Can I Have This Dance

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

 -No ones Pov-

  As Maya, Yoseob, and Junhyung were entering the ballroom, everyone was staring at them. Some just took glances and continued doing what they were doing while others were still looking at them. Maya felt uneasy about the atmosphere and just continued smiling at the crowd while Yoseob didn't care if the people were staring. Junhyung was searching for Doojoon in the big crowd with both Yoseob and Maya still following him.

---------------------------------------

  -Drama's Pov-

  I walked around the whole place and was bored to death so I decided to head back to the snack area. I grab a cracker and bite on it while looking at the crowds. They all seemed to be focusing at the entrance so I walked up to see who or what it was. When I get to the front, I widen my eyes as I saw Maya walking with Yoseob next to her. I shake my head and blink my eyes, but she was still there. *Is that really Maya and Yoseob?* I start walking up to her when someone grabs my wrist. I turn around and see that girl form before at the snack bar. I fake a smile and take her hand off of my wrist.

"Hi, ummm..." Shoot, I forgot her name. She looks at me with sparkly eyes and smiles at me. "Uhhhh, nice seeing you again."

"Yeah...what a surprise..." she says while looking down at her feet with her arms in back of her. Somehow, I found that really cute. She lifts her head up slowly, but then looks down after she had locked eyes with mine. I laugh a little and give her a cracker from the plate. She takes it and chews it slowly which I found really cute.

"You know, you're really cute in so many ways," I say while grabbing another cracker and chewing it slowly also. She stops chewing and looks straight up at.

"What's that suppose to mean?" She tilts her head a little. I smile at her and pinch her cute nose. She flinches from the sudden action I just did and turned really red. I giggle and continue eating my half-eaten cracker.

-No One's Pov-

 Drama had been having fun teasing and playing around with Yeonsin too much that he actually had forgotten about the whole Maya incident. 

 Maya was standing close to Yoseob while Doojoon was talking to him. She didn't know many people besides the B2ST members so she just decided to stay close to Yoseob to not get lost. 

"Thanks again for getting me the ring and as a thank you gift, I'll fix your car." Yoseob raises and eyebrow and looks at his hyung closely. *OMG Dooseob moment!!!!*

"You can fix a car?" Yoseob said which made Doojoon chuckle. 

"No, I meant I'll pay for your car repairs. Why would I be able to do that? I can barely remember if I had the ring or not," he says while holding the ring up. They both talk a little more when Doojoon see's Maya. He points at her and looks at Yoseob. 

"Is she...you know...your girlfriend?" Doojoon smirks and wiggles his eyebrows which makes Maya widen her eyes and shake her head. Yoseob smirks and shakes his head.

"Nope. She's way out of my league," he says while pointing at her. Maya rolls her eyes and looks around the whole room when she spots someone very familiar to her. She squints her eyes and widens them after she realizes who it is. She leaves Yoseob and Doojoon and walks up to him. When 'he' faces the side where she is, his mouth opens really wide. Maya smiles at him and waves at him.

"Hi Drama! I never expected you to be at this party, too," she says energetically. Drama smiles at her and gives her a cracker.

"Have a cracker." She takes it and eats it in one bite. "Thanks!" she says while chewing the whole cracker in which makes Drama laugh. She brushes the crumbs off her hands and notices the girl thats been there since she got there.

"Hi! i'm Maya and Drama's old classmate!! Nice to meet you!" The girl smiles shyly and eats another cracker. Drama feels the awkwardness so he pushes Yeonsin's hand with the cracker in which makes her eat the whole thing in one bite. She coughs a little and glares at him which he finds really cute.

"Sorry, but I had to do it," he says, "you just eat so slow." He laughs and gives her another cracker which she accepts. Yeonsin looks at him and shows him the cracker he gave her.

"You won't do it again, right?" Drama shakes his head slowly and Yeonsin eats it, but faster this time. Maya smiled at the cute couple and put her hand on Dramas shoulder in which he responded with, "Whats wrong?" Maya shakes her head and waves a bye-bye to Yeonsin and Drama. 

"Don't want to be the third-wheel. See you later Drama!!" Maya looks at Yeonsin, "Bye! I hope I get to meet you again! Oh! Matter of fact, whats your name?" 

"It's Yeonsin," she says. Maya smiles at Yeonsin before walking back to where Yoseob was. Drama smiles and then looks back at Yeonsin. Yeonsin looks up at him and looks at Maya leaving.

"She's a really nice and energetic person," she looks back at him, "I like her." 

"Yeah, thats Maya. Energetic, hyper, happy, and all those other words you can think of." 

----------------------------------------------------

   Maya finds Yoseob with his other friends and sighs. Yoseob notices her presence and looks at her.

"Where did you go?"

"Oh, I just went to the snack table to get a cracker. There really good; you should try them." 

"Oh, okay." And with that, he continues talking to his friends. Maya sighs again and plays with her fingers when she feels a cup of hands covering her eyes. She sighs again and tries to take the hands off her eyes.

"Yoseob, please stop." 

"It's not me," he says in which Maya tilts her head a little. "Drama?" 

"No," the person had said. The voice sounded familiar, but she didn't know exactly who it was until the guy had released his hands and went up front to Maya. Maya widens her eyes and opens really big.

"KiKwang!!! You're also here!!" They both hug in which Yoseob tightens his fists looking at them hugging. kiKwang pinches her cheeks and laughs.

"You look really beautiful, Maya." Maya turns a little pink. "You too! I mean, you look really handsome!" She shows a thumbs up to him which makes him laugh a little. Yoseob fakes a small cough which gets kiKwang and Maya's attention. 

"Hey," KiKwang says and him and Yoseob do their handshake. Maya's eyes grow wider and she clasps her hand together.

"Wah! You guys still do the handshake!!!" kiKwang and Yoseob look at her and all three of them start laughing like old times.
-------------------------------------------------

 "Okay, I think I'm getting full from eating these crackers," Drama says while rubbing his stomach. Yeonsin looks at him and nods in agreement, "Me too." 

Soon after a slow song starts to play and Drama looks at Yeonsin. Yeonsin looks at him and raises an eyebrow.

"What?" Drama sticks his hand out and she looks at it. She looks at him again and tilts her head.

"What about your hand?" Drama sighs and rolls his eyes. He grabs her hand and starts dragging her to the dance floor. Yeonsin gasps a little and blushes. When they get to the middle of the dance floor, Drama grabs hold of her waist and lifts her other hand with his. Yeonsin bushes even more red. Drama notices and laughs a little.

"You're suppose to put your other hand on my shoulder," he says which she nods and does what he said. She closes her eyes shut and doesn't open them until Drama speaks again.

"You know, we're not moving so why are you closing your eyes?" 

"Uhhh, sorry. It's just that I'm really nervous right now." Drama smirks and then tells the DJ to replay the song again. Yeonsin looks at him with a questioned face.

"This is our first dance together so i want to use the same song." 

"Oh, okay, but I can't dance," she says. Drama smiles and pulls her closer to him, leaving no space between them. Yeonsin's eyes widen, but then she looks into Drama's eyes when he begins to move which makes her follow his steps.

"Now you're dancing," he says and then twirls her around. She smiles and soon enough. they're dancing around the whole dancefloor and a big crowd looks at them in awww. When the song ends, Drama and Yeonsin look into each other's eyes from how close they are. Drama starts leaning forward and Yeonsin begins closing her eyes, but they get interupted when the whole crowd begins to walk to the entrance. Drama and Yeonsin let go of each other and stay quiet. They walk to where the whole crowd is and see the bride-to-be of Doojoon entering and smiling at everyone.

 

*Heyyyy everyone!!!! i'm finally back!!!! Now I know it's been a month since I last updated and I'm really sorry! *bows 90 degrees* I'll try to update more often. It's just that sometimes I can't think of anything to write or I just don't have time. But this time I updated bcuz I had read your comments and I had an idea for this chapter. OKAY, I admit I am addicted to the song "Can I Have This Dance" by Troy and Gabriella from HSM. The song is soooooo freakin' addicting to hear!!! And it was bcuz of this song that I was able to right this chapter especially the Yeonsin and Drama part!! I'm srry but I love Drama and Yeonsin so much!!! Thats why there is not much Yoseob and Maya in this chapter but don't worry, I promise I'll go back to them. I mean, they ARE the main characters, but yeah. Oh! and new readers. thank you for reading this really bad, crappy story!!! Love you guys soooooooooooo much!!!AND silent readers, DON'T BE SHY TO COMMENT 

YOUR COMMENTS WILL HELP ME UPDATE MORE!!! :D By the way, who saw GD's crayon? So catchy and awesome!!!! ><