"Cherry Tomato...you are mine"

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoWEav5WL4w 
Song of the chap...Chaos-she is coming

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

As I walked home from school I had the weirdest feeling someone was watching me or following me. I tried to ignore the feeling but it just wouldn’t go away. I looked behind me to only see an old couple enjoying a stroll. I decided to take a different route home, in case someone was following me. I plugged in my iPod and put in my earphones but I left the music off. I cautiously looked around for any random moving bushes or people trying to act all ninja like. I finally reached home and went through my bag to look for my key.

“Aish” I cursed under my breath. I kicked the door angrily. I looked up to see the bathroom window open. I remembered Yong Guk climbing through it, I looked near the pipe and there was a ladder attached to the house. I looked at the ladder and then looked around to see if anyone was around…There was no one, not even cars. I shrugged my shoulders and chucked my bag in the bush next to the door in case someone tried to steal it. I walked over to the pipe and pushed the rubbish bin against the side of the house and jumped on top of it.

I jumped up just reaching the ladder and pulling myself up with the little upper body strength I have. I slowly climbed up the ladder, avoiding any vines and bugs. I kept repeating to myself to not look down and it didn’t work as well as I planned. I looked down and saw how high up I was. I felt my breathing get rougher and my palms became moist. I quickly but carefully climbed up the rest of the ladder and leaned over to open the bathroom window wider; I got it open but there was no way I could get in, there was nothing for me to stand on underneath the sill. I gulped loudly and took a gamble. I jumped and gripped on the window sill for my life.

My legs smacked against the side of the house making a horrible pain run through my body. I bit my lip trying to stop myself from screaming and slowly pushed myself up. I quickly chucked a leg over the sill and rested it on the bench. I pulled my other leg in and ended up falling hard on the bathroom lino. I examined my legs and there were a few cuts and I knew there was going to be bruises later. I dusted myself off and gave myself a pep talk for accomplishing the impossible. I walked back down stairs and opened the front door to fins Zelo standing there holding my bag. My eyes widened and I began to panic.

“A-ah Zelo, w-what are y-you doing he-here” I stuttered trying to hide my face. “Why are you in Himchan Hyung’s and Kimmi noona’s house” he coldly stated. I bit my lip trying to find an excuse to use. “Look Zelo I-I…Wait a minute did you follow me home” This time it was him who became embarrassed. He scratched the back of his head and avoided eye contact with me. “Aniya…I was…ah…walking…yeah I was walking past and saw YOU climbing through up the ladder and through the window” Zelo tried making me look like the culprit.

I snatched my bag off him and hung it on the hook. “Why are you here anyway, are you trying to rob noona” I rolled my eyes and took my hair out and removed my glasses. Zelo’s jaw dropped and his eyes widened. “I’m Kimmi, you babo” I put my glasses back on and invited Zelo in. He removed his shoes and I took him into the lounge. “I’ll get some tea” I went into the kitchen and made the tea, I tried thinking of the best way to explain things to him without telling him my whole life story. I sighed heavily and poured the water into the 2 cups and brought the tray and placed it on the small coffee table. We sat across from each other quietly sipping our tea.

“Okay look this is getting really weird just say something…Anything” I blurted out putting my cup down harder than intended making it make a loud ‘clank’ sound. “Does Himchan hyung know” I looked up innocently and saw Zelo was very serious but I could also see he was a bit hurt. I nodded shamefully and dropped my head. “Who else knows” I was hoping to avoid this kind of question because I knew it would lead to me having to tell him everything. “Most of the school except the freshmen, and BAP” I sighed heavily and took another gulp of my hot tea.

“Why did you lie to us…to me” He asked without even looking at me, I could understand though I wouldn’t want to look at some who made me think the same person was two different people. “Look I know you probably hate me, but I had to do it. BAP are the only people that I am reasonably close with that don’t know everything about me, and I quite like it. Zelo-ah I am really sorry if I hurt your feelings and I don’t blame you if you never want to talk to me again but please just don’t tell anyone”

I leaned over and rested my hand on his and looked at him with a sincere and pleading look. He looked at me for a while then softened his expression and slowly nodded. “Araso noona but I really need to get something off my chest…but you have to promise you won’t tell any of the hyungs especially Yong Guk hyung” I nodded happy about our secret sharing. “I-I am also a big fan of…” he paused for a while and I patted his hand reminding him I will keep his secret a secret. “Pororo” he blurted out. My eyes widened and a smile grew wide across my face.

“Jinja” I tried to keep my happiness bottled in, he nodded while biting his lip from embarrassment. “Aw~ Choi Jun Hong you are just the cutest” I squealed while crawling over to him and pulling him into a tight hug squashing his face against mine. He pushed me away but I kept my arms wrapped around him. “Yah noona~ I am not cute, I am a gangster rapper” He said using random hand gestures. I burst out laughing and fell on my back.

“Oh Jun Hong-ah you are so cute” I slapped his shoulder playfully while continuing to laugh. He rubbed his arm and pouted giving me the ‘I don’t like you any more’ look. “Noona I’m kind of regretting telling you now” He sighed. I took a few deep breaths bringing and stopped laughing. “Mianhae Jun Hong you’re just too adorable” I smiled and pinched his nose. “NOONA~” He whined then fell to the ground and covered his face with his hat. I rolled my eyes and giggled while standing up and turning on the TV.

 ‘Hey, It’s Pororo, I love to play all day,’ I started singing along as Pororo began and Zelo looked up at me. I looked down at him and pulled him up to his feet. I grabbed his wrists and started moving his arms to the tune of Pororo, he looked at me and chuckled then began dancing on his own and we both sang along to our secret love.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Pororo sadly finished and me and Zelo sighed. I turned off the TV and took the tea tray back into the kitchen. “Jun Hong-ah are you hungry” I popped my head around the corner into the lounge and he nodded patting his stomach. I went back to the kitchen and started making some dinner for us.

“Noona, why do you call me Jun Hong; you’re the only person who does” Zelo leaned against the door frame and lifted his mask over his mouth. “Mianhae, I’m not sure I only just started calling you Jun Hong today but I will do my best to call you Zelo araso” He nodded then helped me cook dinner. “Cherry tomato…you are mine” He said in a robot like voice then chucked the tomato into his mouth, I giggled and began to hum the tune to BAP’s song they wrote ‘Warrior’. “Oh noona knows the song” Zelo asked while chopping some carrots.

“Ne, it is very catchy. Who sings in BAP” I asked curiously, I wonder if Himchan oppa can sing. “Ah, YoungJae hyung and Dae Hyun Hyung, Jong Up Hyung is main dancer, I am main rapper with Yong Guk Hyung and Himchan Hyung is sub-vocalist, and the face of BAP” I was surprised that YoungJae was the main vocal, although he does seem like a good singer. “Zelo, do you all write your own songs” Zelo nodded “Ne, YoungJae Hyung is apparently writing another one but he hasn’t finished it yet” “araso” I started cooking the rice. YoungJae writes songs…I wonder if he will let me read one, oh wait that’s right he hates me. What is his problem lately, why is he being such a jerk to me? It’s not like I did anything to hurt him.

‘Ding Dong’

“Zelo can you please get that” I asked while adjusting the rice cooker. Zelo put the knife down and opened the front door. “Zelo, what are you doing here” I heard a familiar deep voice, I finished putting the rice on and stood up to see Himchan and obviously BAP. “Annyeong” I said bowing slightly. “Annyeong, ah- Kimmi-ah why is Zelo here” I looked at Zelo and smiled then looked back at Himchan. “He was walking past and he saw I was locked out so he climbed through the bathroom window and opened the door for me”

I lied, I dusted off shorts and Himchan grabbed my wrist and saw a small bruise forming. “Yah what happened” he then noticed my legs and I knew I was in for it now. “Yah what the hell happened” I rolled my eyes and slapped his hands away. “Okay so I climbed through the window myself and I may have nearly fell…But I didn’t so be happy. And anyway it doesn’t even hurt” I scoffed. Himchan lifted his eyebrows and pressed down hard on the bruise on my arm. I screamed in pain and punched him pitifully.

“Yah what the hell” I gripped my arm and crouched to the ground as the pain lingered through. “It doesn’t hurt huh. Aish Kimmi you need to be more careful and stop forgetting your key.” Himchan rubbed his temples. “Yah why are you so stressed” I asked still a little pissed. “It’s the competition…it’s only in a week or so and we are all stressing about it” Dae Hyun pulled his mask down from his mouth and smiled. “Look you guys are gonna do great, I’ve listened to you every night and you have some amazing vocals”

I looked at YoungJae and smiled, he gave me half smile and my mood suddenly lifted. “You also have some good rapping skills” I patted Zelo’s back and smiled at the 6 of them. “I know a good song when I hear one, and you guys have an amazing song, so don’t give up” I looked at Himchan and grabbed his shoulders and shook him back and forth. “Are you listening to me” He grabbed my wrists and pulled them away from his shoulders and held my hands. “Yah, where would I be without you” My heart fluttered when he said that, I don’t think he has said anything nicer than that ever. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. All the guys chuckled as he hugged me back. “Now go practice” I said while pushing Himchan into the lounge and the others followed. As I walked into the kitchen I quickly pulled YoungJae with me.

“Yah what are you doing” he whisper yelled. I placed my index finger over his mouth making in be quiet. “I’m sorry for doing whatever I did to make you hate me so much” I bowed 90 degrees, I kept my bow for a while but he pulled me up and made me stand straight. He placed a finger under my chin and looked me deep in the eyes. It was different when he did it compared to Yong Guk. With him I felt hypnotized but in a good way; and with YoungJae I felt like nothing else really mattered, like it didn’t matter he was angry at me the other day and that I hurt him. I felt free.

“I-I’m really sor-” YoungJae shook his head indicating me not to speak. He leaned in closer and closer until he rested his forehead on mine our nose just brushing against each other. I shut my eyes and just listened to our breathing, he sighed heavily and I could feel he was getting a little bit closer…

- - - - - - - - - - - -
‘Warrior
Lose yourself under the sun
Start a fire in my heart
Digidigidum digidigidum
Warrior
A little faster than a bullet
Pierce into your heart
Digidigidum digidigidum
It’s suffocating you

Get down, get down
Get get get get, get down
Get down, get down
(Bow wow wow wow wow)’

I listened to them practice hard, I even videoed their practice so they could see what they were getting wrong. I couldn’t help but admire Young Jae and Dae Hyun’s voices. They were just so unique. “Noona can I eat some ice cream” Zelo yelled from the kitchen. “Yah you only ate half an hour ago” I walked into the kitchen to find him and Yong Guk hovering over the ice cream tub.

“Mwoh” they both asked with dumb expressions on their faces. I took a photo of them and began laughing. I walked back into the lounge and accidently bumped into YoungJae I looked at him he smiled, I smiled back then quickly moved past him. “Noona can you come here” I rolled my eyes and walked back into the kitchen “What do you wa-“at that moment a spoonful of ice cream was flicked and smacked me right in the face. I whipped it off and it fell to the ground. I scolded Yong Guk and Zelo who were giggling. I handed Dae Hyun the video camera and started chasing them around the house. “Yah Choi Jun Hong, Bang Yong Guk come back here now!”

I screamed, as I ran back into the kitchen I noticed Dae hyun was recording us. I tried to stop him but I was too focused on getting those two babos. “Noona Mianhae” Zelo laughed while hiding behind the couch. I quickly jumped over it and sat on his back. “Yah who threw the ice cream you or Yong Guk” he squirmed underneath my weight but he tried my best to stay put. “It was hyung, I promise you, remember earlier; our promises well here’s another one it was hyung” I jumped off of him and searched for Yong Guk. “Yah Zelo I can’t believe you would rat me out like that” Yong Guk popped out of the laundry room and noticed me walking towards him.

“Oh ” he quickly made a run for it but I tripped him up, he fell to the ground and I placed one foot on top of his chest. “Do it again, and you won’t see the daylight” I threatened then walked off. “Well that wasn’t much of a punishment” Himchan scoffed. I rolled my eyes and Dae Hyun brought the camera close to my face. “Does our Kimmi have a soft spot for B.A.P’s leader?” he sang earning ‘oohs’ from the other boys even YoungJae. I scolded them all and shoved my hand over the camera lens.

“Don’t you have to go home” I asked looking at all 5 of them. “Well that was another thing I wanted discuss with you…The guys and I were wondering if they could move in with us” Himchan stepped forward and the 5 others stood behind him for support.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay for a semi happy chap :D yes all of BAP are slowly finding out who Kimmi really is~ i bet you are all wondering what happened between YoungJae and Kimmi huh? ke ke ke 
I will probably update quite a bit seeming i have no social life [LOL] but yeah again thank you to all my subscribers and commenters and readers 
<3 Shisus loves you even more now that you made me happy :P ENJOY ~