What Happened ?

Want to Bet on it ?

 

Chapter 5

[Author’s POV]

Hye ju, jade yumi, and young mi have all been waiting for Nicole for nearly 15 minutes now and they are getting curios as the time grows longer. Suddenly young mi’s stomach growled and everybody started laughing and asked her if she wanted to order food but then she refused saying, “its okei ! im fine ! it wouldn’t be right if I start eating and all of you are here just staring at me, lets just wait for Nicole to get here.” Young mi said as she was staring at hye ju, jade and yumi while having one of her hand in her stomach.

“look who finally showed up ! hurry up ! we are all getting hungry here especially young mi.” jade said as she saw Nicole by the doorway of the restaurant looking left and right wondering where her unnies sat. with that sentence Nicole rushed towards her unnies and grabbed a sit next to yumi.

“sorry unnie I had to go get something really quick and I didn’t know I was going to take long. Go ahead and order but I hoped you guys didn’t starve yourselves ! now I feel bad.” Nicole said as she was apologizing with her apologetic face and giving her unnies the puppy dog look.

“well you could have called and told us that ! are you crazy ! our stomach was growling loudly here.” Jade said to Nicole furiously but also jokingly.

“im really really sorry unnie. You all know im you know, kind of dumb.” Nicole said as she was rolling her eyes looking idiotic.

“we know that !” young mi, hye ju, jade, and yumi said in unison while laughing at how Nicole looked.

After that they all started ordering their food, young mi and yumi ordered pasta, hye ju and jade ordered salad, while Nicole ordered tokanatsu. Everyone was enjoying their meal while conversing with each other. Then, yumi dropped her fork and when she bent down to pick it up she noticed that one of the bags that Nicole had came from a male store. Out of curiosity she posted the question openly and everyone suddenly turned quiet and dropped their utensils then became overly excited.

“hey Nicole ! why is that one of your bag is from a male clothing store ?” yumi said out of curiosity and facing Nicole with a suspicious expression while Nicole looked at everyone and faced the grown and felt like she was growing little and little the more they talk about the issue.

“oooohhhhhhh ! nicole ! who is that for ? for your boyfriend ? how come you never mention him to us ?” jade said as she was teasing Nicole with a smirk on her face.

“well its nothing special, something happened this morning and the guy hasn’t contacted me yet and I promised him that I will take him shopping after the audition, but I haven’t received one call or a message from that person.” Nicole said informing her unnies so that they won’t misunderstand and waving her hand left and right which represents that they have it all wrong.

“why what happened earlier on your way to audition ?” young mi said so curiously and having her head resting on her hand while waiting for Nicole to respond.

“I accidently pushed him while I was running and then I found out that when I pushed him his food also fell onto him ruining his shirt, so I bought an outfit for him. I felt so bad since he might be probably walking in the university with all that stain in his shirt.” Nicole said out of guilty with her eyes full of guilt since she knew that she couldn’t do anything for the guy because she was trying to beat time.

“we’ll just try to give it to him tomorrow, if ever we see him. You do know what he looks like right ?” hye ju said as she was trying to confirm that Nicole knew how that guy looked like.

“of course I do ! I’ll know it once I see him.” Nicole said assuring her unnies as her eyes grew larger in trying to convince her unnies that she is not that dumb, not to know what he really looks like.

“the best thing to do is go to the spot where you bumped into him today. Does that sound good ?” jade said as she was starting that plan.

“yes that’s really great !” Nicole said enthusiastically as she stood up from where she was sitting and almost shouted hwaiting as if they were going into the battle field.

With that all of them started eating in peace and having fun with each others company. When they finished eating they all went home including Nicole and when she got home she just put all her shopping bags in the living room where her black sofa is located then walked to wards the kitchen to get a glass of water from her kitchen. Then she went towards her room and just laid down there thinking about the guy that she bumped onto, wondering why he hadn’t called her when she surely promised him that she will take responsibility for what she did. After that she then thought about the guy she cried onto and she became so red just by the thought of it then crumpled herself as if she was cold but instead she was really embarrassed just by thinking about the incident and then thanking god that she doesn’t know what the guy looks like which makes it better than knowing how the guy looked like. As Nicole thought about her day, she became sleepy and then closed her eyes little by little falling into a deep sleep.