Chapter 18

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

I slowly was opening my eyes while getting up when I felt a huge pain in my head. It hurt so much to the point where I had to lay back down and rub at it because it just hurt too much for me to handle. As I continued to rub at my aching head, I looked around the white room in which I didn’t even know where I was at the moment. Seriously, whose house was this if it was a house, anyway? I continued looking around until I decided to get up from the bed, and walked over to the desk that had my jacket, cellphone, and wallet waiting to be picked up. Once I had grabbed them, I walked over to the closed door before opening it and analyzing my surroundings. There was a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom on the right, and another door across from where I was standing. My head still hurt so I decided to walk over to the bathroom since I was already here. Might as well take advantage, right? As I was walking inside the bathroom, the door that was across from me opened slowly, and out came a guy with ugly, messy hair. I squinted my eyes at the guy before realizing that is was none other than the worst person ever…Drama. I rolled my eyes at him before opening the bathroom door, and walking inside. I looked at myself in the mirror and analyzed it before turning the faucet on, and splashing my face with water. When I finished, I turned the faucet off and right when I was grabbing a towel from the racket, Drama walks in with a sleepy face. I guess he didn’t notice me or he is just too sleepy to care that I was there because right when he entered, he instantly pulled down his track pants and sat on the toilet. I just looked at him with disgust.

“Did…you not notice me…or…?” Drama looked up at me before turning his head back to the wall.

“I don’t give a ,” he said which left me bewildered. I ignored the sound of Drama’s  feces landing on the toilet and continued to check my face.

“You know,” Drama said which made me stop looking at myself and turn my head at him, “next time you get drunk…be at your house. You being drunk…is worth than a girl constantly calling you ‘oppa’ and whining. Seriously.” Drama got up which made me look away, and as I heard pants getting pulled up along with the flushing sound of the toilet, I looked at him once again.

“What did I do?” I asked as Drama went over to the sink, and washed his hands.

“You acted stupid. That’s all you need to know,” he said before grabbing his toothbrush and squeezing toothpaste onto it. I glared at him before walking out of the bathroom, and heading to the front door.

“Okay, I’m leaving. See ya!” I was putting on my shoes when a pillow hit my head. I looked over at Drama who had his toothbrush in his mouth and pointed at the kitchen counter. I looked at the counter to find a cup of tea that looked cold already. I walked over to the cup of cold tea and picked it up before glancing at Drama whom was already done with his teeth cleaning. He urges me to drink it in which I don’t want to, but I still do since I felt bad for ruining his night yesterday from my drunken state. It was rather cold, obviously, but had a tasty flavor of mint. As I set the cup on the counter, I looked over at Drama and lifted my eyebrows.

“Now, can I go?” 

“Yeah, get out. I don’t want you here,” he said before grabbing the remote and turning on the T.V. while adjusting himself on the sofa. I glare at him before heading over to the front door and putting on my shoes. I slowly open the door, and before heading out, I look back at Drama. He just continues to look through the channels until he finds a nice show to entertain him.

“Thanks…for letting me stay here,” I said. Drama halted his channel changing and chuckled.

“Whatever,” he said. And with that, I left his nasty apartment with a somewhat painful headache.

 

Driving to my home was rather scary since my head was still hurting which was causing me to constantly hit it and shake my head. But in the end I made it safe, and when I stepped inside my cozy home, I noticed something odd. For one, the house felt very quiet and empty. I dropped my stuff on the sofa before heading over to the kitchen to find a small note on the fridge door. 

“I’m guessing you’re back since you’re reading this note, right?” I read the note to myself before looking at the bottom where it said “your room”. I furrowed my eyebrows before walking to my bedroom to find another note in front of the door.

“And you’re probably wondering why I’m not at home, right?” I roll my eyes at the note before opening the door, and finding another note on my bed. I grab it and read what it says.

“I just knew you were going to open the door! Anyway, I went over to Sung’s house to sleep over since I didn’t want to be alone in this huge house of yours! I’ll probably be back in the afternoon!” I look around my room in case there were other notes Maya had left, but there was none at all. I decided to lay on my bed for a while to let my somewhat throbbing head to cool down. Man, how much did I drink last night? This had got to be one of the worst headaches I’ve gotten in my entire adult life of drinking because I was literally dying from the pain. Soon enough sleep took over, and I slowly closed my eyes.

 

When I woke up, I hadn’t realized the time which was exactly two in the afternoon. I groaned from my bad sleeping posture I was in, but let out a sigh at the end from the headache being gone now. I was getting up slowly before remembering that Maya was going to come back around this time. I headed out of my room and instantly went to the kitchen to find Maya cooking something that obviously looked like ramyun. I’m guessing she didn’t notice me because I walked forward until I got closer to her face. 

“Woah!” She takes a few steps back before quickly turning off the stove. “You could have burned yourself!” I look at the stove and didn't notice that my elbow was rather close to the fire. I nonchalantly shrug my shoulders.

“Whoops,” I said before going to the counter, and lean on it. 

“When’d you get home?” 

“Around one,” she said while grabbing two bowls and chopsticks. Maya walks over to the table and arranges the bowls and chopsticks  before going to the stove and grabbing the pot of ramyun with a small, thick towel. I just continue looking at her before realizing that I should have helped her. Damn, I’m such an . 

“Food is ready,” she says before sitting on her side and beginning to dig in the ramyun pot. I ‘tsk’ at her before going to my side of the table and sitting. I grab my chopsticks before leaning over the table to grab some noodles and putting them in my bowl. I quickly slurp up the noodles and chew on them before picking a yellow radish piece next to the pot. For some reason, Maya was very quiet and it made me feel really awkward in the inside. Usually, she would be talking about her day at Sung’s and whatnot.

“I’m surprised you’re eating this,” Maya said out of the blue which made me halt my slurping and look up at her. 

“Why?” 

“Don’t you hate when I make ‘convenience store food’ like you call it?” True of what she said. I hadn’t even realized that I was eating ramyun and not something like steak. I shrug my shoulders before proceeding with my slurping.

“Does that mean that you will eat anything I make from now on?”

“I guess,” I say while picking at another yellow radish from the small plate. I guess I was too busy eating my noodles to notice a small smile forming on Maya’s lips. 

 

*Hello my fellow readers! Um, I have been on a really long hiatus for this story and I would like to say I'm very sorry! I didn't realize I last updated this story last April until today when I checked on this story. Wow, it had been almost a year and most of you probably forgot the plot or whatever was happening, am I right? Well, sadly that happend to me a little? Like I said, this story is completely out of my head. But, I was reading through some of my fail chapters, and soon I had remembered what was going on in the story! Yay! Along with that, I decided to uplaod at least two chapters (since I had gotten a few ideas) today or tomorrow! I'm currently writing the second chapter right now, but for now, here is the recent chapter! I hope you guys enjoy! Comment please becuase I think that's what encourages me to write for this fail story that I have wanted to give up on a bunch of times >,< Enjoy~*