Is this what I Get ?

Want to Bet on it ?

[Nicole’s POV]

“AHHHHH !” I said as I woke up rubbing my neck. ‘sighhhh’ why do I have to be the maknae !!! I always have to look out for my unnies. I mean I am the youngest, I should be the one doing those crazy things and they would have to look out for me !!! ‘sighhh’ what can I do ? they should act their age !!! “AIIIISHHHHH !” I said as I hastily played with my hair, ending up looking like a crazy hobo !

‘someone call the doctor.. overdose….’ As I heard my phone ringing.

“AIIIISSSH ! who is this person to call so early in the morning.” I said as I yet again scratched my head in annoyance. Then took the phone and looked at who was calling. I noticed that it was Jade unnie. When I saw her name on my phone, I was extremely shocked that my eyes got bigger and my mouth made an O, then covered my mouth. Before I answered the phone I even practiced answering in a cute tone, I guess I just felt scared since I was just talking about unnies just minutes ago.

I quickly press the word ‘ANSWER’ and then held the phone with my two hands and said, “Oh unnie !” in a cute voice.

“YAAAHHH !!! PARK NICOLEEE !” Jade unnie said screaming as I almost dropped my phone in shock.

“Why, unnie ? Did I do something wrong ?” I said trembling and thinking of an excuse for what she is about to say.

“What happened last night? I just got home and I found out that I have a hickey in my neck.” Jade unnie said, as she was getting even more furious at the idea that there’s a possibility that a stranger might have gave her the hickey.

“WHHAAATTT ! I didn’t notice that last night while I was dropping you off.” I said as I was also shocked by the sudden news.

“By the way thanks for taking care of your wild unnies last night. You know that we can’t handle ourselves, right ?” Jade said as she was thinking of what I have done for all of them.

“OHHHHH, I thought yelling at me just right after I answer the phone was your way of thanking me.” I said as I became sarcastic all of a sudden.

“Ahhh! ok… ok..! I was wrong ! I’ll Just call you later and I’ll have to check up with the other unnies. K bye bye !” Jade unnie said and just hang up the phone on me without even letting me say my farewell. Well probably she just woke up with a big headache.

I guess I should be getting up now and fix myself some breakfast, “UHHHH ! I’m really hungry right n-…” I stopped as I heard the phone ringing again and saw that the number was unknown, so I just decided to answer the phone. By the way not many people know my number.

“Hello ?” I said curiously.

“Is this Nicole?” the other person on the line asked.

“Yes ? Then may I know who are you ?” I asked curiously.

“WOW ! You can’t even recognize my voice.” The guy said on the other line while laughing at me.

“YAHH ! Who is this !?” I said in annoyance and was about to hang up but then he said, “This is Lee Jinki from last night and your classmate.” He said still laughing at me but I still didn’t hang up because I was wondering how he got my number.

“Well ! Stalker ! How did you know my number ?” I asked annoyingly !!! ‘aiiiiishhh !’ this guy is really annoying.

“Hmmmm ! Remember the day that you and Taemin met ?” he said as I recall the day that I bumped into Taemin in accident. “AHHHH !” then I remembered that I hurriedly wrote my number in a piece of tissue feeling really sorry for what I have done.

“And then ?” I asked yet again, waiting for the answer to my question.

“Well, let’s just say I was curious and took the number secretly when I saw you coming towards our table and just started calling Taemin out like that. I was just curious if you were the kind of girl that would hurt our Taeminiee since Taemin is fragile and our little cute maknae.” Jinki said as he was telling me a story about a hyung and his love for his dongsaeng.

[Jinki’s POV]

Tssskkkk even though I am such a good liar, this is the first time that I was actually honest to get a girl ! woooow ! im just sooo COOOOL !

“AHHHH ! But I’m not that kind of girl ! And plus I have no intention on dating Taemin, me and him are just friends.” She said as she clarified that she does not have any hidden feelings for Taemin.

“Then if you don’t like Taemin at all or have no intentions in dating him whatsoever, then why don’t you try dating me?” I said as I was turning into the player mode that just comes naturally when talking to girls.

“huuhhh ? Whaaatt ? hmmmm ? ehhhhh ?” Nicole said as she was panicking. I can tell that she was speechless and can’t even utter a single proper word to answer my sudden confession.

“Well, I’ll let you think about it. If you are willing then come and meet me in the café near your house in 2 hours. If you don’t show up then I take that as a no.” I said as I hung up the phone, creating the mysterious aura that many girls really likes.

‘tsssk’ “You are about to fall for my trap Park Nicole ssi.” I said as I grinned and then took a sip of my coffee.