Good Night and Morning!

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

-Maya's POV-

"Why do you still have it?" He sighs.

"Because..." I could tell Yoseob didn't want to say anything, but I wanted to really know.

"For five years...you've had this piece of paper," I look at him and for a minute I felt like crying. Somehow, knowing that Yoseob had kept that piece of paper when he could have thrown it away made me feel like he still had feelings for me.. Ah! What am I saying? It's pretty obvious that Yoseob doesn't have feelings for me anymore because of what I did to him...but, I just hope one day he'll tell me why he kept the paper. Yoseob doesn't say anything and just decides to sit on the side of his bed. I started laughing and while doing so, I choked on my saliva.

"Wow, I thought you had thrown it away. Haha!" I rub my watery eyes from laughing also from wanting to cry because of the paper and sit next to him with my big smile I always put on.

"So~are we going to watch the movie or not?" Yoseob looks at me with sad eyes as if he regrets not telling me why he had the paper, but I pretend like I don't notice it and shake his arm. "Are we? Please?"

"O-okay." I jump up from the bed in happiness and dash to the living room to find a movie for me and Yoseob to watch!

-Yoseob's POV-

Why couldn't I tell Maya the reason I kept the paper? I was going to tell her, but somehow...I just couldn't say it. But, now that I'm thinking about it, I'm glad I didn't tell her or else she would know that I still have her in my heart. Yes, I being so stupid right now for not telling her I still love her. But why would I, anyway? She left to the states without telling me and that hurt me really bad. I probably sound like a jerk right now, but if she could have told me that she was leaving, maybe all of this wouldn't had happened in the first place.

  I didn't want to have Maya wait for me for so long so I went downstairs where she was, leaving the paper on the desk. I didn't want to think about it so I just shrugged it off. Plopping myself down on the couch, I took a glance at Maya and in some way, I started remembering the times when we were together and when we were 'enemies'. I laughed a little at the old memories we had together, but at the same time I felt betrayed and hurt.

 "Why are you laughing?" I hadn't realized Maya was looking at me with her perfect smile on her face and just stared straight ahead, ignoring her question.

 "What movie are we watching?" I asked, setting my feet on the coffe table while looking at her put in the disk in the DVD player.

 "Toy Story 3!" I raise an eyebrow.

 "Seriously? Out of all the movies I have in the cabinet, you choose Toy Story?" She nods happily and sits right next to me. I sigh and stare at the t.v. until the movies starts. I think I was really tired from the party because near the middle of the movie, I started falling asleep. I woke up from a loud bang! I jump up from my feet and see Maya holding a pot and pan while putting on an evil smile on her that I have never seen before.

 "Why did you do that?!" I litteraly screamed at her for waking me up. Heck, I would've been glad if she had left me on the couch and gone to bed, but NO. INSTEAD she decides to wake me up!

 "Because your neck would've had hurt the next morning when you wake up so I woke you up right now!" Oh. So she cares about me and my hurting neck. I scratch my head and walk pass by her to my bedroom.

 "Yah! Why are you going to bed so early?"

 "What? Early?" I look at the time on one of the wall clocks and my eyes widened at what time it was. I look at her in are-you-f*ing-with-me? type of face.

 "It's freakin' 3:00 in the morning! What do you mean it's so early?!"

 "Well, it's because I'm not tired..." I sigh and facepalm.

 "Just...try..." I close my room door halfway when I hear Maya speak once again.

 "C-can I...sleep with you...?" And at the point, my heart started racing and I stood there frozen. Did I just hear right? Did Maya just say she wanted to sleep with me? Is something wrong with her or what? Gahhhhh!!!! What the hell!!! I open the door fully and look at her.

 "Why?"

 "Because...it might help me sleep if someone is next to me." She looks at me with pouty eyes. I wanted to say no, but I...couldn't...

 "Sure..."  She jumps up and down happily and skips into my room. I close the door softly and get in my bed. I see Maya just standing there before jumping into the bed and pulling the covers over her. Before I turned off the lights I look at her staring at me with her smile again and smirk.

 "You're such a pabo."

 "Thank you!" I just roll my eyes before turning off the lights and getting comfortable. It felt sort of awkward sleeping with someone, especially since it was Maya, but what can I do? Even though it was pure dark, I could somehow see Maya's sleeping face and just couldn't help but smile at the thought of it. She was just so...adorable and...cute...Ahhhh!!! I have to stop doing this!!!! But why is it so hard?!?!? I shake my head a bunch of times and close my eyes when I feel a slight peck on the lips.

 "Good Night and Morning, Yoseob." And that was the last thing I heard before I heard a slight snore coming from Maya...

                                                                                God, she's such a pabo...