Bored...

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

"You want to know why?"

Maya doesn't say anything. Yoseob leans forward which makes Maya blush bright red. He stops when his lips are 1 inch close to her's. Maya could feel his hot breath. 

"W-what are y-you doing?" Maya stutters. Yoseob smirks and backs away and lets go of her waist. He walks out the door, but then stops and turns to look at her. He chuckles.

"Make breakfast early. I expect it to be better than today." With just that, he walks away. Maya shakes her head. Why did Yoseob do that? She wondered that all night.

----------------------------------------------------------

-Yoseob's Pov-

The first thing I imagine in my head once I wake up. MAYA. Why? I don't freakin' know. My head was filled with her ONLY last night when I was asleep. Heck, I don't think I even slept at all since I kept thinking about her! Stupid head of mine!!  I blink a bunch of times and look at the ceiling. I grunt and lazily get up. I check the time on my alarm clock and widen my eyes. 12:40 PM. Yikes. I go downstairs and walk to the kitchen, revealing...no one? I think for a minute and head straight to her room. I open the door and see the ugliest thing ever.

"Yah! Get the hell up!"   I guess she didn't 'hear'.  I sigh and walk to the side of her bed. I decide to . I poke her cheek and go close to her ear and whisper into it.

"Yeobo~Yoseobie is really really hungry~ Can you get up~?"  She mumbles something. I look at her lips and a smile forms on them. I roll my eyes and try something else. I grab the pillow next to her and hit her with it. I should of done that a long time ago. She finally wakes up, but in shock. She looks at me in a furious look. I smile and wave at her.

"Good mor-wait! Good afternoon!" I say in a happy voice. Maya just looks at me with her face.  I stop smiling and chuckle.

"Hurry up and make something." I start walking out the room, but stop and turn back. "And...expect something today. As a punishment for not waking up early." I say and walk away.

-Maya's Pov-

Yoseob walks out the door and I stand there frozen. Punishment? Ok. I woke up late. I forgot to set up the alarm. Whatever. I yawn and go straight to the bathroom. After, I go to the kitchen and start making lunch. The lunch is simple. Just a sandwich. I call Yoseob and he runs here. He sits down and I place the plate with the sandwich in front of him. This time he didn't say or look like he was disappointed. Maybe he REALLY was hungry. Just from looking at him eating like he hasn't eaten in years made me form a small smile. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-No one's Pov-

After breakfast, Yoseob went straight to his room and started to get ready to go to A CLUB. Maya grabs both plates and puts them in the sink. She washes them and after washing them, she goes to Yoseob's room. Maya walks in without knocking and see's a shirtless Yoseob looking for a shirt. She gasps and covers her eyes with her hands. Yoseob notices her and raises an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?"

Maya slightly uncovers one hand and covers it again after seeing that Yoseob still doesn't have a shirt on.

"Yah! P-put on a shirt!" Yoseob smirks. "And what if I don't?"   Maya gasps again and stutters.

"Y-you b-better p-put on a shirt on! B-before I-I-" 

"Before you what?"

"......"

"Before you me?"   Maya widens her eyes and uncovers them. She looks at Yoseob with a glare. Yoseob laughs and grabs a shirt. He puts it on and walks pass Maya. Maya turns back and starts following him.

"Y-yah! You didn't say thank you for your lunch! Yah!" Maya jumps on him and pulls his hair....hard. Yoseob shrieks and tries to get her off of him.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get the off of me!!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY THANK YOU FOR THE LUNCH I FREAKIN' MADE YOU!!"  Yoseob yells from the pain of his hair being pulled. He shoves her on the wall, making her say "ouch" from her back being slammed on the wall. -Just to tell you guys, Maya is still on Yoseob-

"Now will you get off me?" Yoseob says, breathing hard from the pain. Maya shakes her head and continues pulling his hair. 

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoseob yells REALLY REALLY loud that maybe the next door neighbors thought something was happening.

"Will you freakin' get off of me!!!"

"Not until you say thank y-"

"THANK YOU!!! NOW STOP!!"

Maya smirks and pulls it a little before saying, "Say Thank you Maya for making the most delicious lunch I have ever eaten. You are the best."   Yoseob doesn't argue and says it.

"Thank you...Maya...for making....the....most...delicious...-"

"I can't hear you AND stop pausing in every word. Say it fully or else this hair of yours will be ripped off."  She lifts her hands, still holding his hair, and pulls it a little which makes Yoseob flinch. 

"Thank you Maya for making the most delicious lunch I have ever eaten. You are the...best."   Maya lets go of his hair and tells Yoseob to put her down. They leave the wall and instead of gently putting her down, Yoseob pushes her off of him which makes her fall flat on her back.

"Ow!" Maya gets up gently and frowns at Yoseob. "That hurt." she says which makes Yoseob chuckle.

"You think what YOU did to me wouldn't hurt? Well, now you feel the same as me! Except my pain was MORE painful!" Yoseob points at his head and then walks downstairs without helping Maya. She slowly gets up and walks into her room. She grabs her phone and calls Drama. He doesn't answer the first time, but after the second time he picks up.  *Drama is red and Maya is blue*

"Hello?"

"Hi, Drama!"

"Oh. Hey Maya. Whats up?"

"Nothing. I'm just really bored right now. Yo-"   She almost forgot that Drama doesn't know she is staying with Yoseob.

"What?"

"Uhhh...I mean. Lee Sung had to go...somewhere sooo...yeah..."  Maya couldn't think of anything to say. She hears Dama laugh a little.

"So your saying you have nothing to do."

"Ummm....yeah"

"Well, I would hang out with you, Maya, but I have some cousins from America here so I have to be with them all the time and I hate it cause I serously don't understand their way of speaking korean. They sound weird, but whatever."  

"Haha! Thats funny. The're probably so much used to talking english that they don't have the korean accent anymore."

"Yeah, I guess your right. So, have you talked to Yoseob?"   Maya bites her lip.

"Uhh...yeah. He is still the same old Yoseob as before."

"Really? I thought he would change at least a little out of all these years."

"Y-yeah. Me too..."   He soooooooooooo changed  a lot! Soon, Maya heard something from Drama's side. All of a sudden, some random person starts talking in english. *The bold means they are talking in english*

"Is this Daniel's girlfriend?"

"...."  Maya decides to make fun of the guys.

"Oh wait. You don't understand a single thing we're saying. Wow~"

"....."

"You must look really y! Would you mind coming over and entertaining me?"   Maya chuckles.

"Well, I don't think I would want to."  The guy gasps.

"Y-you can talk e-english?"

"Yup!"

"Uhhh.........."  Soon, Maya hears Drama's voice again.

*Drama is red. Maya is blue*

"Sorry about that! One of my stupid cousins came in and took my phone. Sorry for whatever they  said."   Maya laughs.

"It's ok. I understood what he was saying so I made fun of him."

"Really? Oh wait! I forgot you lived in America! Haha!"

All of a sudden, Yoseob enters the room and takes Maya's phone.

"I don't know who you are, but I'm going to hang up. She'll call you later." He hangs up and hands the phone back.

"Yah! Why did you do that! You know who that was?!"

"Who? Your grandmother?"

"No!"

"Then who?"   Maya plays with her fingers.  "Drama."  Yoseob sort of widens his eyes but shakes his head after.  

"You can call him later. Actually, no you can't. You can never call him when you're in this house."    Maya rolls her eyes.

"Anyway, what did you want that made you hang up on my conversation," Maya says, getting up and crossing her arms.

"Get ready. We're going somewhere."

"Where?"

"Somewhere. Now hurry up and look y."   

'What?"

"Aish! Just listen to me and come down when you are done. Pali!"  He walks away and closes the door. Maya tilts her head in confusion and starts getting ready. Since she only had one dress from the time she went to the club, she wore that one. She put on some makeup and tied her hair into a side ponytail. The final thing she did was put on the necklace Drama gave her. She looked at herself and smiled. She grabbed her phone and purse and started walking downstairs where Yoseob was waiting for her. When she stood infront of him, Yoseob's eyes widened.

"What? Do I look bad to be standing in front of you," Maya says. Yoseob shakes his head with his mouth open. He comes to his senses and opens the door. He unlocks the car and enters it. Maya opened the door WHEN he was suppose to open it for her. Yoseob started the car and they drove to the place.