What Is Going On?

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

 During the whole time Yoseob was pacing around his room, thinking if he should go out or not, Maya was in the kitchen trying to figure out what to make Yoseob for lunch as an apology. After thinking about her action she had done, she thought he would forgive her if she made him food. Everyone gets forgiven with food, right! Maybe not, but whatever. 

"A sandwich? No, too simple! What about a..." Maya was tapping her finger on her chin while thinking what to make. What could she make? She grunted and messed up her hair. The it hit her! She smiled and headed to the fridge and started taking out the ingredients she needed for her apology meal. I hope Yoseob likes it!  She thought while beginning to cut the vegetables. 

On the other hand, Yoseob was walking back and forth in his room. Would he get out or not? He stops pacing and sighs.

"Screw it! I need to get right now!" He grabs his clothes he was going to wear and rushed out of his room to the bathroom. He shut the door and made sure to lock it. You never know; Maya could come any time. He took a quick shower and when he was done, he put on his clothes and left the bathroom. Right when he was going to close his room door, a foot comes in between the door. 

"Ow." Yoseob widens his eyes and fully opens the door.. He grabs Maya's foot and examines it carefully. Maya didn't know why, at that moment, she was blushing. He was only checking if her foot was okay. Yoseob was too busy seeing if Maya's foot was okay that he didn't realize when she pecked him on the cheek. He sat there frozen and looked at a smiling Maya.

"Why did you do that?" Maya shrugs and tries to stand up, but gets pulled right back down by Yoseob's grip on her hand. She furrows her eyebrows while looking at him. Yoseob chuckles while continuing to look at Maya. They both stay quiet when Yoseob begins to speak. 

"Wow. You kiss my cheek yet you don't even know why you did that." Maya gulps her saliva and doesn't move her gaze from Yoseob at all. Yoseob sighs and looks at the floor. Maya blinks a few times before speaking.

"I don't know why I did that. I'm sorry for the surprising action I did."

"Doesn't matter." 

"Okay, then...I'll leave..." She tries to get up again, but ends up getting pulled down by no other than Yoseob. 

"Why do you keep doing that?" Maya was literally getting annoyed at that moment that she wanted to cry for no reason. Tears were beginning to come out when she felt a pair of soft lips on hers. She didn't understand what was going on until Yoseob pulled back with a smirk. 

"That felt nice." Maya was out of it. What the Hell had just happened? She looks at him and randomly hugs him. Yoseob hugs her back. 

"Why...did y-you do t-that?" She needed to know why Yoseob had done that. Why? Yoseob breaks off the hug and looks at Maya with emotionless eyes.

"To be honest, I don't know." Yoseob sighs and gets up, leaving a bewildered Maya on the floor. He didn't know why? What kind of answer was that? That didn't explain anything! Maya tightens her fists and gets up, walking to Yoseob. 

"What kind of answer is that? That doesn't explain anything!" Yoseob rolls his eyes before turning around and facing her.

"I'm sorry for having a simple answer, but that was all I thought of when I kissed you." Maya scoffs.

"You're... a...je-" once again, pair of lips meet hers. Seriously, what was Going on in Yoseob's head? Maya didn't like what he was doing so she tried to push him away, but he wouldn't let go. It got to the point where she gave up and just let Yoseob kiss her. She didn't think of kissing him back so she just stood there while Yoseob was doing all the work. Yoseob had realized this and had stopped. He looked at her and she glared at him.

"I seriously don't get you, Yoseob. Do you think that I'll know what you are thinking by kissing me? Or feeling? How am I supposed to know if you are just kissing me for fun? Or just because you want to make fun of me?" She was going to reveal everything now even though there nothing much to reveal, but yeah. Yoseob furrows his eyebrows and continues looking at Maya.

"You know, I think I'll just tell you since there is really no point in keeping it to myself." She sighs and smiles, tears beginning to form again. She didn't want to cry in front of him, but what could she do when they randomly came out? She hated it, but what could she do? The tears just come and go. Maya rubs her eyes and continues to smile while looking at Yoseob.

"I love you. I've always loved you. Even if you changed so much and became a player, I still loved you. And you know what's funny? I love you so much that I had a feeling you would still love me even just a tiny bit. But, I knew because of what I did 5 years ago that you wouldn't. Still, I hoped what I had thought would come true," She rubbed her eyes once again and continued smiling at him.

"To be honest, I dont know anymore." And once again, the tears came back. 

"Shut Up. You don't know if that's true." Maya chuckles. 

"How do you know that, huh?" Yoseob smirks and looks to the side.

"Do you really want to know?" 

"Yes." And once again, the pair of lips touch hers.