I'm Bored!

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

Maya's Pov

 The engagement party went well and I have to admit, I am jealous! The whole thing was just so perfect and the couple was so adorable!!! And the bride's dress was just so beautful, it stood out a lot! After the party, everyone had left and Yoseob and I were saying goodbye to his friends.

"Bye Maya!" KiKwang hugs me and I hug him back. I stop hugging him, but he continues to hug me which makes me blush a little. Good thing everyone else was too busy talking to each other.

"Ummm...KiKwang? Are you okay?" He holds me tighter.

"I'm fine. It's just...I'm worried about you," he lets go of me and puts on a worried look. "Are you living okay with Yoseob?" I hesitate for a bit, but put on a smile.

"I'm fine, KiKwang. I mean, I know how Yoseob is so it's not a big deal. You just worry about yourself, okay?" I hug him once again and start walking away when KiKwang grabs my wrist. I look back at him and smile even more bigger that I think my cheeks were beginning to hurt.

"Maya, all I want you to know is that if Yoseob ever hurts you, I won't let him off easily," And with that, he kisses me on the cheek and lets go of my wrist. I couldn't process what was happening really well until I felt my face burning. I shook my head and walk back to the others when I bump into something hard and really tall. I look up and see Yoseob with an emotionless face.

"Hi..."

"Are you ready to go?" I nod slowly and next thing you know, Yoseob grabs my wrist tightly and we head to his car. In the car, it was quiet as always, but this time it felt a bit awkward. I kept rubbing my wrist since it was hurting because of Yoseob's tight grip. I glare at him and show him my hurt wrist.

"Look what you did to me! It hurts a lot and it's all because of you!" Yoseob ignores me and continues looking straight ahead at the road. Maybe he ignored me because he was concetrating on driving. Hmmmm, I don't know because usually when I talk to him on the car, he responds either with an "okay" or "yeah" or something! I don't know anymore -___-  The long drive was silent and I didn't want to say anything because I knew for the fact that I wouldn't get a respond.

------------------------------------------------------------

-At the house-

 Yoseob stopped the car and I was about to open the door when he said something.

"Next time...don't let any guy kiss you on the cheek." I look at him and he looks at me. "Including KiKwang," he says before opening the door and getting out of the car. That was strange.

 I enter my room and jump on my bed.

"Ahhhh, the day is finally over~" To be honest, I was glad that we were home, but I didn't feel tired at all. I felt like doing something fun. After I had changed into my pyjamas I went downstairs to the living room and saw Yoseob sitting on the couch and rubbing his head. Half of my mind thought that I shouldn't disturb or bother him while the other half wanted to go up to him and just play cards or SOMETHING that would be fun to do! I decided to walk up to the couch and sat next to him. He didn't bother to say anything about my presence. I pout and bring my hands on my cheeks and make them into a fist.

"Buing Buing~!" Well, that didn't go to well because he didn't even look at me. I tried something different. Even though the thing I was going to do would be really REALLY embarrassing, it wouldn't hurt to try, right? I scoot a little closer to him and try to do my cutest smile ever!

"Oppa! Why are you ignoring me?" I tried to do a really girly-girly voice but I don't think it came out well since I seriously don't know how to do that. And it's even more harder for me since I had to say "oppa". I don't know why, but after who knows what happen when I was a teenager, I didn't want to say "oppa" anymore. I just felt like it was weird or something. Ugh, the things I do to try to get Yoseob to help me with my boredness. -_________- Surprisingly, though, he looked up at me with a what-the--did-you-just-do?!?!?! face.

"Why the hell did you do that?" I scoot away and smile at him. I'm actually proud of myself for doing that!

"To get your attention!" He scoffs and walks to the kitchen. I follow him and sit on the counter while dangling my legs. He grabs a cup and gets shocked when he see's me.

"Wow, you're fast. How did you- nevermind." He pours orange juice into the cup and drinks it. I stare at him with my usual face and I guess he got creeped out because next thing you know, he asks, "What do you want?" I get down from the counter and stand right in front of him with a pout on my face.

"I'm not sleepy and I'm bored."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Can we do something fun?" I start jumping up and down and Yoseob gets annoyed.

"Like what?" I stop jumping and put my finger on my lips.

"Hmmmm, I don't know. Maybe..." I look up at him. "A movie?" He just sighs and shrugs. I guess that's a yes! He walks up to his room and I continue to follow him until we get to the door and he turns back to look at me. I do my innocent smile and blink my eyes.

"Why are you following me?"

"Because aren't we going to watch a movie?" He chuckles.

"i never said I was going to watch it with YOU." I sigh and cross my arms.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to, duh." He opens his door and before he could close it, I dash into his room and jump on his bed. He sighs and crosses his arms while I pull the covers over my head without trying to laugh.

"Get out, please. You're acting like a little kid." I pull the covers off my head and glare at him.

"So what if I act like a little kid? You would probably do the same thing if you were in the same situation as me." Yoseob looks at me with a questioned face.

"Okay, I don't know what the hell you just said because that sounded like it didn't make sense."

"Really? Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure you WOULD do the same thing." I smile at him while he just sighs and opens his closet. I just look at his back and admire it. OMG, what the heck? I know I love Yoseob, but that sounded do weird.

"Why do you keep looking at my back?" I come to my senses and look down at the bed cover with a blushing face.

"No I wasn't!"

"Yeah you were." He smirks at me and heads to the bathroom with his pyjamas.

"Whatever." When I hear the door close, I get off the bed and look around Yoseob's room. Ever since I started staying with Yoseob, I never got to look through his room when he wasn't home. I guess I didn't want to, but somehow I want to go through it today! I go to his desk and just see a stack of papers and some picture frames of his family and him. I open the drawers and while opening one of them, I come across a small, white piece of paper at the bottom of all the notebooks he had. I grab it and smile.

ROMANCE, KISS

"He still has it?"

"Yeah..." I look in back of me and see Yoseob looking down on the floor. I laugh a little and look at the piece of paper again.

"Why do you still have it?" He sighs.

"Because..."