What a Coincidence!!

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

After the engagement party and the unforgettable dance they had, Yeonsin could'nt stop thinking about Drama. His looks, his smile, and especially; his lips. Those lips that were about to touch hers, but in the end they didn't. The thought about Drama almost kissing her made her utterly surprised. Why did he want to kiss her? They had barely met and he already wanted to go to that level? It surprised Yeonsin a lot.

--------------------------------------

  Yeonsin was walking to the nearby ice cream shop she always went to when she wanted to 'think'. It helped her a lot; eating the ice cream while thinking and in the end, the situation didn't matter anymore. She entered LaLa Icecream and went to the counter to order. 

" Can I have a one scoop chocolate Icecream. In cup, please." She was taking out her wallet the whole time so she didn't look at the person. She takes out her wallet and looks at the guy.

"How much?" The guy gazed into her eyes and smiled. Yeonsin smiled too, but awkwardly. Who was he to smile at her randomly? It was creepy and weird at the same time. The guy had leaned forward on the counter and continued smiling at Yeonsin. 

"How long has it been? 3 days?" He leans even more which makes Yeonsin take a step back. 3 days? What is this guy even talking about? Yeonsin looked at him and tried to understand what the guy was telling her. 

"Ummm, how much is it?" She was ready to take the money out. The guy laughed and leaned away from her.

" Wow, you must really have bad memory."

" I'm sorry, but I really don't know who you are," she said. The guy smiled at her once again and gave her the Icecream.

" Enjoy~." 

"Wait! How much is it?" He smiled and shakedown his head.

" Think of it as a treat from me to you."  Then...BAM!!! She recognizes him! How could she forget Dramas face so fast?! And it really had been only 3 days! 

"Wait! You're..." How could she say it? Drama smiles and walks out of the counter so now he is standing right in front of her. 

"Now you remember?"

"Sorry, I guess I really do have bad memory because how could I forget you?!"

"What's that supposed to mean, huh?" 

"N-nothing!" Why did she have to stutter? Now it would make it even more obvious that she liked  him. Drama laughs and grabs Yeonsin's hand while heading out the place.

"I'm taking a break! I'll come back later!" They head out quickly before the boss begins yelling really loud it would hurt your ears.  They get to a park and sit on a bench. Yeonsin looks at Drama and begins questioning him.

"You're going to go back, right?" Drama heaves a sigh and looks at Yeonsin.

"Why? Do YOU not want me to go back because I can totally stay and I totally will be fine with it." 

"No! It's just that...you might get fired." Yeonsin begins playing with her fingers and sticks her tongue out.

"It's ok though," Drama says while continuing to look at Yeonsin be cute. "You know why?" Yeonsin looks at him with a curious face.

"Because I can just blame you," he says before getting a light hit on his arm. 

"You're so stupid! No one would believe you and you know why?" All of a sudden, Drama gets his face closer to Yeonsin's face.

"Why?" 

"B-because...." Oh no. She's blushing. What to do? " B-because..."