She's Back!

Never Let You Go (Discontinued)

-No ones Pov-

-5 years later-

Drinking....drinking....drinking....

He kept drinking until he would get drunk, but he never did.... He drinks till his hearts content (I think it's that IDK for sure if it's heart content srry! :D)  

He takes a sip from the cup and looks at it.  He smirks.  

"Oppa~~Why are you making that face?"  The girl says, getting closer to him.  He looks at her and smiles.  "Nothing."  He pours more in the cup and hands the girl the cup.

"Want some?"   She takes the cup.  "What will you do if I drink this, oppa?" She says seductavely.  He chuckles and kisses her on the cheek.

"Nothing. All you get is a kiss on the cheek."      The girl pouts.  

"Awwww~wae~~oppa~! Why not something MORE better?" She goes closer to him, her face near his lips. He laughs.  "You are not my type. You have nothing I want. You are nothing to a guy."    He gets up ignoring the girl cussing at him.  

He is Yang Yoseob. The Yang Yoseob from 5 years ago....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No ones Pov-

Note: They are talking in english

She hugs her friends and family. 

"Bye Amanda! I'm going to miss you!"  She says, hugging her friend. "Bye Maya! Hope you come back again!"   They break the hug. "Of course I'll come back!"   She looks at the guy and hugs him.  "Bye Kevin! I'm going to miss you!"   They break the hug.  "See ya Maya! Make sure to come back."   He points at her. She laughs. "Don't worry. I promise I will come back!"     She looks at her family and hug all of them. 

"Bye appa, omma, Yan."   Yan is crying.  They break the hug and Yan looks at her.  "Unnie, why do you have to leave."    

"I made a promise to myself."   She hugs her sister and grabs her stuff. 

"Make sure to stay with your friend until you find a house, ok?" Her appa says.  She nods and waves bye at them before she enters the waiting room (I don't know what it is called, but it's the place where they enter and wait for the plane to arrive srry again ^ ^)    

    She sits down on the seat and listens to her ipod.  The plane finally arrives and she gets in line with everyone else to check their ticket.  She gives the guy her ticket and enters the plane. She finds her seat which is next to a guy. 

"Excuse me" she says trying to get through the guys legs after she had put her bags on top of the bag holder (I don't know what it is called srry!)   

"Sorry."   She smiles at him.  "It's ok. You were listening to music."   She sits down and listens to music while reading a magazine for the whole trip until she fell asleep.   

 She is Kim Maya. The Kim Maya from 5 years ago....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A few hours later-

  Maya wakes up from the pilot announcing they have arrived in South Korea.   Maya looks out the window.  'I'm home!' She says in thought. After the guys got out, she grabs her stuff and begins walking out the plane.   She walks to the area where you get your suitcases and luggages. 

"Ah! There it is!"  Maya grabs her green bag.  She leaves Incheon airport and sits on a nearby bench.  She sighs. 

"WOW~ Korea still looks the same."  She says in english, forgetting that she is not in America anymore. "Hmmm...I should call Lee Sung."  Maya calls Lee Sung. (By accident, Maya is talking in english)  (Lee Sung is talking in Korean)

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hello? Lee Sung? It's me, Maya!" 

"Ummmm, Me...uhhhh....english....no!"    Maya remembered she is in Korea and not in Ameria. (Now she is talking in Korean)

"Lee Sung don't hang up!"  Before Lee Sung hung up she screamed.

"OMO! Maya! You were the one talking in english?"

"Yup! Sorry! I haven't spoken in Korean for a really long time. But anyway, I'm back! I'm in the park in front of Incheon airport."

"OH! Don't worry! I'll call KiKwang so we can pick you up."

"Ok!"

"OK! Bye! OMG! I'm going to see you after 5 years!"   Maya laughs.

"Me too!"    They both hang up and Maya looks up at the sky.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Yoseob gets up lazily from his bed and goes downstairs. He goes to the bathroom and brushes his teeth.  He goes back upstairs and changes into outing clothes.  He grabs his car keys and walks out the door.  He opens the door to his car and enters.  He starts the car when his phone rings.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Maya is back!"    Yoseob doesn't respond.

"H-Hello? Yah! Didn't you hear me? Maya is back!"   Yoseob chuckles.

"Do I care?"  

"Yah! Your girlfriend is back!" 

"Girlfriend? She WAS."   He hangs up and starts driving to some place.  Yoseob couldn't stop thinking about Maya coming back.  'Stop thinking about it! Stop thinking about it!' He says in his mind.

-Flashback-

"Yang! Yang! How do you know for sure if I'm going to be your wife in the future?!"  Yoseob does a cute aegyo voice.

"BECAUSE ME LOVE YOU! Yang Yoseob loves Kim Maya!"   Maya laughs.

-End of flashback-

 

Yoseob shakes his head. "Andwae! Andwae! Stop thinking about her! She is nothing to you anymore!"    Someone calls him again

"Yoboseyo?"

"Annyong Yoseob oppa~!"

"Oh. Sunny. Why are you calling?"

"Wae? Can't I call my friend to say hi?"   Yoseob laughs.

"Annyong!"   Sunny laughs.

"Do you want to hang out later?"

"Ummmm, I can't. I'm busy."

"With what?" 

"With....cleaning....my house."

"Oh. Want me to help you?"

"Ani! It's ok! It's easy cleaning!"

"Oh ok. Well, bye Yoseob oppa! I have to finish the photoshoot!"

"Heh, bye."   He hangs up and sighs.  Yoseob still had Maya in his head. "Ahhhh! Stop coming into my head!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya waits for Lee Sung and KiKwang to come.  They finally arrive and the first thing they do when they see each other is hug.

"Maya! Your back!"  

"Yah! You look different!"  Maya says after they break the hug.

"OMO! You look TOTALLY different! What the heck happen to the old serious looking Maya?"   Maya laughs.

"She is gone now. The new Maya is here!"   They both laugh.  Maya look at KiKwang smiling and hugs him.

"Hi KiKwang~ It's been a long time, huh?" 

"Y-yeah."   Lee Sung breaks the hug and drags Maya to the car, making KiKwang take the bags. kiKwang starts the car and begins driving while Maya and Lee Sung are talking.

"OMO! omo! omo! Maya! I've missed you sooooo much!"   Maya laughs.

"How was high school?"    Lee Sung pouts.

"Worst three years of high school without you!! Even graduation was bad!"  

"Why?"  Maya says, still laughing.

"No one said anything about you! I was mad!"

"Well, I wasn't there for 10th, 11, and 12th soooo no one would remember me."

"I didn't forget you! Neither did KiKwang!"   KiKwang looks at Maya from the mirror thingy and smiles which makes Maya smile. 

"And you know something? On graduation day, Yoseob didn't even come to graduation!"   Maya look at Lee Sung.

"So Yoseob didn't graduate?"

"Ani! He did. He just wasn't there to get his diploma. KiKwang had to give it to him."   Maya looks out the window.

"How has he been."

"He....is different..."  Lee Sung looks to the front.  Maya doesn't say anything.  She shakes her head and smiles.

"What about Drama? How is he?"

"He's the same! And don't get mad at me, but during 11th grade, me and him were....together.."  Lee Sung trails off.  Maya widens her eyes.

"What?! You guys were together?! OMG! What happen! What!"  Lee Sung told the WHOLE story on how everything happened.

"BUT now we're not together anymore because he told me something that he had realized."

"What? OMG! Is he gay?"    Lee Sung laughs.

"Ani! It's something else. I think it's cute that he still has feelings for a girl he met!"   Maya sighs.

"Oh. Ok. Wait! Who's the girl?"   

"IDK. He told me it was a secret."   Maya pouts. 

"Ah! Lee Sung! Can I stay with you until I find a place to live? PLZ!"  Lee Sung bites her lip.

"Ummmm....sorry Maya. My house is too crowded right now. My cousins just came back from Europe and they'll be staying for a while. Sorry."   Maya sighs.

"It's ok. I'll find someone else."    'I totally don't have anyone to stay with!!' Maya says in thought.  

"Maya? Are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Just trying to remember who I can stay with."    'Ahhhh! I have no one to stay with!! Oh! I'll ask kiKwang!"

"KiKwang? Can I stay with you until I find a place?"  Lee Sung widens her eyes and looks at Maya.

"OMO! Maya! Why do you want to stay with KiKwang?! Don't you have any relatives here?"

"No. They all live in the country."

"Oh."  KiKwang stops the car. "We're here."

Durable-and-Beautiful-House-Architecture

"Who lives here?"  Maya and Lee Sung say.  

"Yoseob."   Maya and Lee Sung widen their eyes.

"Why are we at Yoseob's house?"  Lee Sung says.

"So he can let Maya stay with him.

"WHAT!?"  Maya shouts out. "I c-can't live with Y-Yoseob!"

"Why not? Your only going to stay there for a while. Then when you find your house, you won't live with him anymore."

"But...."

"Come on Maya. Yoseob is the only option left. Unless....the car..."   Maya looks down. 

"Ok....I'll stay with Yoseob...."   KiKwang calls Yoseob.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yoseob' Pov-

"For the 5th time already, someone calls me again!  I answer it.

"Hello?!"

"Yoseob! Come to your house! We're at your house!"

"KiKwang? Why are you at my house?"

"Because....I need to ask you something about....where you left the CD I gave you."

"Ummmmm, ok?"   I hang up and get up.  I look at the girls who were with me.

"Bye girls. Oppa has to leave now. I'l come back later, ok?"   I do the 'ok' sign with my hand.  

"OK OPPA~!"  The girls say.  I leave the place and get in my car and start driving to my house.  When I get there I see KiKwang with Lee Sung and....some other girl who sort of looks like Maya. I get off my car and walk up to KiKwang and we do our handshake. 

"Oh! You guys still do that handshake!"  She plays with her hands, showing us some random hand movements. It's Maya.  

"Who's this?"   KiKwang grabs Maya's hand and drags her to me.

"Maya. Your girlfriend who you haven't seen for 5 years."  

"Yah! You didn't have to say...girlfriend...."  She blushes and looks down at the floor.  I chuckle.

"She's Maya? Wow. hi Maya. Long time no see."   I pat her head and look at KiKwang. 

"So you want the CD's or what?"

"No. Let Maya stay with you until she finds a place."   Maya looks up and looks at me.

"It's ok Yoseob! You don't have to agree."  I chuckle again.

"Who said I was going to agree?"   She doesn't say anything. KiKwang goes up to me.

"Let. Her. Stay. With. You."   

"No."  He grabs my shirt.

"Let Maya stay with you! She has nowhere else to stay!!!"  

"Why me? What about Lee Sung OR better yet, YOU?"  I could tell kiKwang wanted to punch me.

"Just let her stay with you."    I smirk.

"Fine. I'll let her stay."   KiKwang let goes of my shirt and takes Maya's stuff out of the car.  Maya looks at me shyly.

"Sorry...if I'm bothering....you...."   I smile and grab her face to make her look at me.

"It doesn't matter. You're just a lost, homeless puppy that needs a home."   Maya takes my hand off of her.

"Why are you acting like this?"  I laugh.

"Don't want to dissapoint you, babe, but I'm not the old, cute, happy, kid Yoseob you loved."   I unlock the door and enter my house. KiKwang enters with Maya's stuff. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Maya's Pov-

Yoseob has changed. A LOT. I don't like the new Yoseob.  

I enter the house and look around. I go to the kitchen and see Yoseob drinking a glass of water.  He notices me and tells me to come. I walk over to him and  look at him.

"Why did you change?"  He randomly laughs.

"My clothes?"  

"No. You. Why have you changed a lot these past 5 years?"   He drinks more water.

"Dont' you remember what you did 5 years ago?"   I look down.

"What about 5 years ago."   He puts the cup down and looks at me.

"It's your fault I'm like this."  He pats my head and walks away.  I felt like crying. It IS my fault.  KiKwang finds me and gives me my bag that I had left in his car.

He smiles at me and kisses me on the forehead.

"Don't worry, Maya. I'll help you find a place so you can leave this devil's house."   I laugh.  Lee Sung comes and hugs me.

"Bye Maya! lets hang out later, ok?"  I nod and walk them out.  I close the door and sigh. I grab my stuff and go upstairs. 

"Wait!"  I stop walking and look down where Yoseob is. He starts walking to me.  (There on the stairs)

"Where are you going?" 

"To the room you told me to go to."  He laughs. "Oh. Well, put your stuff in the room and make dinner. I'm hungry!"   I chuckle.

"What? Go make it yourself!"  

"I'm sorry, but whose the owner of this house?"    I don't say anything.  Yoseob laughs.  "I'll be in my room. Hope to eat well today~"  He says, passing by me. Tch! He could of helped me! I go to my room and put my stuff down.  This is going to be a really LONG stay... 

 

*Hello~! Wow! I think this is the longest chapter I've written. :D Updates will come soon!*