Drama!

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

-No ones Pov-

  Maya slightly was opening her eyes. She slowly got up and rubbed her head. She walks out the the door and walks downstairs, to the kitchen. She pours water in a cup and drinks it. 

"Finally you woke up. Hurry and make breakfast. I'm hungry." Yoseob enters the kitchen and grabs the cup from Maya and drinks the rest of the water. Maya grabs the cup from him.

"Yah! I was drinking that!" She puts the cup down and begins walking upstairs. Maya slams the door and lays on her bed. Stupid Yoseob. She starts falling asleep...again.

-Dream-

"Your really pretty," the guy says. Maya blushes a little. The guy laughs a little and feels her cheek.  

"Your also....cute," he says. Maya turns more red. All of a sudden, the guy kisses her. Maya widens her eyes at the kiss.

-End-

 

  Yoseob walks upstairs to Maya's room and opens the door. He see's her sleeping. Not just sleeping, but smiling and giggling...in her sleep. Yoseob rolls his eyes and grabs a pillow from her bed and hits her with it. Maya wakes up in shock and gets up fast to see who it was. She see's Yoseob in front of her and frowns. Yoseob rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Make breakfast," he says and walks away. While walking downstairs, he stops and looks back.  "And stop dreaming about 'stuff'."    Maya widens her eyes and looks away. Yoseob laughs a little and walks to the livingroom.  

  Maya took out the eggs and bacon. She closes the fridge and begins cooking. A few minutes later (like 30 minutes) she calls Yoseob for breakfast. Yoseob gets up from the couch and walks to the kitchen. He sits on the chair and Maya brings him his plate filled with eggs and bacon.

6a00d83451c49a69e201543725f0dc970c-800wi

Yoseob raises an eyebrow.

"What the hell is this," he says, looking at the eggs and bacon and then at Maya. Maya rolls her eyes and sits down with her plate. 

"It's something that you wanted which is breakfast."  Maya bites a piece of her bacon. Yoseob pokes the yolk with his fork witch makes it gush out.  Maya looks at him and sighs.

"If your not going to eat it then leave it."   Yoseob shakes his head.  

"Who said I'm not going to eat it."  He bites a piece of his bacon. "See," he says, eating the bacon. Maya looks at him and slightly smiles. 

-----------------------------------

-Maya's Pov- 

  I washed the dishes and went upstairs. Well, guess what? I'm bored in my room. I layed on my bed, looking at the ceiling. Soon, I hear the front door close. Yoseob has left to go play. I sigh and turn to the side. I guess Yoseob doesn't love me anymore....sigh.... I take out my phone from the pocket of my pants and look at it. I go to my contacts and shuffle through all of the numbers I have. I see Kikwangs, Lee Sung...Yoseobs...and...see Dramas.  I tap on his name and look at his number.  I think for a minute if I should call him -maybe even text him- or not.  Aish! Why is it so hard to decide!  I take a deep breath and tap the calling sign. I start panicking when I hear someone so I hang up. I'm such a pabo! Why did I hang up on Drama! Ahhh! Pabo! So instead of calling him, I decide to text him. Makes it easier for me. :D  

-From YaYa-

-To DrAmA-

'Hi! Uhhh...Sorry for hanging up on you. I was panicking.heh heh ^ ^ '

  I send the text, which was hard to send at first. I put my phone down and sigh. I think about what he will say. OmO! What if he thinks I'm weird?! Wait! Aish! I don't know what to say anymore!!    

  Soon, I get a call from Lee Sung. I lazily answer with a lazy voice sound.

"Hello...." I say.

"Yah! Why do you sound like you got drunk? Did you drink?"    

I chuckle. "No. I'm....just tired."   

"Oh. Well, guess what!"

"What...."  I say like I don't care. AT ALL.  

"Well, today I was-"    I get a text message from Drama! 

"Uhh.. mian Lee Sung! Something urgent came up! Bye!"  I hang up and look at the text message.

-From DrAmA-

-To YaYa-

'Haha! It's ok. ^ ^ How've you been, chingu?'

I smile at the text and start writing back.

-From YaYa-

-To DrAmA-

'Been awesome! I almost forgot my korean from speaking toooo much english haha! Hey! Why not we hang out today! I mean, we haven't seen each other in like 5 years. =)'

Text sent. Few minutes later.

-FromDrAmA-

-To YaYa-

' Sure! Lets meet at LaLa icecream! Remember that place? haha  ^ ^'

   I put my phone down and go straight to my closet. I pick the an outfit that would look best on me. I'm going to see Drama!  

 This is what I wore:

Fashion-Trends-2012-Cute-Dress-Teens1.jp

-----------------------------------------------------

-No ones Pov-

Maya entered LaLa icecream and was looking for Drama.  

"Maya!" Someone says which makes Maya turn to the person. She smiles and waves at Drama. They both look at each other and laugh.

"Wahh~You look pretty!"  

Maya blushes. "Komawo."    They both sit down and start talking about different topics. Like always, Maya and Drama both got rocky road. They were eating it , still talking continuasly. They finished their icecreams and left Lala. They both started walking around the park. Drama looks up at the sky.

"Do you still have the gift?"   Maya looks at him and smiles.

"Yeah. It's beautiful. Komawo."   They both laugh.  

"What about Yoseob? How is he doing?" Drama asks, sitting on a bench. Maya sits next to him and sighs.

"He changed...a lot..."  She laughs a little. Drama looks at her and pats her head which makes her look at him. He smiles brightly.

"Don't worry Maya. I'm sure Yoseob still has you in his heart."    Maya sighs again.  

"I don't know..."

"Why?" Drama says, tilting his head. 

"He...he turned into a playboy."   Drama widens his eyes. Maya laughs a little.

"It's my fault that...he changed..."  Maya looks down at the floor, tears forming in her eyes.  Drama lifts her head up and wipes the tears away. 

"Don't cry. Remember what I said. Don't cry because of him. Your not ment to cry because of him. And...it's not your fault."   He hugs her and pats her head. Maya doesn't say anything. 

----------------------------------------------------------

-No ones Pov-

  Drama dropped off Maya in front of Yoseobs house. (He doesn't know she lives with Yoseob)  Maya waves bye and begins walking inside. She opens the door and goes straight upstairs when Yoseob grabs her wrist. She looks back and pulls her hand out of his grip. 

"Where did you go?" Yoseob asks, following Maya to her room. Maya doesn't respond.  Yoseob sighs and grabs her hand. Maya lets go. 

"Can you leave. I'm tired."  

"Not until you tell me where you went."   

Maya chuckles and looks at him. "Why do you care where I was! We are not together anymore! Why do you care so much?"   Yoseob doesn't respond.  Maya chuckles again and points to the door.

"Leave."   Yoseob doesn't say anything and starts walking out the door.  Maya leads him  out when he grabs her waist and pushes her closer.  Maya widens her eyes at the sudden action.  Yoseob smirks.

"You want to know why?"