Why am I Feeling this Way?

Want to Bet on it ?

[Nicole’s POV]

Wow, surprisingly I did feel better after hearing the waves for a couple of minutes. It was nice looking at the ocean, spending our time doing nothing but that. It was very peaceful. And it was my very first time seeing Jinki being serious and just sat right beside me hugging his knees, just like me. It also makes me feel all flustered when he put his coat on me, just like in the movies.

 

“How about I give you back to Minhyuk, he might be getting nervous right about now.” Jinki told me facing my direction and staring at me. I like this image of his.

 

“Minhyuk knows me too well and I am old enough to do whatever I want. But you are right we should get going now I don’t want to miss time because of these petty feelings of mine that I should have let go years ago.” I replied and smiled at him, showing him how thankful I was for his company.

 

“Let’s get going then.” He said as he stood up and reaching out his hand to mine. I held it as he helped me up, then we both brushed our pants to get rid of the sand.

 

“How about I drive us home? I mean it would be better, that way you could get your rest and I know for sure you aren’t going to take me anywhere.” I said taking his keys from his hands abruptly.

 

“Hey, I won’t do anything like that.” He said as he smiled at me then continued, “Nevermind I think I am capable of doing just that.” He said as he ran towards me and grabbed my hand.

 

“I thought so,” was all I could come up with as I was shaken up by his sudden action that I didn’t even have the time to shake my hands off of his.

 

“I’ll open the door for you.” Jinki said as we came in front of the driver said.

 

“You know I’m not disabled, right?” I said as I smiled and pinched his nose.

 

[Jinki’s POV]

What is wrong with me. Why is my heart beating so fast all of a sudden with the touch of her hand on my nose. Don’t do this ! I don’t know anymore. I can’t waver, my car and my pride is on the line. I can’t fall in love with her. I won’t fall in love with her…

 

“Hey I was just being a gentleman.” I said as I grabbed her hand and opened the door for her.

 

“Ok, were you this nice to girls or what?” Nicole asked and I just smiled preparing the lie I was about to tell her.

 

“No, you are just lucky because my mom taught me on how a guy should act towards a special girl like you.” I lied but why does it feel like I was saying what I really feel.

 

“Just go and sit at the passenger side so we can go now.” She said as she playfully pushed me with her hands on my stomach as she let out a little laugh.

 

“Fine, fine, fine.” I said as I raised both my hands to show I gave up as I went to the passenger with eyes glued to her.

 

“If you want you can take a nap so you wouldn’t be so tired when you have to drive yourself home.” She said as she turned the gear from P to D.

 

“Huh, what, oh I guess so. You will be fine driving right?” I asked her

 

“Yea, just go take a nap.” She told me as she rubbed the back of her hands on to my face. It is so amazing how sweet she is to me now. And why does her every touch makes me feel fluster? No this can’t be !

 

‘You can’t fall for her Jinki !!!!’ How many times do I have to remind this to myself? This is all just a play, a show, an act to show that I am capable on doing whatever I set my mind to it. I am Lee Jinki for God’s sake, I can get any girl I want without having to fall in love or be in a relationship, in a commitment.