spazzing. After looking at the mv I have announced that NOT ONLY Kyuhyun is my husband, but Leeteuk is also my husband. Yay! I have two husbands!! And there from the same group! I'm sad that Heechul isn't there. SIGH. But the mv was really y. :D

tumblr_m6jnfedj0h1r5kcw4.gif

tumblr_m77opko8Eu1rsnoyq.gif