HE wants to TALK...

Want to Bet on it ?

[Author’s POV]

When Lee Jonghyun turned to the opening door he saw Nicole and Minhyuk walked in and the first thing that he wanted to do was talk to her somewhere private to explain. He rushed towards her and tried to grab her hand but was rejected when Nicole swayed her hand and started walking towards Taemin with a smile.

 

“Taemin ah what happened here? How come no one is here for practice?” Nicole asked still with a stunned face.

 

“Well a visitor decided to drop by and the director called off rehearsals today that is why we didn’t really contact you or anything. I thought you had read it in your email.” Taemin said as he was trying to think why the guy next to Nicole looks so familiar.

 

“Oh I’m sorry, this is  Kang Minhyuk, my best friend. The drummer from CNBLUE.” Nicole said as she introduced him to Taemin.

 

“Minhyuk, wow you have gotten taller and much more fashionable. You look great. It’s been a long time.” Jinki suddenly interrupted.

 

“Yea Jinki hyung, haven’t seen you in the club where we usually hang out.” Minhyuk said patting Jinki’s back.

 

“Well one reason it’s because I fell in love. But why are you and Nicole coming here together? Did you by any chance just met each other along the way or what?” Jinki, bombarding, Minhyuk with his questions.

 

“Not really, she slept over at my house and then she told me she needs to go to rehearsal so I dropped her off but then I have to stay with here because she’s sleeping over at my place tonight.” Minhyuk said as he put his shoulder at Nicole.

 

[Jinki’s POV]

For some reason this is making me furious. I mean they’re bestfriend and all but why does she have to sleepover at his place? Who knows what he might do to her.

 

“Is that so?” I said

 

“Yea, I wanted to catch up with her. It’s been 2 years since I last saw her so I will make everything counts. Me, Jonghyun, and the other members are only staying here for a week and then we have to get back to our tour. Who knows when I will see her again.” Minhyuk tried to clarify what Jinki was thinking in his head.

 

It’s really weird that all this time Lee Jonghyun hasn’t uttered a single word. This situation seems fishy from the moment he saw Nicole. I need to be careful around him. He knows the kind of guy I am so my new mission will be to safely prove to them that I have changed and I am serious about Nicole then wait for the moment they leave to continue making Nicole fall in love with me. I cannot loose this bet.

“Well then since we don’t have rehearsals for today, I will just go ahead and spend some time with Minhyuk.” Nicole said as she grabbed Minhyuk’s arm and started walking towards the door.

 

But some thing weird happened. Lee Jonghyun, suddenly grabbed Nicole’s arm and said, “You have to talk to me whether you like it or not.”

 

Then Nicole tried to escape from his grip but she was not strong enough for him. Minhyuk then interrupted, “Hyung ! This is not right. Calm down.”

 

“No, I have to talk to her and explain myself.” Lee Jonghyun said as he pulled her away from Minhyuk’s side and rushed over outside, somewhere.

 

I was just there, left speechless. I wanted to do something and stop him, because Nicole seemed like she was hurting; emotionally and physically.

 

“Sorry about that, there are just things that they need to take care of before we leave for this week. They are really close, don’t worry Lee Jonghyun hyung won’t do anything to harm her.” Minhyuk said as if trying to reassure us that Nicole would be ok.

 

“You better be sure about that Minhyuk or I might just beat both of you. She already went through so much and here he is coming back. He better not mess things up.” Jade said sounding more like an unnie caring for her dongsaeng.

 

“Don’t worry noona he won’t do such things. For now let’s leave them along. One of them will sure be calling me later.” Jonghyun added.

 

“Rehearsal over, first love back, just one crazy day for my poor dongsaeng.” Jade uttered as she left the room.

 

‘First love’ is the first thing that I thought of. I never heard such a thing. I thought she never had one like our Taemin. I guess I shouldn’t be so quick to judge next time. He better not ruin my chances with Nicole. Then again, they are only here for one week.