Silent

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

Yoseob and Maya were diving to the place in silent. No one was talking. AT ALL. Maya was looking out the window thinking about random stuff. Yoseob would take glances at her, but then would look forward. Maya sighs and looks at Yoseob.

"Are we almost there?" 

"Almost."

"And when will that be?"

"Soon."   Maya sighs again and looks out the window again. "Can you at least tell me where we're going?" She asks, still looking out the window. 

"We're going to a party."

"Oh. Why'd you make me come with you then if IT'S a party."    Yoseob laughs.

"I don't know either. Maybe since your always home so I guess I wanted you to have a night out."

"Whatever."   Once again....silence....

-------------------------------

Yoseob's phone rings and he answers it. (Junhyung is the bold text)

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah! Are you almost here? Doojoon hyung needs you to get something for him."

"Where?"

"He forgot the wedding ring at his house, so he wanted you to get it for him when you would get here, but your not here yet!"  Yoseob sighs.

"Ok. Just tell him that I'll get the ring right now."

"Ok. Pali!!! Your lucky the party barely started. Pali!!!Pali!!Pali!!!"

"Yeah, yeah. Bye."  Yoseob hangs up and throws the phone in the back. Maya hears the thud so she looked at Yoseob. Yoseob looks at her and then looks to the front again.

"It was my phone. Oh, and change of plans. We're going to my hyungs house to get something that he forgot to get."

"What was it?"

"A ring."

"Oh, ok."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait here. I'm going to go get the ring. Just sit, ok?" Maya nods slowly and Yoseob shuts the door. *I'm sooooo bored! Yoseob better hurry up!*

-Yoseob's Pov- 

  I started walking to the front door of Doojoon hyungs house and grabbed the key under the mat. I smirked. *Hyung still keeps the key under the mat* I unlocked the door and went to Doojoon hyungs room. I looked through the drawers but the ring isn't there. Then I think of something. *Under the pillow*. I walk up to the bed and grab the pillow and see a dark, blue box. I throw the pillow which falls on the floor and grab the box. I open and see the ring. I close the box and head out the room. I lock the door and put the key under the mat. I put the box with the ring in my pocket of my jacket and get in the car. I shut the door and realize Maya is in the car also. I look at her and sigh. Maya was asleep, her head on the window. *Pabo.* was all Yoseob thought in his head when he looked at her. Yoseob started the engine and started driving on the road. 

 

*hello my readers~!!! How have all you been? Ummm I WAS finishing writing this chapter on my mom's itouch so its sort of hard writing this. I'm sorry If this chpt WAS short. I kept getting mas that the word would change when I didn't want that and I'm doing this slow sooooo yeah. I'll update maybe in about 2 weeks. It's becuz I still haven't Came back from my 3 week stay in El Salvador sooooooo yeah. And I'm lucky that my uncle has internet or I wouldnt have been able to update this small chpt. Sooooo yeah. And once again. Sorry for the short update. And SRRY If I left a y ending for this chpt. It's hard writing a chpt on An itouch. Bye and plz hold on for the next two weeks!!!! Oh! Silent readers!!!! Plzzzzzzzzz comment soooo when I come back I will (maybe) update 2 or 3 chpts!!!!!  But for SURE I will update a chpt when I Come back. Ok now I will stop cause this is long. ANNYONG my fellow subscribers!!!!!! :D (I'm sad I couldnt put a gif.....)