Dance to your Heart's Content

Want to Bet on it ?

[Author’s POV]

Everyone was drinking and having a good time until they became bored and decided to come to the vip dance floor where there wasn’t really much people dancing compared to those dancing downstairs.

“I'm getting bored, how bout we go to the dance floor and brighten the mood up in here.” Kibum said as he stood up holding his glass up and encouraging everyone to dance.

“Would you like to dance with me?” Minho said as he offered his hand to Jade, looking like a prince waiting for the princess’ hand.

“Sure ! let's go !” Jade said as she stood up and took his hands and went towards the dance floor and just started dancing like there was no tomorrow.

“Well, I’ll go ahead. I came here to meet someone and I’ll meet you girls later on or not.” Hye Ju said as she stood up then waved goodbye to everyone, leaving them with a smile.

“Hey ! This isn’t fair I was the one who came up with the idea but minho came in there dancing first, that walking statue !” Kibum said as he got irritated and had this expression that looked too cute, too resist.

“Ahhhh ! cuttee ! Wanna dance with me kibum ssi ?” Young Mi said as she squeeled with the cuteness that Kibum possessed.

“Let's go !” Kibum said as he stood up and took her hand and proceeded to the dance floor. They also joined Minho and Jade into dancing wildly like there is no tomorrow.

“Hmmmm im guessing they’re pretty drunk. I should go all out too, there is a high chance that I will forget what happened today, so Jonghyun ssi wanna dance with me.” Yumi said as she was looking at Jonghyun right in the eyes with those drunk eyes.

“It will be my pleasure.” Jonghyun said standing up hurriedly and took her to dance floor to join in the others who were still dancing happily.

“Seems like there’s only the three of us here. Nicole ssi want to dance with me, I mean if your fine with it and everything.” Taemin said asking hesitantly afraid that Nicole would refuse. He looked like a kid asking his mom for a cookie right before dinner.

“Oh sure ! But how about Jinki ssi ?” Nicole said as she was looking back at Jinki with a worried face because he was the only one who was left in the table.

“No its ok ! I really don’t like to show my skills up there, the girls will probably come up and just gang up on me.” Jinki said with full confidence but just annoyed Nicole with his response. She just rolled her eyes and thought that it was a waste to worry about a guy like him.

“Hyung will you be ok by yourself here ?” Taemin once again asked as he stood up holding Nicole by the wrist. Jinki nodded and just gestured him to go. With that Taemin smiled and dragged Nicole out the room and into the dance floor where their friends was dancing with all their hearts.

Everyone didn’t bother to start a conversation because they were into dancing too much. As soon as Taemin got the rhythm and the beat, he just let his body loose and let the beat drive his body. That is when everyone took notice of the great dancer. Everyone became amazed especially the girls that were in the VIP room, soon enough Nicole and the others were pushed aside but Jonghyun, Minho, Kibum, Yumi, Jade, and , Young Mi didn’t mind and just started to make their own little crowd and started dancing again. However, Nicole felt that she was not needed there and just started to head on back to their table but then she suddenly bumped into someone.

“Ehhh ?” Nicole said clueless, rubbing her forehead.

“Nicole ?” a guy said and Nicole immediately looked up.

“Ohhh sorry Kibum ssi. Ehhh ? why are you here ? I thought you were dancing. I just saw you a while ago.” Nicole said as she wondered how is it possible that she bumped into someone that was just dancing a few seconds ago.

“First of all its ok, second I was running to get water because Young Mi and the other girls seemed to be tired and needed to hydrate to get their energy back, third im just cool like that. Nah I just went in circle that’s why.” Kibum said as he showed her the water bottles he was carrying and smiling at her at the same time. Then he added, “Weren’t you just dancing with taemin just awhile ago ? What happened ?” Kibum asked her while having a questioned expression on his face.

“Uhmmm a lot of people wanted to dance with him so I didn’t bother. You guys have fun, seems like Jade unnie and Minho ssi are getting along well. I’ll just go back to the table and take some shots I think im not drunk enough to go crazy like them.” Nicole said as he was smiling at Kibum and then walked away.

“Ok but you have to come back and dance with us ok ?” Bibum said as he turned his back and gestured Nicole to go with a smile on his face.

Then finally Taemin noticed that his dance “partner” was nowhere to be found. He was concentrating on letting the beat control him and then when he finally noticed all the girls surrounding him, he tried to get through everyone and started looking for Nicole.

Meanwhile…

[Jinki’s POV]

Yesss ! now this is the life no one here really to care about what im doing. Good thing I have many numbers of girls I could flirt with ! I'm just a good Casanova ! And now this girl is on my lap and I'm just smiling like I'm liking it but this girl is heavier than usual but its ok shes still y. Urrrghhh but then I see that Nicole coming towards me, I think she’ll be fun to play with so I guess I just need to keep my player status on a down low for awhile and start to get to know her.

“Hey babe ! imma call you tonight, alright ?” I said as I tried to get her off of my lap and pushed her to go on and head on somewhere else. With that I gave her my killer smile which just solves everything.

“Ok ! Don’t forget to call me if you ever get lonely.” She said as she was walking out our table and start heading on to somewhere who knows where.

“Yea sure !” I just said with a smiling face so that I could chase her away much quicker.

After a minute or two with walking her head facing the floor she finally came and took a seat in the table and with that she seemed like a zombie that just gradually took the liquor, put it in a shot glass, then drank it in just one shot.

“Whoaaa slow down there ! I think your still underage little miss.” I said as I took the bottle and the glass shot from her hands.

“Uhmmm have you forgotten that we’re in korea and I’m 2 years older here !” Nicole said as if she didn’t care about what she was doing.

“Wait ? What are you really trying to do here ? No ones gonna drive your unnies except for you ! They are way to drunk to take themselves home you know.” I said as I looked at her head and tried to persuade her that no one will be responsible for her and her unnies. I swear to god I almost hit her head because of her stupidity.

“OHMAHGAHD I totally forgot about that ! Thanks for reminding me !” Nicole said as she lifted her head up and her eyes grew big and run towards the dance floor as fast as she can.

Although she is slow, she can still be cute. This game will be fun to play.