Curiosity Means I'm Having Other Thoughts About This BET.

Want to Bet on it ?

[Jinki’s POV]

I was actually worried for her and wanted to make her feel better and this was the only way I knew to make her happy. I opened the door to my car and helped her in and she smiled at me. I drove to the Korean BBQ place that I and the guys always go to. The ride there was quiet as she fell asleep, still holding tightly on my hands. We arrived at the place a few minutes later and she was still sleeping, I was afraid of disturbing her sleep. So I just stared at her until she woke up about an hour later.

 

“Oh my, how long was I sleeping and when did we arrive here.” Nicole said as she rise from the chair and started looking everywhere frantically. Then her eyes finally landed on mine and I just smiled and said, “Don’t worry we just got here and you haven’t been sleeping for awhile.” I lied.

 

“Is that so? Then don’t you want to go inside? I am feeling hungry after all that sleeping I did. It’s amazing how I feel asleep at your car when it’s hard for me to sleep anywhere but a bed or a wide enough surface.” She said as she smiled at me.

 

“Well you are always welcome to my car.” I lied again

 

“I wouldn’t think I’ll be inside your car without you.” She said as she opened the door. And I stepped out of mine.

 

“Well I am just letting you know ahead of time.” I said as I grabbed the handle of the restaurant door and ushered her in and waited for a waitress to grab us our table.

 

Then we saw a waitress heading towards us, quickly saying, “For how many?”

 

“For 2.” I replied back

 

Then she said, “Ok follow me this way please.” And a separate room, table for 2 came in to view.

 

Then she took our orders and it came in lighting speed. Next thing I knew I was already placing the meat on the grill. And while we waited for it to cook I started asking Nicole something I have been thinking since earlier on in the rehearsal room.

 

“Hey Nicole, isn’t it weird that you are heading to Minhyuk’s place. I mean even though you guys are bestfriend, you guys are still adults and the opposite gender. You don’t know what people might think about this. And what Minhyuk might do to you.” I asked while looking at her when she suddenly let out a laugh.

 

“Minhyuk and me? You got to be kidding me! We grew up together. My parents were really close to his parents that we almost looked like we were siblings. No one mistook us for couple, never, not even his fans. Before he belonged in a popular band we were always together, doing stupid stuff. I was closer to him than I was with the unnies. We care for each other a lot but not in a couple kind of way. Let’s just put it this way, he is the brother I wish I had and I am the sister he wished he had. It’s like we were separated from birth. I wouldn’t think anything about Minhyuk except for that.” She said as she grabbed a piece of well-cooked meat, placed it on top of her scooped rice and fed it to me.

 

“Is that really it between the both of you? And if that is it then why don’t you prove it to me by being my girlfriend.” I blurted out of nowhere, just staring at my bowl not even bothering to look up at her face.

 

“I don’t need this right now Jinki. You saw what happen earlier with Lee Jonghyun oppa and me. I think it’s to early for this.” She said as she stared at me and just sighed.