Unknown Talents

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

 

JunMi’s POV:
It’s been a month since I found that knife in oppas pocket, my hand has a scar on it now but it is still healing. Mi Young unnie and I have been practicing our performance secretly and the talent quest is tomorrow night but I’m still very nervous. “JunMi-ah are you listening” I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Mi Young, Mianhae” I bowed then, she took a seat at the piano and patted the spot next to me. “I know you’re nervous trust me I’m just as nervous but, we’re gonna do great” she smiled, I nodded my head. “So you know how the plan works right” I nodded “Ne, we start off seated then once we get into the song we can stand” Mi Young patted my knee and smiled. “Perfect, so tomorrow you can come to my house after school araso” I felt myself getting butterflies, I’ve never been to her house before, and I heard BAP live with her. I swallowed down hard and she stood up and laughed.

“Don’t worry, the boys won’t annoy you” I stood up as the bell rang and we both walked to our last class, she walked me to my class then left while waving good bye. I walked into class and sat at my desk thinking about the jersey that said infinite on it. Who is infinite? Is it a brand? Is it a band? “Annyeong” I looked up and saw Zelo I smiled as he took his seat in front of mine. “What happened to your hand” I looked at my scar and quickly moved my hand away. “Ah-I cut myself a month ago” I chuckled he gave me a funny look and shrugged. The teacher walked in a class began; Zelo turned back around and faced the board. I drifted off into my thoughts about this infinite thing.

I realised maybe Zelo would know. I softly tapped his shoulder and whispered. “Can I ask you something” Zelo turned around and nodded. “Do you know who or what Infinite is” I asked innocently, his eyes bulged so I assumed he knew, “Their a gang of 7 guys, no one knows who they are some people even call them the night ninja’s because all they wear is black clothes and they are very skilled in fighting. Waeyo” I looked at him and shook my head. “Aniya, I was just curious” he gave me a weird look then slowly turned around. Why would oppa have a gang hoodie? Could oppa be a part of Infinite? No~ oppa is a business man; he isn’t into that kind of thing…is he? I sighed as the thoughts took over my mind.

Mi Young’s POV:
The bell rang for us to go home; I slowly walked out of class and walked over to my locker. I entered my code and opened my locker and a letter fell out, I picked it up and read it. ‘To Mi Young, Saranghanda. <3 Young Jae’ I giggled to myself and slipped the not into my jacket pocket then grabbed out the books I needed for tomorrow and shut my locker. I walked out the main doors and walked with the crowd of people to the front gates where everyone split a part in different directions. I walked the city way home seeming I had work, as I was about to cross the road I felt some one grab my waist and pull me back, I was spun around and embraced in a loving hug. “Did you get my note” YoungJae smiled, I nodded while hugging him back. “Why are you walking this way” he looked towards the shops and I giggled while pushing him back a little. “I have work babo, I told you yesterday” I looked for cars and quickly ran across the road and he followed, he held my hand and walked with me.

“Well I’ll walk you there, I have to do some shopping anyway” He chuckled I looked at him confused. “What for” I asked curiously, he rolled his eyes and tapped his nose. “It’s a secret” he chuckled, I pouted and pulled my hand away from his, he stopped in his tracks. “Oh come on” he yelled I looked back and shook my head, he then grinned at me and I began running, he ran after me. We both dodge past people and I could see my work just ahead. I quickly ran faster and I finally got there. I ran inside and ran into the back room. “Mi Young are you really that excited to work today” Yuri yelled while cleaning some dishes, I shook my head and popped my head through the beaded curtains and saw YoungJae calmly walk into the shop. He looked around the shop trying to find me, began to giggle and he took a seat at the front. “What can I get you hun” Yuri asked him, YoungJae smiled. “Can I get a glass of water oh and Mi Young-ah” Yuri chuckled and gave him his glass and pointed to the water jugs we had out. Yuri walked to the back room and I quickly started grabbing my apron. “Your boyfriend wants you” she chuckled I rolled my eyes and calmly walked into the main shop.

“You wanted me” I said teasingly while leaning on the counter, YoungJae grinned “You’re fast” he admitted I flicked my hair back over my shoulder pretending to show off. He rolled his eyes and we both burst out laughing. “Annyeong Unnie” I looked over the counter to see Yu Rim a little girl I used to baby sit. “Annyeong Yu Rim-ah” I cheerfully, I picked her up over the counter and hugged her. “Unnie look, my tooth is wiggly” She opened and I smiled, “Wow~ remember to put it under your pillow so the tooth fairy can come” she nodded and we both giggled. I looked at YoungJae while still holding Yu Rim and smiled. “Yu Rim this is YoungJae oppa, he is a very good friend of unnies” Yu Rim smiled “Annyeong YoungJae oppa” YoungJae smiled and I saw a small sparkle in his eyes. “Annyeong” he sweetly sang. Yu Rim giggled and whispered in my ear. “Jinja, oh~ I’m sure oppa would appreciate that” I pinched her nose and she shook her head and then placed her small finger over my lips.

“Shh” I nodded my head and looked at the ice creams. “What flavour do you want” She pointed to the mint one and I sat her on a seat and gave her one scoop of it. She happily ate it and her Appa walked in. “Annyeong Sang Hyun-ssi” I said while sitting down next to YoungJae and Yu Rim, “Annyeong Mi Young-ah, you are looking healthy” He smiled while patting Yu Rim on the head, I nodded and took the empty bowl from Yu Rim, “Appa unnie said the tooth fairy will give me coins for my tooth” She said while wiggling her tooth. “Ne that’s only if you put it under your pillow” he chuckled, “Now let’s let unnie get back to work and we will visit another time” Yu Rim quickly gave me a good bye hug and I gave kissed her forehead. “See you later” I whispered she nodded then ran off and held her dads hand. I stood back up and sat back on the seat.

“She’s very cute” YoungJae smiled, I nodded and started cleaning her dish. “Ne she’s very hyper too” I chuckled. “She really looks up to you” YoungJae placed a hand on mine “I guess I’m the older sister she’s always wanted” I smiled then put the dish back, I leaned over the counter and smiled at YoungJae. “She said you were very good looking too” YoungJae chuckled “Well I’m taken” he whispered and kissed my nose; I shut my eyes and smiled. “Yah I thought you had to do some shopping” I whispered, YoungJae froze for a few seconds then grabbed his bag and kissed me good bye. “Gomawo, I will see you later” he yelled while running out the door and up the street. I rolled my eyes and then started taking peoples orders.
- - - -
JunMi’s POV:

I got home from school and checked my phone and I had two unread messages. One from unnie and the other from oppa; I opened Sung Gyu’s first and read it. ‘I won’t be home until late tonight, Mianhae please don’t wait up for me, there is some money on my draws if there is no food’ I rolled my eyes and then opened unnies. ‘You need an to the dance tomorrow so Zelo will be going with you araso, hope you don’t mind but I think it will be cute (^u^)’ I sighed a felt my cheeks heat up.

“Aigoo…now I have to find a nice dress to wear” I went to my wardrobe and only saw casual dresses I then decided to do the unthinkable, I went into my parents old room and looked through Sung Gyu’s umma’s closet, her dresses were all amazing but one stood out to me the most. I pulled it out and walked over to the mirror, I held the dress over my body and it looked beautiful, I smiled to myself then took the dress to my room. I laid it on the bed and sat next to the stereo and the instrumental we’re using tomorrow night and began singing my parts of the song.
- - -
I woke up and it was pitch black outside, I was laying on my bed though, I sat up slowly and looked out the window and there was a full moon, I scratched my head and shrugged my shoulders. “I must have gotten tired” I laughed while yawning, I slipped on my slippers and walked down the hall way into the kitchen, I flicked on the light and grabbed a glass and filled it up with water, as I was drinking I heard small murmurs in the lounge I stopped drinking and turned the light off and walked back down the hall, I then heard someone say.

“I think she’s gone” I stopped and quietly tip toed back down the hall and leaned my ear against the wall. “Does she know” someone asked “Aniya, but I think she is starting to become suspicious” I heard Sung Gyu say disappointedly, I gripped my hand over my mouth and tried to be very quiet. “We need to be more careful, because if she gets involved at all she’s gonna be in big danger and we don’t want that” someone else said, “If she gets hurt I could only blame myself, I need to start being my sneaky” Sung Gyu sighed. “You guys better go” Sung Gyu said, I quickly panicked and ran back to my room a chucked my slippers off and pulled the covers over my head. I heard the front door slam shut and I pretended to be sleeping.

My door slowly creaked open and Sung Gyu crouched down next to my bed, I softly breathed in and out with my eyes glued shut; he softly brushed my hair away from my face and chuckled. He kissed my head and whispered, “I won’t let anything happen to you” he stood up and shut my door and went into his own room. I opened my eyes and sat up. “Could oppa really be” I stopped myself before I could say anything ridiculous. I lay back down and my side. And tried my best to fall back asleep forgetting everything that had just happened.

Mi Young’s POV:
“Unnie” I turned around and saw JunMi running towards me, she smiled and began walking with me. “I found a dress to wear tonight” she pulled out a small part of it from her bag and it looked amazing. “Aigoo…that’s beautiful, where did you get it” I asked while she tucked it back in her bag, “I found it in…ah-my closet” she nodded “Wow~ well you are definitely going to stand out tonight” I giggled. “So are you” YoungJae put his arm over my shoulder and kissed me on the lips, I slapped his chest and giggled. “Since when have you two been dating” JunMi asked curiously I chuckled, “about a month” I giggled, and she smiled and congratulated us. We all walked back to my house happily chatting away.

I unlocked the door surprised the others weren’t home yet. I chucked my bag on the ground and went to the lounge. “So what dress are you wearing tonight” JunMi asked while sitting next to me, I shrugged my shoulders. “I haven’t even checked if I have a dress…I guess I’ve just been so caught up in ah-practicing that I forgot about what to wear” I giggled at that moment YoungJae walked in and handed us a drink and then snuggled next to me. “It’s okay, I’ve got it sorted” he chuckled; JunMi gave us a cute look and smiled. “You guys are so cute together; I wish I could find a guy like that” JunMi pouted. I looked at YoungJae and smiled and he smiled back. “Trust me you will find someone sooner than you think” I giggled then quickly sipped my drink.
- - - - -
It was about an hour before we had to be at the school so we all started getting ready. “JunMi you can get changed in my room and don’t worry the door locks” I smiled she nodded her head then took her bag up to my room, YoungJae grabbed my wrist and twirled me around, I looked at him and he was holding a big purple box with a white bow wrapped around it. “For you” he smiled, I untied the bow and removed the lid and pulled out a white dress that stopped just above my knees, it had lace all over it and it looked amazing. I examined it and but my lip to stop myself from crying. I hugged YoungJae and wrapped my arms around his neck. “It’s beautiful” I whispered while kissing his lips, he looked me in the eyes and smiled. “Go put it on” he chuckled I quickly ran upstairs to my bathroom and locked the door.

After I put the dress on I knocked on my door and JunMi unlocked it I slowly walked in and we both were astonished at how beautiful we both looked. JunMi was wearing a dress about the same length as mine but it hugged her body perfectly showing off her curves, it was a dark blue and it had two little slits on the waist. “Wow~ you look amazing” we both said in unison to each other, we burst out laughing and I gave her a hug, she grabbed my wrist and walked over to my mirror, we examined ourselves for a little while and then quickly did our hair and makeup. We slipped on some heels then quickly went down stairs to get the boys. When we got downstairs we were surprised to see Nicole, Hara, Seung Yeon and Ji Young. “Annyeong Haseyo” I bowed while still walking down the stairs, “Aigoo…you both look amazing” Nicole said while giving JunMi and I a hug, “You all look just as beautiful” I smiled while hugging the rest of them. “Where are the guys” I asked looking down the hall way and in the lounge. At that moment their door swung open and out walked 6 good looking blondes in matching suits and ties that matched their dates dress colour.

Prom by kpopgirlnz featuring a pleated dressAlexander McQueen pleated dress, £1,495Hervé Léger strapless cocktail dress, $1,245Bodice dress, $615TIBI sleeveless dress, £195Project D black evening dress, £375Sandro green party dress, $250Mango dress, £23

[PS: this is what the girls are wearing from top left: Seung Yeon, Nicole, Mi Young and JunMi. Then from bottom left: Ji Young, Hara, and GyuRi]

I walked up to YoungJae and did a small pose then wiggled my hips and laughed. “Do you like it” I giggled, he rolled his eyes and pulled next to him by my waist, “Even if you were wearing a sack you would look amazing” I slapped his chest playfully and grabbed out my camera. “Photo time” I yelled while going around taking photos of the couples. I then put the camera on the bench and turned the timer on and got everyone to stand together, I quickly pushed the button and ran back next to YoungJae and we all posed nicely for the camera. I looked at the photo and smiled, then I put it back in the cupboard. “Should we go” Himchan chuckled, everyone cheered then headed out to the cars. Hara drove her car and took Ji Young, Jong Up and Dae Hyun; while Yong Guk drove the van and took Himchan, Seung Yeon, and Nicole and YoungJae drove my car while taking me, Zelo and JunMi.

 

We parked in the school parking lot and we all walked into the school as a group, everyone watched us walk in as if we were in a movie, YoungJae placed his hand on my waist and so did most of the other guys to their dates. We walked into the main auditorium and the lights were flashing and people were dancing and mingling, they looked like they were having a good time. We all shared two tables close to the stage. I looked at the stage and tapped JunMi, she looked at me and I pointed to the stage and she looked nervous. I stood up from the table, “I’ll be right back” I grabbed JunMi’s wrist and pulled her with me to the other side of the room, I looked to see if the others were looking and I quickly ran behind stage. “Yah what are we doing back here” JunMi whispered, I was about to give her a pep talk but I was interrupted. “Can I help you” the lights guy asked, I nodded. “Ne, uh-we’re the last act and I want to discuss our performance” I smiled sweetly; he nodded and grabbed a notebook to write down what we wanted.

“First, we want to be introduced as anonyms. Second, we want the curtains down until I give you the signal, and third do you have stools for us to sit on” I asked, he finished writing down what I said then look up at me. “Aniya” I nodded my head then thanked him anyway. “Please don’t hang around here either” he ordered I nodded then pulled JunMi away with me and we quickly slipped out the main doors. “Unnie, we’re gonna miss the dance” JunMi complained, I rolled my eyes and then grabbed her shoulders. “Look I just wanted to say don’t be nervous araso, we’ve practiced for ages and you are an amazing singer and your parents will be proud” I looked her in the eye encouragingly and smiled, I then embraced her in a hug and she hugged me back. “Hwaiting” we both whispered, and then walked back into the auditorium. We took our seats at our table and YoungJae poured us all a drink. “Where did you guys go” Zelo asked curiously, I chuckled then shook my head,

“We were just sorting something out” I winked at JunMi and Zelo and YoungJae exchanged looks. “Is this alcohol” JunMi asked while smelling the punch, I nodded then took a big gulp of it. “Just a little bit, so don’t drink too much” I looked at YoungJae and took his glass off him before he could drink any. “And you don’t drink any, Mr Driver” I giggled while pouring his into my glass. He rolled his eyes and out his arm on the back of my chair. “Annyeong” GyuRi said while her and her date bowed. “GyuRi unnie, you’re here” I said while giving her a hug, she nodded then introduced her date. “This is Hoya, he doesn’t go here but I invited him” Hoya bowed politely then they both sat down at the two spare seats at our table. The talent quest started and I felt the nerves slowly building.
- - - - - -
‘La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la

Hey mister~’

Everyone clapped as the girls finished, Himchan and Yong Guk wolf whistled loudly, I rolled my eyes and all high fived them as they walked back to our tables. “And that was KARA doing their song mister, now we will have Kim Mi Young and Park JunMi to say a few words” JunMi and I stood up and everyone looked at us confused, we walked to the stage and stood in front of the micro phones. “Annyeong Haseyo Mi Young imnida” “Annyeong Haseyo JunMi imnida” we both bowed,

“Today is a special day for me because it’s been exactly a year since Nam Dae Woon died” I bit my lip and then cleared my throat as the hall fell into complete silence “Today is also my parents 9th year anniversary for their marriage” JunMi added, “Can we just have a moment of silence for all three of them” I whispered, everyone bowed their heads and I signalled the guy to put the curtains down. When the curtains were fully down I pulled the micro phone back a bit and we stood their ready to perform. “Ladies and Gentlemen the last act for tonight, please enjoy” the host whispered while playing the music.

[Mi Young, JunMi, Both...Song-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw6OAsl96h4&feature=related oh and i know only Ailee sings this but the parts that are individule i thought it could sound like two people were singing it so listen to the song and tell me what you think ^^]

Niga ittneun gose nado hamkke halge

I signalled the guy to lift the curtains and they slowly rose showing the whole school watching JunMi and I.
Niga ganeun gose nado hamkke galge

Neol wihaeseo maeil utgo neol wihaeseo gidohago
Ni saenggage jamdeulgo neol bureumyeo nuneul ddeo
Nae yeopeseo jikyeojugo nae yeopeseo gamssajuneun
Neon naui cheongugingeol

You’re my only one way
Ojik neoreul wonhae naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae

You’re the only one babe
Himdeun sesang soge sarangeul alge haejun
Neo hanaro naneun haengbokhae

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

Uri hamkkeramyeon we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

Yeongwonhi duriseo never gonna be alone

Ni pumeseo sumeul swigo ni pumeseo ip matchugo
Ni moksoril deureumyeon ggum gguneun geot man gata
Ni nuneseo al su isseo ni sarangeul al su isseo
Neon naui cheongugingeol

You’re my only one way
Ojik neoreul wonhae naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae
You’re the only one babe

Himdeun sesang soge sarangeul alge haejun
Neo hanaro naneun haengbokhae

Heaven namanui saram geurae nareul jikyeojul saram
Eoddeon seulpeumdo eoddeon apeumdo
Neowa hamkke handamyeon

Eoneu nugudo nan bureopji anha
Ddeollineun du soneul jabajwo
Naega saneun iyu neonikka~

Everyone began cheering and clapping loudly, giving us more confidence and I removed the microphone from its stand and JunMi did the same.

You’re my only one way (Woah~)
Ojik neoreul wonhae naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae (nae gyeote yeah~)
You’re the only one babe (Oh~) 
Himdeun sesang soge sarangeul alge haejun
neo hanaro naneun haengbokhae

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven (Heaven)
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven (Heaven, Yeah~)
Uri hamkkeramyeon we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

Yeongwonhi duriseo never gonna be alone
So alone, Oh~

We finished off together making a beautiful melody, everyone cheered and clapped and I felt tears of joy building up, I grabbed JunMi’s hand and we both bowed. “Kamsamnida” we yelled then quickly ran back stage. We began jumping around and hugging each other, “Aigoo…that was amazing, your high note was so good” JunMi said while laughing, I hugged her again, “Your singing was amazing, I’m so glad we did this” I smiled, we both went to walk out from behind stage and we were greeted by our whole table, Himchan picked me up and spun me around and Yong Guk did the same to JunMi. We both burst out laughing and everyone kept telling us how great we were.

“Kim Mi Young why have I never heard this voice before and same goes for you JunMi” Seung Yeon said while KARA gave us a hug. “Yah I never knew you could sing” Zelo said to JunMi; JunMi nodded and then smiled innocently, Zelo hugged her and everyone went ‘aw~’. “I knew you could sing but not like that” Yong Guk said while rubbing my head, I chuckled then linked arms with YoungJae. “Just the perfect vocals couple” I giggled, YoungJae held my hand and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. “I was wondering why you never came back to the table and now I know why” he said sarcastically, we all laughed then went back to the table and sat down. I grabbed my glass and skulled down my punch soothing my dry throat, I poured myself another glass but YoungJae took it off me. “Take it easy babe, we don’t want you going home drunk” he chuckled; I leaned closer to him giving him a kiss on the lips. “It would be your advantage though” I kissed him again and GyuRi, Zelo, JunMi and Hoya burst out laughing,

YoungJae and I turned a light pink and started laughing too. “Okay folks we’re gonna finish off with a slow song so if you want to take your partner out to the dance floor” the host said. All the guys stood up and escorted their dates to the middle of the room and we all began dancing to the song. I wrapped my arms around YoungJaes neck and he placed his hands on my waist. “It was nice of you to sing that song for Dae Woon-ah” he whispered, I smiled and looked down. “I love him, and I always will…I also love you” I whispered while slowly looking up at YoungJae he looked down and into my eyes, he kissed my lips softly and I rested my head in his neck.
- - - - -
“Oppa, carry me to bed” I said while stretching my arms out to YoungJae and pouting, “Aniya” he said playfully, I stomped my feet…Yes I was slightly tipsy. “Oppa~” I whined, he rolled his eyes and chuckled. “Night guys” Himchan said while walking up to his room, it was now just me and YoungJae in the lounge. “Oppa” I innocently hiccupped while pouting, YoungJae stood up and picked me up bridal styles and I picked up my shoes. I rapped my arms around his neck and grinned. YoungJae carried me up the stairs and pushed my door open with his back then laid me on my bed, he tried to pull back but I wouldn’t remove my arms from his neck. I pulled him down and made him lay down next to me.

“Mi Young-ah you need to sleep and me being in here won’t help you” YoungJae chuckled while looking at my tipsy state. I grinned “But oppa I don’t want you to leave, I’ll get scared” I pouted while fluttering my eyelashes; YoungJae rolled his eyes then sighed. “Fine I’ll stay until you fall asleep araso” I nodded happily the stood up and put my shoes in my wardrobe. I grabbed out some shorts and a large cardigan and went into the bathroom and changed. When I walked back in YoungJae was taking off his shoes. “Oppa, you’re not gonna sleep in your tux are you” I giggled, YoungJae shrugged his shoulders and I crawled over to him and took off his jacket and tie. I ed his blouse and took it off leaving him in his tank top and his jeans.

“That will do” I hiccupped, YoungJae pulled the blankets down and I hopped in and he hopped in with me, I snuggled up to him and he just calmly my hair. I looked up at him and smiled, his face looked amazing in the light of the moon, I felt myself leaning up closer until I lips crashed together. He kissed me back and then I pulled away and snuggled back up to him.

“Oppa can you stay in here tonight, I don’t want you to leave me” YoungJae my hair again and chuckled, “I will never leave you Mi Young-ah” he whispered, I ran my finger over his stomach and poked his belly button making him jump. I looked up at him and giggled innocently. “Is oppa ticklish” YoungJae shook his head “Aniya, that was just unexpected” I rolled my eyes then started humming the song we sang tonight, YoungJae hummed with me making a sweet melody and we both gradually fell asleep in each other’s arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all liked this i also want to celebrate my boys comeback next week with their teaser photos unfortuneatly YoungJae and Daehyun haven't been shown yet but i will be sure to add them ^^ ALSO i think i becoming YoungJae biasd because of this story !!!! hahaha call me weird but he is creeping up my bias list and soon all of BAP will once their comeback is here :D 
Anyways hope you all like it there is still ALOT more to come and more secrets to be found out O.O please comment and tell me your thoughts :3 i enjoy reading your comments <3 but yeah here are my boys

'B. A. P !!!' 

and here is my YoungJae T.T and Daehyun !!!! I LOVE THIS CONCEPT !!

Can't wait for YoungJae oppa's ~ <3