Things Happens ?

Want to Bet on it ?

 

Chapter 1

[Author’s POV]

“Yah Nicole wake up we have to go to school now.” young mi said as she was shaking Nicole frantically.

“Ehhhhhhhh…. Just give me 5 more minutes. Yeah?” Nicole said as she was still half as sleep and smiling like an idiot.

“No ! Get up now ! Jade, Hye ju, and Yumi are all waiting for us downstairs and we can’t leave you alone in a special day.” Young mi said as she was trying to make Nicole remember that she had an audition to attend to.

With that Nicole frantically got up like a zombie and proceeded to get ready to go to school. It took her about 15 minutes to take a shower and another 15 minutes to get ready. However the girls got irritated and went to Nicole’s room.

“Yah ! Nicole ! What the hell are you doing?” Hye ju said as she was pissed and looking like as if she would turn into hulk anytime.

“Trying to get ready.?” Nicole replied calmly while in the middle of putting on her outfit she was to wear with a clueless expression painted on her face.

“Aishhh ! What the hell are you really doing ? This outfit of yours won’t work !” jade said as she was checking out what Nicole was wearing from head to toe, looking like some kind of stylist who just came from Paris.

“Hmmmm. Good thing your unnies got everything planned for you! Haiisss what will you do if you didn’t have unnies like us.” Yumi said as she was approaching Nicole to tap Nicole on the back . Nicole still didn’t understand what was going on and still had a clueless expression painted on her face.

“So shall we go girls?” Yumi said as all of the girls were smirking except for Nicole

Nicole was dragged out of her condo with just a tank top and shorts on. After 15 minutes of drive and nagging of Nicole asking where she is being taken, they arrived at a salon where the girls booked it only for Nicole so all the employees could take care of Nicole much more. Nicole was obviously not a fashionista so they gave her the best make over she could ever imagine. Her hair was that of a princess, it was curled and then braded the upper part loosely so it would give an imitation of a princes. Her make up was very light, the employees just applied eyeliner and mascara at her eyes to make it seem much bigger than it actually is. Her lips were the shade of pink and her face was very flawless and white as a snow. The next thing they did after the salon was go to a boutique to find her a dress. The 3 girls found many dresses for Nicole to put on but after some time, they finally found a dress that would suite her. It was a white dress that had braded knots below the chest and a flower with vines that had a diamond in the middle of the flower placed in the upper left side of the dress. The dress was short and you can see her long, white legs. The dress suited her because it was flowy and had different cuts of sort to make her thighs looks good. It almost looks like a dress for a fairy. Then they gave Nicole a pair of shoes that suited her current appearance and outfit.

“Perfect !!!” jade exclaimed while looking at Nicole up and down and then hugging Yumi, Hye ju, and young mi patting their backs for their good work.

“Unnie, what time is it?” Nicole asked as she recall the time for the audition she was going to.

“It’s about 12:15 pm right now!” Yumi said as she glanced at her watch and then looked at Nicole again.

“Ohmygahd unnie… my audition will start in about 15 minutes from now.” Nicole frantically said she was panicking, pacing from left to right.

“We know who can get you there in no time” Yumi, Young mi, and Hye ju all said in unison while having a mischievous smile on their faces.

“But I don’t want to die yet unnie!” Nicole said as she was whining to Yumi, Young mi, and Hye ju.

“Do you want to get there or not because with all this talking we’re doing we would be there by now.” jade said as she was trying to convince Nicole that getting there much faster was crucial.

“Uhhhh fine I’ll do it just make sure we’ll be there in one piece and in no time.” Nicole trying to assure that she will be brought to the university safe and sound.

“Bye and good luck with your audition ! Hwaiting !” Hye ju said as she was waving goodbye to Nicole and jade

“Be careful and do well !” Yumi said as she saw jade and Nicole fading into thin air.

“I hope she gets in the musical play.” Young mi said to Yumi and Hye ju with a hopeful face.

After that Nicole and jade run towards the parking lot then to jade’s car. As soon as jade started the car, they immediately took off in just a blink of an eye. Fortunately there was no traffic in sight and they got to Seoul University in no time. They were already in front of the school and all they have to do is get to the auditorium.

“Nicole just get down from here and run as fast as you can. Unnie still have to park but I will be there later. Hurry up and get off you only have about 5 minutes left to get there. I believe in you ! Hwaiting!” jade said as Nicole got off the car and started running into the building.

[Nicole’s POV]

Everything is finished if I don’t get there in time; I overheard the other students say that the director is very strict. Aissshhh ! I hope I get there in time so all this running will be worth it. Urghhh my feet are hurting ! After this audition I will never wear another pair of heels again, these are really killing me. I just put up with it because the unnies said that in times like these I need to dress to impress.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” I said as I accidentally pushed someone onto the floor while I was running.

Ohmygahd I think I pushed him way to hard to be flying of like that. I need to help him get up really quick, but I only have 3 minutes left to get to the auditorium.

“Ohmygahd I’m so sorry, forgive me I’m really running late on a meeting and I really need to run as fast as I can so I’m really sorry.” I said as I helped him stood up and that is the time that I noticed that I made him spill his food onto his white shirt.

“Its okei !” the only thing that could come out of his mouth but still gesturing me to go on.

I have to think of something, ahh ! I’ll just give him money for now and I will buy him new clothes later. I should give him my number to reassure him that I will repay him back for the horrible things that I did to him.

“well for right now all I can say is I’m sorry because I’m such in a hurry but here is 50,000 won (~$50) for your food and here is my number I’ll get you a new shirt, call me later after an hour and I’ll take you shopping” I said as I was writing my number down in a tissue I saw in the tray that also fell onto the floor and just gave it to him and run as fast as I can, not even able to hear what he had to say.