I am the MAKNAE ;(

Want to Bet on it ?

[Nicole’s POV]

I kept on running and running towards my unnies, worried that they might do something they might regret. I know how they can be when they get super drunk and I think its time for me to take them home. They are already going crazy due to the alcoholic substance that is in their bodies. As I was running I ran into a bony chest. “Owwwwww !” I said as I was rubbing my head in pain. ‘Why is this guy so skinny I think he needs to eat more.’

“Sorry !” I said as I looked up and still rubbing my forehead, shocked to see who it was.

“Nicole ssi where were you ? And why are you in such a hurry ?” Taemin said as he grabbed my shoulders, looking at my face confirming that it was me. I can’t blame him, its really dark in here and with the rave lights here you can barely see who is next to you.

“Uhhhh I went back to the table because I couldn’t bare to stand next to you, you were just so good and I was just so horrible, at dancing at least. But, right now I need to take my unnies home before they do anything stupid.” I said as I was trying to look for a crowd that was dancing crazily, but apparently everybody is dancing crazily. Just my luck, huh ?

“Okei I’ll help you, it should be easy to spot Minho hyung because he is just massively tall.” Taemin said as he started to stretch his neck and started to look past through the crowd and tried to find Minho.

“Yuppp and Minho ssi is with Jade unnie and everyone else. Earlier I saw them huddled together a few distance away from the crowd and was dancing happily together.” I said as I searched for a small group of people that looked familiar and just then I saw someone in the corner of the dance floor just grinding the night away. It was Jade unnie.

“Ahhhhhh ! Jade unnie !” I said as I run towards her and took her by her wrists to get her away from Minho who was seriously having fun. ERT ! he still had the nerve to smirk. Ewww nasty !

“Unnie I think you are too drunk to continue the night away.” I said as I was still holding her by her wrists but she looked like she was going to pass out anytime soon. Just then I saw my other two unnies, Young Mi and Yumi dancing in the pole while Kibum and Jonghyun were just watching them with drinks in their hands.

“Taemin hold jade unnie first and I’ll get the rest.” I said as I walked up to the pole and took them. They looked exactly like Jade unnie. They all looked like they were about to pass out. This is what I was afraid of they really go crazy when they consume too much alcohol. Now all I need to do is get them into the car which is parked, my eyes grew bigger as I thought of where we parked the car.

“Taemin ssi I need a big favor from you.” I said as I was pleading while still holding onto the 2 unnies who thinks that I am a pole.

“What is it and I think you need to hurry up.” He said as he stared at Young mi and Yumi unnie grabbing onto my waist treating me like a pole.

“Help me get them to the car that is parked two blocks from this club.” I said as I was giving him the puppy dog eyes.

“Sure but can you take the two of them ?” Taemin asked out of concern.

“We really don’t need to carry them because they are still capable of walking all we have to do is support them so they can get to the car, okay?” I said as I taught him how we are going to help them get into the car.

[Author’s POV]

After struggling to get to the car, Nicole and Taemin were panting and in need of air, it took them about 12 minutes to take Jade, Young Mi, and Yumi to the car and after that Nicole thanked Taemin for his help and said her farewell. She was then left alone with her unnies that she will need to take home. It was just fortunate that the girls brought Nicole’s car. Nicole dropped off her unnies in their houses and took care of them before she left.

[Nicole’s POV]

Hye ju unnie should be fine wherever she is right now and I am sure that she will not have to worry about getting home tonight, if she is even thinking of going home. (sigh) what a night ! I wish they all have a boyfriend so I will not always be stuck in this kind of situation…