Final "Chapter"

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

Okay, so I thought about it the whole night and today as well and I have decided to discontinue this story. I’m really sorry to the lovely readers who enjoyed this story and I wanted to thank you guys for liking my story and subscribing to it ^^ This was, I think, my second fanfic I had written and it is also the first fanfic I have discontinued so it’s pretty sad. But, enough with the sad news! I promised you lovely readers a small summary of some events that would’ve possibly happened if I hadn’t lost my mojo for this story so here we go! 

 

1. Yoseob and Maya were going to officially be together after the whole Yoseob incident. Like, they were going to fight sometimes and whatnot, but they would still do cheesy things and some other things couples do. I know I left off where they are just eating, but stuff were going to happen to the point where they finally decided to get together again. 

2. There was a scene that I really wanted to write back when I had my mojo for this story and I’ll tell you guys! It was basically Yoseob and Maya eating jajjangmyun and like Maya, being the clumsy person, has like the jajjangmyun sauce around and Yoseob ends up leaning forward before it off. LOLZ I squealed thinking about it right now! XD But, yeah, that scene was one of the ones I really wanted to write. 

3. Drama and Yeonsin were going to get together after a few dates. Before that, Drama asked Yeonsin out on dates and she accepted because, you know, she liked him! And, to be honest, they are still my favorite couple from this story because it was just cute how I made them act towards each other! That was about it for them. That was actually the only stuff I remember OTL

4. This story used to be rated M, but then I changed it because I wasn’t going to add nasty stuff. The only rated part I was going to originally put, but never did was Maya and Yoseob sleeping together as in not literally sleeping together, but the naughty sleeping together. , guys. BUT, I can’t even write that stuff so I took that out. 

5. At one point in the story, Yan was going to come back to South Korea and she was going to stay with Maya and Yoseob. That’s all I had in mind for that idea

6. I think Gikwang was going to do something…? I don’t remember, but Gikwang was going to do something. 

7. AND FINALLY the ENDING!!! 

So the ending was originally going to be like this. Skipping everything and whatnot, it’s a happy ending! Yay. Maya and Yoseob end up getting married and everyone congratulates them and stuff. I was going to make them dance to some High School Musical song or Beast’s Oasis or something as their dance thing. Yeah, that was mostly it and then I was going to do a ten years later thing where you see how they ended up being. Well, for one, Maya and Yoseob have a kid and it’s a girl! Whoo. I forgot what the girl’s name was going to be OTL Anyway, the girl is like 15 or something (she’s somewhere around her teens) and she was going to go out with a boy, but Yoseob was being a protective father and shiz and Maya was like “Let her date!” and stuff like that. Then, the daughter decided to ask the two how they met and dated and liked each other and stuff like that. The two were going to explain so Maya went up and told the girl about how they met and how they hated each other and how they liked each other. Then Yoseob explained his stuff to the point where they got married and had the girl. AND THEN the boy who the daughter was going to go on a date arrives and the girl leaves. Maya and Yoseob are smiling, but Yoseob doesn’t like the guy (lolz) It officially ends with Maya telling Yoseob something and then they both smile before kissing and yeah…so cheesy and lame, but that’s what the ending was going to be. 

 

And so, to my lovely readers, “Never Let You Go” has “officially” ended. Not really, but because I told you guys what the ending was going to be, I’ll consider it finished. Once again, thank you guys for being with this story since the beginning and I’m deeply sorry for discontinuing it. You guys always made me happy when commenting and stuff so thank you for that! After reading this, you guys can unsubscribe because what is the point of being subscribed to this story if it’s discontinued? But, if you don’t, then that’s fine! 

 

And finally, if any of you are interested in boyxboy (huehue~) then I would be happy if you checked my other stories out! ^^

 

Once again, I’m sorry, but I actually don’t regret deciding this. This story was going no where, sadly. 

So, to end this final “chapter”, here is Seobie being cute! Lolz 

And one more!

Bye-bye my lovely readers! ^^