HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

Flashback

     "B-because..." Drama stopped right in front of Yeonsin's face and chuckled. He grabbed her cheeks and began moving them. Yeonsin was telling him to stop, but he wouldn't.

"Stop! My cheeks are really hurting! I'm going to blame you if they end up looking like tomatos!" Yeonsin slapped Drama's hands which made him laugh even more. And, indeed, they did become like tomatos! 

"You're just so adorable!"

"Shut up! I'm not adorable!" She didn't like being called adorable because it made her sound like a little kid. But why was she blushing when Drama said it? 

"Then you're cute. Is that more better?" Drama kept looking at her which made her even more red. Cute? That's okay. Yeonsin looked away, ignoring Drama's question. He was seriously making it hard on her right now.

"You know, even though your cheeks are like tomatos, I know your blushing," Drama said, trying to make Yeonsin look at him by scooting closer to her. She widened her eyes at his statement, and turned around; feeling a small peck on her lips. They both widened  their eyes and separated quickly. Drama coughed too loudly it sounded like something was wrong with him while Yeonsin kept hitting her head a bunch of times. They both didn't expect that at all! 

"Um, that wasn't supposed to happen..."  He said while biting his lip. Yeonsin nodded her head, and turned around to face Drama. She couldn't seem to face him well so she looked down at her hands playing with each other.

"I don't like this." 

"What?" Yeonsin looks up at a sighing Drama. Wow, he changed expressions quickly!

"I hate being awkward." He looks straight into her eyes, and somehow, he felt really strange. He shook his head and smiled at Yeonsin. "Let's forget about that incident, and pretend like nothing happened, okay?" He does the ok sign with his fingers and smiles. Yeonsin smiles while nodding, and they both go back to being themselves.

 End of Flashback

    Do I like Yeonsin? Drama was walking during the middle of the night getting his mind off of things. He just wanted to clear everything off. Having his hands in his sweater pockets, he kicks a small pebble while walking. He sighs, looks up at the beautiful night sky, and then continues walking. She's cute, and I like her personality. Aish! What am I doing? Drama walks by a small playground, and scrutinizes it. He squints his eyes when he encounters a figure sitting on the sand, looking at the sky. At first, he thought it was a little kid, but as he got closer, he realized it was adult. 

"Yoseob? What is he doing here?" Drama walks up to him, and realizes Yoseob is severely drunk. Yoseob looks up at him, tilts his head a little, and squints his eyes.

"What are YOU doing here?" He said. Drama rolls his eyes while helping Yoseob up, and taking him to his home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah, do you have your house keys?" Yoseob looks at Drama and laughs.

"You look funny!" 

"I'm not trying to look funny. I'm trying to help you get home. Is Maya home?" Yoseob continues laughing, but shakes his head.

"She hates me Hahaha!! Isn't that funny? Hahahaha!" 

"Wait, why does she hate you?" They were still in the middle of a random sidewalk, looking like little kids bickering. Yoseob grabs Drama's cheeks, and plays with them. 

"Your cheeks are funny! Hahaha!" He stops, and furrows his eyebrows. He looks at the exasperated Drama, and pouts.

"Why are they moving?" 

"I don't know. You tell me!" If Drama had his phone, he would call Maya, but he left it at his house. And Yoseob didn't have anything with him, but his annoying laugh. Drama thought for a while, and sighed when he found a solution. He grabs Yoseob's hand, and they both walk to Drama's apartment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we," Yoseob asked while touching every little thing that fascinated him in Drama's apartment. Drama ignored Yoseob's question, and headed straight to his room to grab his phone. He clicked on contacts, found Maya's name, and pressed the calling button. He waited for her to answer when he heard a strident noise. He goes downstairs, and finds Yoseob laughing at the broken vase. 

"What the hell happened?" 

"It didn't like me!" Yoseob pouted, but then laughed again. He squatted in front of the shattered pieces, and touched the pointy part. Drama gasped and grabbed Yoseob's hand. Yoseob looked at Drama in the eyes, and smiled. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? Even though your drunk, you should at least be smart enough to not touch sharp things!" 

"It didn't hurt, though. I think it likes me!" Yoseob tried to touch another piece, but ended up getting his hand grabbed by Drama. 

"Why won't you let me touch it?"

"Because it's dangerous!" Yoseob nodded in understand, but continued to try to touch the pieces.

"STOP!" Drama grabbed both Yoseob's arms and locked them with his. Sort of like a knot. Yoseob examined the position they were in, and laughed.

"We look like a fat animal!! Hahahaha!!" Drama sighed, and widened his eyes when he remembered about the call. He didn't even realize his phone was on the sofa. He must have put it down when Yoseob touched the sharp pieces. He looked at Yoseob whom was fantasizing about the ceiling, and looked back at his phone. If he lets go of Yoseob, he will surely go back to trying to touch the sharp things. 

"Yoseob!"

"Yeah?" 

"Let's play a game."

"Ooooooo!!!!! I like games!!" 

"Yay! Me too! Okay, we are going to try to walk to the sofa without getting untangled, okay?" Yoseob nods. 

"Okay, ready? Remember, we CAN'T get untangled or else we lose, okay?" 

"Yes, yes!!" Drama bites his lip and tries to get up with Yoseob. They walk to the sofa quickly, and Drama gets his phone.

"Yes!!" Yoseob pouts.

"Hey!! You made us lose!" Drama stops his cheering, and looks at Yoseob.

"I said we HAD TO WALK TO THE SOFA, you idiot!" Yoseob sticks his tongue out and jumps onto the sofa. He begins to jump too high that he ends up falling, and twisting his ankle.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Drama facepalms himself while sighing in frustration. 

"WHY DID YOU JUMP ON THE SOFA IN THE FIRST PLACE?!"