What Are YOU Doing Here?

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

"So...I'm just going to go now since....yeah," Yoseob said while getting his jacket and grabbing the door knob, but not opening it yet. He didn't know what to do at that moment. Heck, he didn't even know what he was doing! 

Maya looked down at the floor, playing with her feet. To be honest, she didn't know what was going on right now. 

"Okay, I'm leaving...now," he said but not opening the door. Maya continued to stay quiet since she really didn't have anything to say at all. Her mind was filled with so many confusing things. 

Yoseob slightly opened the door, and looked back at Maya before heading out, and into his car. Once in the car, Yoseob sighed and started the car, heading to the club. When he got there, he ordered a regular beer. After all, he needed to clear some things off his mind. 

"Here you go," said the bartender before walking off to another customer. Yoseob drank all of the beer in one gulp, and ordered another. He drank the second one in a flash, and ordered another. Then another, and another, and another. And another until it was nearing ten. He decided to leave. Flipping his car off, he continued walking to who-knows-where, roaming the wonderful city of Seoul. He encounters a playground, and plays around for awhile. He got on the slide that could barely slide him down. He went on the monkey bars where he almost died from trying to hang upside down. He played with the tick-tack-toe board on the side of the swirly slide, and got mad when he lost to himself. The final thing he wanted to do was go on the swings. Yoseob walked up to it, touched it, and began to laugh.

"It's moving!! Haha!!" He touched it again, making the slide a little more. He did that a bunch of times until the swing went so high that it hit Yoseob on the stomach which made him fall on his . He laughed even more, and decided to stay in that position for who-knows-how-long. 

"One, two, three, four..." He was pointing every star he saw with his finger while counting. There was too many stars that he just stopped counting.

"Why is there so many stars?" Yoseob tilted his head a little and squinted his eyes when he saw someone looking at him. 

"What are YOU doing here?" The person didn't answer for rather they just took Yoseob with them.