Drunk, Sleeping Yoseob

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

"O-ow! It hurts!" 

"I'm sorry! It's not my fault you were being an idiot by jumping on the sofa!" 

"... Ow! You pressed too hard!"

"Just calm down." Drama left the ice pack on Yoseob's ankle, and went outside to call Maya. After a few rings, there was a voice.

"Maya?"

"Hi Drama! Why are you calling?"

"Well, I just wanted to ask, is Yoseob with you?"

"Umm...no. Why? Is he there with you?"

"Yeah...and he's really drunk." 

"I'll come over right now!"

"Okay." They both hung up at the same time. Drama came back inside finding a sleeping Yoseob. Finally, he fell asleep. Drama sat across from Yoseob, and sighed. He was so busy with Yoseob that he actually forgot about the whole Yeonsin incident. Maybe he would ask Maya about the whole thing. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     There was a knock on the door. Drama looked at the door before getting up, and opening it. There was Maya, awkwardly smiling at him. He let her in, closed the door, and sat on the same sofa across from Yoseob.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Maya shook her head, and looked at Yoseob.Drama didn't know what to do at that moment. 

"Umm...So what exactly happened?" Maya chuckled while looking down at her hands. 

"It was stupid. I got mad at him, and he...kissed me twice. And then he just left."

"Oh." He didn't know what else to say. It was quiet. 

"I guess I'll take him now." 

"How exactly are you going to take him?" Drama knew that Maya didn't have her driver license yet. Unless, she got it already? Maya chuckled, and looked back at the sleeping Yoseob. She then turned back to look at Drama.

" Can he stay with you?"

"Yeah, of course! Do you want to stay over too since it's already late." She shook her head.

"I'm sure Yoseob is going to be surprised when he she's me here. I'll go now." Drama escorted her to the door, and then looked back at the drunk, sleeping person who was considered a friend. Was he? Drama didn't even know himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------