Jinki on the Move

Want to Bet on it ?

[Nicole’s POV]

Everyone said their farewell and Jade couldn’t seem to stop reminding everyone to meet at 2:30 pm at the same place we met yesterday. She only stopped until Minho dragged her down the hallway straight to her class. I guess he wanted to make sure Jade unnie gets to her class safely so he is dropping her off. And something is a little fishy about Kibum’s stare at Young Mi unnie as they were walking. It seemed too flirty for me. Same with Mr. Casanova, Jonghyun, it is good that he and Yumi are getting along quite well though. And poor Taeminiee he had to walk alone, same with Hye Ju unnie who actually didn’t mind walking alone.

 

“So did you think about what I asked you last Saturday?” A voice suddenly said. “So what do you think? Should we give this thing a try?” He kept on insisting as he nudge my shoulder.

 

I momentarily forgot that I had the same class with him and I was actually walking with him towards our class. I was too preoccupied with what was going on with everyone else’s life that I forgot about him, Lee Jinki.

 

“I don’t know yet. It just seems too fast for me. I mean we barely got to know each other and we are not even that close yet. And aren’t you afraid that our relationship will get ruined hindering the progress of this play.” I said as I shrugged and took a few steps away from him.

 

[Jinki’s POV]

For God’s sake just say yes already so I can win the bet soon. Why the hell are you being so hard to get. I guess I have to play all the tricks on her. I am just sorry to the damages I might cause though. Oh well all fair in love and war. And I LOVE my CAR.

 

“Come on, I take my relationships very seriously and plus wouldn’t it be better for us to actually go out since our character are a couple in this play/musical. We can bring more emotions into this project if we learn more about each other and isn’t going on dates getting to know each other but on a deeper level.” Way to work the charm Lee Jinki. I will never back down from this and I will do everything it takes to win your heart and the bet of course. I am Lee Jinki and I never loose in this kind of situations.

 

“Let’s talk about this later, yea. See we arrived in our class and the class is about to start.” Nicole said as she frowned and went inside the classroom and sat to where she usually sat.

 

I on the other hand just made a “COME ON !?!?! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?” face and then calmly sat next to her and smiled at her. Don’t judge me ! I had to act cute, coy, sweet, etc. to get her.

 

Then the class started. She would occasionally look at me then back to her paper as if she was stealing glances at me. And every time she did that I would give her the smile that every girl falls for.  But most of the time she was pretty much focused on the lecture so I had to grab her attention by sighing in a cute way and a smile crept her face. Its weird I somehow liked it and thought that it was cute even though I know this is only a game to begin with. Nothing too serious of the sort except my CAR is on the line, which made it kind of serious when it came to the bet. The time just went like that and the professor dismissed us.

 

“Hey want to go grab something to eat before going somewhere else. I know you have a gap between our class together and your next class, so you should have something on that stomach.” I said trying to ask her to lunch.

 

“But didn’t we already eat for breakfast? It’s barely 11 AM and you already asking for another round? I am so full from that breakfast, aren’t you?” Nicole said as she tried to walk further and further away from me without even looking at me. I guess she was feeling uncomfortable.

 

“Well I was just worried you’d be hungry after preparing all that food for everyone. But it’s alright if you don’t want to, I was suggesting that’s all. But you seem busy today. Do you have a test to prepare for?” I said as I quickly sped up and tried to catch up with her.

 

“Well, yes I do and I really need to study so I think I’ll just see you guys at rehearsals at 2:30.” Nicole said as she lightly jog her way to the library. Hmmm must be a big test for her to study like that.

 

Just like that, I stopped running after her. It’s ok to be charming but definitely not ok to be too pushy. So I will give her space and just give her certain amount of attention so that she’ll realize that I’m really into her. Then maybe I can get her in about a week or so.