Another Accidental Meeting

Want to Bet on it ?

 

Chapter 2

[Nicole’s POV]

Ohmygahd good thing I made it in on time but it that I have to go next. Urghhh what shall I do ? If I get too nervous I’m afraid I won’t be able to perform my best out there.

“Okei next !” the director said as he gestured for me to come on stage.

“Hello and good afternoon my name is Park Nicole and I will be singing as a man by gummy.” I said as I was holding on to the mic only millimeters away from my mouth.

“If you have the song don’t even bother ! I want to hear every participant’s voice singing in a cappella (singing without instrument sounds)” the director said as if he knew that I couldn’t sing.

“Okei I understand ! Then I’ll be starting now!” I said as I started singing pretending that there was no one else in the room except for me.

[Authors POV]

She sang with a beautiful voice that no one would ever imagined just coming out from a simple minded girl that is still clueless about everything.

“Okei enough. I’ve heard enough.” The director said calmly.

[Nicole’s POV]

“Alright, I can’t say if you’ll be in the musical but we’ll call you if you got the part.” The director’s assistant said while the director was just there sitting  there avoiding my gaze and just writing things on a piece of paper.

My friend once told me that if people were interested in you, they would take their time listening to you and you’ll notice if they don’t like your performance they will end it quickly. I was so nervous and I was for sure that I was not going to get the part. Usually they just say that they will call but they never call. Oh well at least I tried my best. But I just wanted a minor part in the musical why can’t they give me that? I kept on asking myself over and over until I saw someone’s foot steps right in front of me and I quickly hugged that person knowing who she was.

“Unnie I didn’t get the part! What am I gonna do?” I asked jade unnie while I was weeping and “sweating” through my eyes.

“Uhhhhh ? What to do ? I’m not your unnie little girl.” A guy’s voice suddenly spouted out.

“Ohmygahd this is embarrassing ! I’m really sorry !” I said as I backed up from his shoulders and not even looking up to see who he was. As I back up like a tow truck, I run as fast as I can, not until I bumped to someone yet again.

“Yah ! What the hell are you doing ? is the audition over wanna celebrate now ?” a familiar voice said, just to make sure that I wont have the same fate as I did earlier I looked up and there I saw jade unnie.

“Assa ! I said as I was very happy to see her ! Let’s go unnie and run as fast as you can okei ?” I told jade unnie as I grabbed her wrist and started running yet again with these painful heels.

[Jade’s POV]

Aiiissshhh ! This girl is so weird ! I just got here then pulling me by the wrist outside the building not to mention that she didn’t even tell me anything about the audition that all of us, unnies have been anticipating for weeks. I bet she got in trouble again ! aissh this girl what would she do if we weren’t by her side. Hhahhhahhhahhhahha after 5 minutes of running like there is no tomorrow we got outside the building and is now headed to my car.

“yah ! park Nicole ! did you know running is very tiring ! how many years have we not been in the gym ! almost 4 years now so please be careful with your unnies fragile body !” I said as I was screaming at her and wincing in pain.

“sorry unnie but I bumped into a guy knowing that it was you and I hugged him, and…” Nicole said as she had something on her mind but is hesitating to tell me.

“come on now ! you can tell me ! what happened after that !” I said, reassuring her that I won’t say or do anything that will seem like I’m criticizing or downgrading her.

“well I kind of cried just a little bit knowing that I didn’t get the part that I wanted.” She said embarrassingly as if she was still a kid admitting to stealing a cookie in the cookie jar.

“its okei there are still next time ! shall we go shopping now?” I said trying to cheer her up.

“sure ! but lets meet up with the other unnies first and please don’t tell them what just happened earlier with that guy.

“I just have one thing to say to you ! how can that be me with these ii legs of mine ? can you tell between the legs of a man and a woman ?” I said as I quickly noticed that what she did was kind of insulting.

“unnie I didn’t mean it like that ! but its just similar, his legs were skinny, kind of like yours” Nicole said teasing me.

“yah ! park Nicole ! what did you just say?” I said as she started running and chasing after her.

[Author’s POV]

After 15 minutes of running with each other they finally come into a halt and started to contact the other girls and agreed to meet at the mall.