A little something for Everyone

Want to Bet on it ?

[Author’s POV]

When Nicole got home she dropped all her things at the couch and then headed to her bedroom, undressed and took a shower. As she was about to change, she heard her phone ring. It was a message from Jinki, which read:

Jinki Text Message:

“Have a sweet dream Nicole, and I will see you tomorrow. Remember what I asked you before. I hope you will soon give me the answer that I’ve been dreading for. I would love to be your boyfriend. I would do everything I can for you, just like how I was being protective over you earlier.”

                                                                                       Love Lee Jinki <3

[Nicole’s POV]

I forgot all about that. He asked me earlier this week if I could go out with him. But at this point I am not sure yet. I mean I just met him and did not know anything about him yet.

 

Unnieee ! You received a meassage !

 

My phone suddenly rang and it was from Taemin and it read:

Taemin Text Message:

“Hey Nicole ! Good luck tomorrow and I hope you get a good nights rest today. We have a lot to work on tomorrow. Do not worry, I know you are nervous since this is your first time taking part in a musical/play but I will guide you and I will do anything for you just say the word and I will do it.

                                                                                    Lee Taemin ;]

 

Awww, how sweet of him. Well I guess the day that I bumped to both of them turned out to be the greatest day of my life instead of being the worst day of my life. I am so lucky to be surrounded with great people and now I have gained more. I am really lucky to be able to find people that I can now hang out with other than my unnies.

 

[Author’s POV]

After reading the text messages and thinking of what the future holds for her, she finally got dressed and then fell asleep to reenergize herself for the rehearsals at 2:30 tomorrow.  It was just Monday and Tuesday is creeping in while everyone slept peacefully. Nicole woke up extra early so that she can prepare everyone’s breakfast.

 

[Nicole’s POV]

It’s a good thing that my class starts at 9. I will have more time creating everyone’s breakfast. I hope that everyone’s class won’t start till 9. Well I know unnies and Jinki’s class doesn’t start till 9. Well I think that is Jinki’s schedule; I didn’t really ask if he had classes before our class together. I should text everyone.

Group Message

Park Nicole: “Hey Unnies and Oppas… Ohhh and you Taemin ah ! I prepared a little something for all of you. Are you guys available from 8am-9am?”

 

Kim Kibum: “How nice of you Nicole ssi ! of course I should be available if you went to all trouble for us.”

 

Jade:  "What is this? You know I am available right? Let’s meet at the quad area.”

 

Yumi: "Did you do something wrong, that you are being this way. Whatever it is, I’ll take it ! I’ll see you later.”

 

Minho: "Of course I will be available, after all you are the lead of the musical. See you guys at the quad later.”

 

Hye Ju: “See you maknae !”

 

Taemin: “Hmmm… I wonder what this is ! I’ll be sure to come ! See you later chingu ya!"

 

Jonghyun: “Wow, the maknae have prepared something for us ! I feel so special! Ya Taemin you should do something like this for us once in awhile. I’ll be there! See you guys later”

 

Young Mi: “Unnie will come by later ok ! See you !”

 

Jinki: “You know I will be there and then we can head to straight to class right after.”

 

Well now that I know everyone is going, I need to make at least 10 croissant sandwiches and buy 10 cups of coffee. How will I be able to carry all of this? I should ask Jade unnie. She will say yes.

 

Text Message:

“Jade Unnie please meet me at the parking lot later and please say yes cause I need your help.”

Your lovely maknae

“Ok, I’ll see you there at 7:45am”

 

OK now that she agreed time to make these sandwiches. I hope they’ll like it. I think I’m an ok cook. I just hope that they’ll like this very much. It’s just a gesture to show how grateful I am to be with them.

 

[Author’s POV]

It took Nicole about 20 minutes to make all the sandwiches then took a shower, got dressed and went out the door with the sandwiches and headed to a coffee shop to buy everyone’s coffee to start their days. After that she went straight to Seoul University’s parking lot where Jade was waiting.

“You prepared a lot. Thank you Nicole.” Jade said as I showed everything that was in my car.

 

“It’s nothing unnie, I just feel that I am lucky that I have people like you guys in my life.” I said with a smile on my face.

 

“That is good to know. We are very lucky too.” Jade said as she hugged me.

 

“Well let’s go now and hand these out. Some people are probably on their way there. Everyone will be happy once they see this.” We then grabbed everything and went to the quad.

 

After a couple minutes, they finally arrived at the quad and to their surprise Jinki, Taemin, and Minho was already there.

 

“Took you guys long enough. You should have called us if you guys needed help carrying these.” Jinki said as he came towards us and took the most of the things we were holding and the other two followed.

 

“See, your guys’ hands turned red by carrying all these stuff, the Director might think we are bullying you guys.” Minho added as he took Jade’s and my hand and looked for possible scratches.

 

“You guys are exaggerating, we are not some Damsels in distress that needs to be protected. We are also not fragile to get scratches from these boxes, if that was what you were looking for Minho.” Jade unnie said as she took her hand and just walked towards to where the guys placed the boxes then started handing them out.

 

“It is too early for both of you to argue, so let us just eat in peace and wait for the others to arrive.” I exclaimed hoping that the two would stop arguing every chance they get.

 

“That is right chingu ya !” Taemin said as he smiled at me and put his arms around my shoulder and biting the sandwich enthusiastically.

 

After 3-4 minutes, Yumi was the next one to arrive. Then Kibum and one by one they start to arrive and ate their breakfast happily, smiling at the sweet gesture Nicole had shown her unnies and oppas. When they were done they started different conversations that lead nowhere and then everyone would just laugh until no one had any more left to say. They did this until it was time for all of them to part ways and go to their classes. Well except for those who had classes together like Jinki and Nicole.