What The Hell...

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

 -Maya's POV-

  I never knew that waking up next to Yoseob would be one of the best things ever! Yes, I lied about not being able to sleep unless someone was next to me. I know, I know, I'm a bad person, but I just really had missed Yoseob's warmth and all that! I had woken up and stretched a little and looked next to me if Yoseob was there. He wasn't. I get up from the soft bed and go downstairs to the kitchen where I see Yoseob eating a bowl of cereal. I make sure to stay super quiet and try to pounce on him but I end up failing. But, in the end, Yoseob had gotten some cereal in his nose! 

 "What the hell!" He looks at me with furious eyes and I just couldn't hold the laughter inside of me. I clutch my stomach and I try to stop, but I couldn't. It was just so funny looking at Yoseob with Cheerios up his nose! 

 "Shut up already! You're getting annoying!" 

 "Awwww," I say, already calming down from the amount of laughter I just had. "Looks like someone is a little bit mad from having Cheerios up their nose!" And once again, I start exploding with laughter. I could tell Yoseob wanted to rip me into pieces, but I didn't care because I knew he would never do that. And how do I know that? Well, to be honest, I don't know, but somewhere deep down in my heart I know Yoseob wouldn't "rip me into pieces". I guess I was laughing way too much that I didn't realize Yoseob had left and even left the bowl on the counter. I pout from being left alone and head upstairs to Yoseob's room. I know I'm being a bothersome right now, but I just like being with Yoseob when he's at home and not being a player and a meanie. And I want to try to bring the old Yoseob back. It's going to be hard since he's changed a lot, but it's not bad to try, right? 

  I try to open Yoseob's door, but it won't budge. He locked it. Great. I knock a few times, but don't get a response; not even a "go away". I knock again and this time, I call out his name.

"Yoseob!!! Open your door!!" No response. I try again, but I get no response...again. Now I'm starting to wonder stuff. Was he really that mad because of what I did? Was it THAT BAD that he got so mad at me? I didn't think he would take it THAT seriously. I'm feeling bad now...

-Yoseob's POV-

 Gahh!!! Why won't she stop banging the freakin' door! She is getting really annoying and more annoying banging the door! I mess my hair a little and sigh. Why won't she stop? I hear the continuous knocking until, finally, it stops. I get up from my bed and place my ear on the door. Nothing. 

"I guess she's gone," I say, shrugging it off and plopping down on my bed while playing with my phone. All of a sudden, I get a text from one of the clubs I often go to.

Oppa~are you coming tonight~? The girls miss you! Especially me! ^^ 

 I smirk. Maybe I should go. I mean, I haven't went clubbing or ANYTHING this whole time so might as well take advantage. I text whatever-her-name-was back and begin picking a decent outfit. Once again, I get another text except this time it's from this other girl from ANOTHER club I often go to too.

You haven't been here in a while, Oppa! I miss you! =(

MY GOSH. I try to make something up.

Sorry. Oppa's busy. See ya!

I think that should do it! I grab one of my top well-decent outfits and head to my bathroom. Except, there's a problem. My bathroom is on the other side of the hall which means I have to get out of my room. Damn.