How is this possible?

Want to Bet on it ?

[Jade’s POV]

This is bizarre and I can hardly wait ! How is it possible that I can do what I love to do with my friends? I  am actually reading this right, right?

 

Text Message from the Director: “Hello Jade, this is Director Kwon and I would just like to inform you that Nicole, Jinki, and Taemin will be our main lead for this musical. And I have been asking around and the professors recommended Kibum and Young Mi to be our stylists, Jonghyun & Yumi to be our Choreographers, Hye Ju as our hairstylists, and of course you and Minho will be our composer.”

 

“You guys read this. Isn’t this just too unbelievable? We are all participating in this musical?” I said excitedly

 

We all huddled and made a circle with my hand holding on to my phone in the middle where everyone can read it. Everyone was either in a daze or placing their hands in their mouth in shock.

 

[Nicole’s POV]

 

Wait this is all to confusing for my brain to handle. How is it possible that we are all part of this play? And how can I possibly get the lead role when I thought that the director thought I did a horrible job.  I am about to ask Jade unnie right now, she possibly knows that answer since she seems to be close to the director.

 

“Wait how did that happen? How did I get the leading role? I only auditioned for a small role for this play.” I said thinking really hard if I said something during my audition due to nervousness.

 

[Author’s POV]

 

“Well probably the director saw potential in you that you didn’t see so he is giving you this opportunity to do your best.” Jade said as she smiled at Nicole.

 

“And how? Did you guys also apply to this?” Nicole said pointing out at everyone, very confused by the situation.

 

“Well I did audition for the part. We always do these kind of stuff.” Jinki said informing the girls with their hobbies and interest outside school, excluding drinking and clubbing.

 

“Oh that sure makes sense. Is that why you were sneaking into the auditorium last time I was composing a song Minho?” Jade suddenly turned to Minho and asked him.

 

“Well yea I needed the music sheet for me to be able to write some lyrics or start onto something. But since you were not ready with the song I didn’t want to interrupt you which I did eventually.” Minho said clarifying all of the misunderstandings.

 

“Then why did you lie and say you were just there to get some equipment?” Jade fired back.

 

“Well everything during that time were supposed to be kept private and to themselves that is why I was wondering why you were so carefree about revealing to me that you were one of the composer for the play.” Minho said as he further clarifies things.

 

“That makes so much sense now, well back to the point, other than me, Minho, Nicole, Jinki, and Taemin everyone else was just a recommendations from some of the professors in each department.” Jade said informing everyone how everyone else got the position.

 

“But we never even agreed to it.” Young Mi suddenly said.

 

“Yea, what if we were busy with school? Did they ever think of that.” Kibum said angrily.

 

“As most of you might have known there is nothing free in this world anymore. And some of you, as of now are failing their classes, so this is why most professors recommended each and one of you because they will give you extra credits for doing this.” Jade said as she was staring at Young Mi, Yumi, Hye Ju, Kibum, and Jonghyun.

 

“Ok we get it.” Jonghyun said.

 

“We will do it!” Yumi said raising her hands up.

 

“Well then, with that said go back to your classes and try to pass your classes. Do not rely on those extra credits too much.” Jade said as she was motioning everyone to get up and pushing them to get to their classes.

 

“Actually I think all of us are all done for today.” Nicole suddenly said.

 

“Yea I too have no class after this. I am free.” Jinki said stretching and was ready to leave when Jade grabbed him by his shirt.

 

“Oh no your not, after today, we will have classes after this time in order to study how to act, sing, and dance. So let us get going everybody, well except for Kibum, Young Mi, Hye Ju, Jonghyun, and Yumi you guys are free to go now. But you guys do have a room where you can design and choreograph, separately of course.” Jade said as she took those who needed to stay and showed the people who didn’t need to stay their room where Jonghyun and Yumi can choreograph and the other room where Kibum and Young Mi could design.”