My BF is BACK !

Want to Bet on it ?

[Nicole’s POV]

I can’t believe Hye Ju unnie would do this to me, she knew how much I liked Jonghyun oppa and she dared go behind my back date him. How could she? I thought I was her maknae. This is so stupid of me. Why would I cry for something that happened a long time ago? I mean it’s not like I’m still in love with oppa. Why can’t these tears just stop from falling? And as I was about to punch the tree right in front of me a pair of hands reached out to me and wrapped his arms around me.

 

“Don’t think about hyung anymore. Don’t hurt yourself Nicole. It was in the past, it’s time to let go.” It was Minhyuk, my best friend who left me 2 years ago to go with Jonghyun and his band members to seek fame.

 

“Minhyuk ah!” I said as I bawled even more because I knew he was the only person who understood what I felt because he too was in love with Hye Ju unnie.

 

He continued hugging me and patting my back in order for me to stop crying. He even ordered me to lie on his lap, suggesting that I should take a nap. He was still the best friend that I once had; he still knew the ways that would make me feel better. He caressed the top of my head because he also knew that, that would get me to sleep and it did.

 

[4 hours later]

I woke up at a bed then searched for my phone under my pillow and looked at the time. It was already 3:30 PM and I’m still here in bed. Bed? Then I started to realize I wasn’t here a couple of hours ago. I was lying on top of Minhyuk’s lap  and now I am in a room. I wasn’t undressed which is a good sign and found my belongings on the side of the bed at the floor. Then I headed out the door carrying everything.

 

“You awake now?” I heard familiar a voice said coming from the kitchen.

 

“Yea.” I replied knowing that it was Minhyuk. So this is his house. So cool.

 

“ Just wait a little bit, I’ll get this soybean paste stew out in a minute and we can eat.” He continued.

 

“Ok.” I said, then I remembered that  the rehearsal had started already and I have not texted anyone about my current situation yet.

 

“Minhyuk ah ! How did I get here?” I asked hoping he would say he used my car which is nearly impossible.

 

“I asked my manager earlier to come pick us up, I didn’t want to wake you up so I brought you to my place. Don’t worry Jonghyun hyung doesn’t live here, only me.” Minhyuk said as if he knew what I was thinking.

 

“Minhyuk ah.” I said softly. “Yes?” He answered kindly. “I am actually in a play as the lead actress and the rehearsal started at 2:30 and it’s already past that so is there anyway you can just pack all that food and you can drop me off there.” I asked nicely hoping it wouldn’t be too troublesome.

 

“Ok, wait a second I will be finish in a sec and I’ll drop you off. Can you get my keys in the coffee table then.” He asked as I heard some rustle from the kitchen. I guess he was looking for a container where he can put the stew somewhere safe.

 

“You know what I’ll just drop you off right now. Leave your stuff here so you can just come back here later and we’ll eat that stew later.” Minhyuk said as he grabbed his jacket and keys from my hands and ushered me to the door.

 

It was a nice building and I only found out this time that he lives at the 15th floor. Pretty high up. We took the elevator to get to the garage and went searching for his car and when he used his keys to make that beeping sound, we immediately found it. He had one of those modern luxury car, it was just right for his status as a famous drummer.

 

“So, today was pretty productive. First I got to sleep in your own house and now I get to ride your car? And you even cooked me my favorite dish.” I said while he opened the door for me. “You really know me better than the unnies! I missed you so much.”

 

“Yea you bet, you should consider yourself lucky, I mean a lot of girls are dying to be with me just like you are now but I don’t give them the chance.” Minhyuk replied.

 

“OK, that sounded somewhat narcissist. You know you might see HyeJu unnie at the place right? She comes by sometimes to get the director’s feedback. You think you can handle that? Don’t be like me that ran out and cried because my first love came back and found out that he had a relationship with one of my close friend.” I told Minhyuk looking at the window still picturing Jonghyun’s face when I left him earlier.

 

“Nicole, unlike you I knew about it from the start but I think I’m ok now. Sorry I didn’t tell you before but I was really hurt and I didn’t want you to feel the same thing I was feeling. And I also knew how close you are with Hye Ju noona so I just didn’t say a thing. I mean after all I am your bestfriend.” Minhyuk said as he grabbed my hand and reassured me that everything will be alright.

 

[20 Minutes later]

We finally arrived and by the time we arrived I was almost 2 hours late for the rehearsal. I am sure the Director will kill me. Jade would give me the best scolding she will give her entire life and unfortunately it will be on me. We ran as fast as we could to the rehearsal room and when we got there, I was so shocked that no one was there but the main leads and the song writers. Another familiar face was there too, Jonghyun was there too and he was happily talking to the guys I knew. When I entered all eyes were on us.