21 QUESTIONS

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjtb-nrPSE 
Song of the chap. PHANTOM-hole in your face

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV:

‘Ding dong’ I heard the doorbell ring as I was just rinsing the conditioner out of my hair. I quickly finished then opened the bathroom window. I looked down to see Bang Yong Guk standing at the door. He pushed the doorbell again. “Yah what are you doing here” I yelled, he looked to the side of him then looked up and smirked. “Himchans not home” I yelled again, he covered his mouth slightly to let out a fake cough but I knew he was giggling. “Yah are you having a shower” I could feel my cheeks flare up, his smirk grew bigger showing off his gummy smile girls found so attractive. “BLEH” I poked my tongue out at him then pulled my head back in and shut the window.

“Wait, can I come in” He yelled. I poked my head back out and smiled. “Sure” I sarcastically said he turned the knob and pushed the door open but he ended up banging into it. “I-It’s locked” he awkwardly rubbed his neck. “Well your just gonna have to wait until I finish my shower” I winked then grabbed my towel and began drying myself off. I heard some banging on the side of the house but ignored it thinking it was the wind. I was now in my undies and a baggy t-shirt. “Annyeong” I turned to the window and saw Yong Guks head poking through. I screamed and fell to the ground. He pulled the window open further and jumped into the bathroom.

“Yah are you crazy” I screamed and chucked my slipper at his stomach making him laugh. He looked down at me and helped me up. He kept a hold of my hand and looked at my legs then back up at me; he cocked an eyebrow and smiled his gummy smile, and now that I see it up close it is kind of attractive. I shook my head instantly snapping back into reality. I looked down at my bare legs and remembered I was only in my underwear. I quickly pulled my shirt down and held it there. I awkwardly opened the door ad ran to my bedroom. I slammed the door shut and quickly chucked on some shorts. I leaned against the wall and smacked my forehead.

“Yah how could you find him attractive, he is such a ert” I whispered to myself. “I heard that” He chuckled from the other side of the door. I sighed loudly. “Do you want me to put your bra in the wash” He said in a deep seductive voice. I swung open the door and he was leaning against the door frame smirking. I scolded him then marched into the bathroom and picked up my laundry and took it down stairs to the laundry room. He followed me down with the smirk still on his face. “So you think I’m an attractive ert huh?”

I chucked my washing on the ground and turned around giving him an evil glare. He dragged his thumb across his bottom lip, and looked me up and down. I pushed past him and went back to my room. Just before I could shut my door he put his foot in front of it. He pushed it back open and walked into my room. I stumbled back and ended up sitting on my bed. He slowly walked around my room looking at all my posters and photos of family and Dae Woon. He picked up the photo of Dae Woon and I at Hara’s party, and scoffed then put it back down. I bit my lip hard and tried not to lose my cool. He walked over to my desk and picked something up. I tried to see what it was but I couldn’t see.

“Dear Diary” he said while turning around holding my diary open on a random page. I sprang to my feet and tackled him over and landed on top of him. My diary flew half way across the room and I looked at it then at Yong Guk whose face was just inches away. He looked me deep in the eyes and his expression was serious. I blinked at him innocently then squirmed over to my diary and chucked it into a draw. I sat on the floor and watched him stand up; he looked at me and chuckled. He sat on my bed and picked up the photo of Dae Woon and I.

“So who is this guy” I stared at the photo for a little while deciding whether to tell him or not. “Hello” he waved his hand at me and I shook my head. “Mwoh” he rolled his eyes and put the photo back down. “Never mind” He looked around my room again then his eyes landed on my wardrobe. He walked over to it and looked at some of the clothes I had. I cautiously watched him. “I’ve seen another girl with this exact outfit before” He pulled out the clothes I wore to school on the first day, I began to panic. “A-ah, I’m borrowing that… from my friend…”

I said while rubbing my neck. He gave me a weird look. “Ah, now I remember Mi Young-ah wore this to school on the first day” He looked at the outfit and smiled but this smile wasn’t cocky it was sweet and sincere. I began to smile myself. ‘He remembers what I wore on the first day, how sweet, you he isn’t that bad of a guy…’ I thought to myself. “Are you friends with Mi Young” he asked, I tried to avoid eye contact by just looking down. “N-ne, she let me borrow her clothes” I whispered. “Wow~ I thought Jun Mi was her only friend” I glared at him slightly offended by what he said.

“Yah maybe she just doesn’t like to have lots of friends” I defended myself. He put the clothes back and sat down in front of me. “Why though” he leaned back on his arm making his mussels tense. “B-because she used to be a Queenka, but she hated it” He looked at me surprised by my fact. “How do you know, I mean you don’t even go to our school, in fact how old are you” I moved back slightly shocked by his sudden outburst of questions.

“I know that because I-I’m Mi Young…”

Is what I really wanted to say what I really said was. “I know because I’m her friend babo, and it’s none of your business whether I go to school or not and how old I am” I crossed my arms and turned my face towards the window. I noticed it was raining and I found myself crawling towards the window. I sat on my chair with one leg crossed and the other pulled up to my chest. I watched the rain fall and it reminded me of Dae Woon and the night of the accident. I felt the tears welding up and I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. “Ki-Kimmi gwenchanna” Yong Guk whispered while crouching down next to my chair. I looked at him my vision blurry from the tears. He whipped my bottom lip which was now bleeding from me biting too hard on it. He furrowed his eyebrows in concern. I whipped away my tears with the back of my hand and sniffed loudly. “I-its n-nothi-thing” I hiccupped. He let out a soft chuckle and looked me deep into the eyes again. “Do you need a hug” he asked, my heart froze at those words.

He’s asking me if I need a…a hug. But he isn’t the hugging type’ I thought to myself, I nodded slowly and pounced onto him wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face into his collarbone. His body tensed at first but then it softened and he began to my back and play with my hair, like Himchan would. I sobbed and he just sat there saying nothing, it was nice. After about 10 minutes of silence besides my sobbing, I pulled away from Yong Guk and looked at his shirt and saw I huge wet patch on it. I covered my mouth in shock and felt myself blushing. “I-I’m so sorry” I squeaked while poking his wet chest. He looked down and chuckled. “Ani, its fine” he said while taking his shirt off. He was now sitting bare chested in my room. My cheeks were a cherry red and I stared at his six pack.

“Aigoo…” I whispered my eyes wider than sauce pans. He jumped to his feet and looked down at me holding out his hand for me to take it. I stood up on my own still looking at his abs. “my eyes are up here you know” he chuckled; I quickly looked up and hid my face behind my hands. “I’ll go get you one of Himchans tops” I whispered while running out of my room and into Himchans. I searched through his draws and grabbed out a stylish top. I hid my face in it and fell onto his bed. “Aish, Mi Young why did you have to cry, and then he wouldn’t have taken his shirt off and then I wouldn’t have looked like a babo for staring” I rolled onto my stomach and started kicking my legs up and down. I heard a knock on the door. “Is everything all right” Yong Guk knocked on the door again. I quickly got to my feet and dusted myself off. I slowly opened the door and took one more look at his bare chest then handed over the shirt. “I don’t think oppa will mind you borrowing this one” I said while looking away as he chucked it over his head.

“Your brothers a good kid you know” I looked at him and smiled in agreement. We went down stairs and sat in the lounge. “He is very protective over you too” Yong Guk sat on the lazy boy while I sat on the floor. “Ne, he has to be” I said seeming selfish. “Waeyo” I sighed and played with a strand of my hair. “Because…Because he hates seeing me upset, and lately I’ve been quite emotional” Yong Guk sat forward slightly and whispered. “Is it that time of the month” he winked, my jaw dropped. I grabbed one of the cushions and threw it in his direction but he dodged it. I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned. “So, tell me what school do you go to” I felt my palms begin to sweat again, and my heart beat fasten. “a-ah, not yours” was all I could think of, without having to name an exact school. “How do you know Mi Young though” “I. used to…work at the ice cream shop with her” I said saving myself.

“Really…where do you work now” I dropped my head getting frustrated with his questions. “I don’t, I cook, clean and look after Himchan, and now BAP, since you guys are here all the time” I rolled my eyes then looked at the wall clock. “Well expect more from us because this is now our practice room.” Yong Guk looked at the wall clock too and chuckled. “Well the guys should be here any moment, it’s almost practice time” he winked. I stood up and at that exact moment the doorbell rang. I opened the door and was greeted by the rest of B.A.P.

“Annyeong Haseyo” they all bowed; I bowed back and hugged Himchan. “Oh, a hug that’s new” he chuckled I slapped his shoulder and laughed too. “Yah, don’t be so mean” he hugged me back then kissed my forehead. “Himchan finally you’re here” Yong Guk cheered loudly; Himchan looked at me weirdly and then looked at Yong Guk and his top. “Hyung why are you wearing my top” Yong Guk pulled on the loose top and looked at me.

“Kimmi gave it to me because she wet my top” Himchan looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled innocently. “He had no other top and it was awkward” “that’s not what you were saying when you were staring at me abs” Yong Guk winked then walked back into the lounge. Zelo and Dae Hyun walked past and giggled. “Oh~ noona, you ” Zelo chuckled I went to hit him but Himchan stopped me. YoungJae walked past after Jong Up and he completely ignored me which surprisingly hurt me. I liked seeing him smile, he really reminded me of Dae Woon but in a different way. “Why was Yong Guk here, with you, alone while you’re dressed…like this”

he looked down at my short shorts and my baggy top. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. “Yah, he wasn’t going to go away, and anyways it was kind of nice talking to someone besides you” I walked into the kitchen and started getting out stuff for dinner. “Hyung we’re gonna start soon” YoungJae popped his head around the corner. I smiled at him and he looked me in the eyes and just stayed serious. I felt my heart sink; I wasn’t sure why I was so upset he didn’t smile at me. “Don’t disturb us araso we need to practice” Himchan said patting me on the shoulder.

I silently nodded still feeling sad about YoungJae. ‘This isn’t like him; he is so well mannered why would he just ignore me like that? I mean I didn’t do anything to hurt him, I don’t get’ I tried to shrug the thought off as I started preparing dinner for the 6 of them.

Dae Woon’s POV:

“She is finally moving on appa” I looked down at Mi Young cleaning the pots. “She will never stop loving you son, always remember that” My father placed a comforting hand on my shoulder and I just sat and watched her cook. “She is still as beautiful as ever, but one thing that bothers me is that she lived her life to please me, and I don’t want her to do that again” My voice began to crack as the tears welded up.

A single tear fell down my cheek and onto the cloud. “Honey, it’s not your fault, she never told you these things, and she seems to be living a life of her own now.” I looked at my umma and smiled as the tears fell. I looked back at Mi Young and blew her a kiss. I saw her look out the window to the starry night and I began to laugh. “I’m closer to the stars than she will ever be and she is still more beautiful than them” I whispered to myself. I had the urge to hug her from behind like I usually would in a situation like this; I would rest my head on her shoulder and whisper encouraging things into her ear. ‘Saranghanda Dae Woon oppa’ she quietly whispered to herself. I smiled and closed my eyes.

“Saranghanda Mi Young-ah” I whispered back. I knew in her heart she will never stop loving me, and I will never stop loving her. Until it is her time to pass I will always be watching over her. She began to hum a tune we wrote together in middle school, so i hummed along with her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae for the wait but hopefully this chapter makes up for it :) enjoy~

ENJOY THESE GIFS :D

 

OMFG SO CUTE >.< 

LOOK AT HIS GUMMY SMILE !!!!! OMFG /dies/ HE IS SO HOT >.< 
SORRY GUISE JUST FANGIRLING :D 
*WAE SO ASIAN* LOOOL <3 HIM LOTS