stars

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmuHZa6DQOc 

song of the chapter BTOB- insane

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I woke up about mid day today, since it was a Sunday most people would probably be at church or spending time with their families. Himchan was out with BAP, there is nothing interesting on the TV and I didn’t feel like going for a jog. As I surfed through the channels one programme caught my attention. [no it wasn’t Pororo kkk~] It was a baking show. There were 4 contestants and they had a partner each. They were baking cupcakes. As I watched them fight for the prize a light bulb went off in my head. “I should bake” I murmured to myself. I switched off the TV and ran to the kitchen and grabbed my wallet and my jacket. I tied my hair in my usual messy bun and chucked on my bulky glasses.

I down the streets of Seoul looking at all the lights and billboard signs. Even though I lived in Seoul I didn’t go to the main city lots, only to go shopping. I was being suffocated by all the food places. Everywhere I looked there were lots of people. I finally got to the market. I walked straight down the baking aisle and looked for the cupcake mix. I examined the different flavours. “Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry…Carrot” I scrunched my face up. “Aish why so hard to choose” I asked myself, I shrugged my shoulder then grabbed the chocolate and Strawberry mix. I then decided to buy something for dinner. I looked down the meat aisle and saw how expensive it was. I cursed under my breath. ‘I’ll just get takeaways’ I thought to myself while walking to the checkout. The guy scanned my items and I gave him the money. “Kamsamnida” I bowed my head then left the store.

As I was walking back up the streets of Seoul I saw a stand selling Kimchi and Dukbokki. “Annyeong Haseyo” I bowed while looking at the menu. “Annyeong what can I get you tonight?” I looked at the man and smiled. “Can I get the Kimchi with fried rice and some Dukbokki” He wrote down the order. “Small, medium or large” He asked I thought about it for a little while. “Ah Large please” He looked me up and down confusedly. “That’s a lot for a little girl like you” I let out a chuckle the waved my hand at him. “Ani, it’s for my brother and his friends” He nodded with slight relief; I then paid him and sat at one of the tables and waited.
“Here’s your order sweetie.” The ahjumma handed me my food in a brown plastic bag ad a box to make it easier to carry. “Kamsamnida” I bowed then walked home with my box of food. When I got home I placed the food in the microwave to keep it warm and I started on my baking. I read the instructions on the back and got out all the appliances I needed.

Himchans POV:

‘I wonder what Mi Young is doing right now?’ I thought of all the possible things she could be doing until I got cut out of my thoughts. “Yah Himchan pay attention.” Yong Guk snapped, “Mianhae hyung” I shook away my thoughts and started focusing on what Yong Guk was saying. “As I was saying we only have a few weeks until the competition and if we make to finals we will have 2 months to come up with something better.”

No one spoke they just all nodded. “So we are going to need to practice a lot more, Himchan is that all right” I nodded my head. “I’m sure Kimmi won’t mind.” Yong Guk smiled then everyone went quiet. ‘Gruuuuglrgblr’ Our heads shot up and we all looked at Zelo who was holding his stomach and telling it to be quiet. “I’m hungry too” Jong Up said patting his tummy. We all laughed. “Let’s go eat” I said while standing up and dusting the grass off my . “But hyung we don’t have any money on us” Zelo pouted. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

“There’s bound to be something to eat at my house and hopefully Kimmi had made something” All the guys shot to their feet at those words and we made our way to my house. Yong Guk threw his arm around my shoulder and whispered to me. “So Himchan, your sister she’s kind of weird” I looked at him in horror. “Yah don’t say that just because she likes Pororo”. “But it’s for little kids why does she like it?” I thought about it for a little while. “I guess its way of comfort” I stopped in my tracks and finally clicked about why Mi Young was acting so weird lately.

I dropped my head. “Himchan are you okay, I was only joking” Yong Guk rested his hand on my shoulder and I tried to hold back the tears. ‘Why am I like this, Why am I so angry and sad at the same time?’ “Don’t joke about stuff like that hyung” Yong Guk bowed and apologized. I looked up at him and faked a smile, then just walked home trying to avoid any conversation.
When we got to the house I could smell food, and so could the others. I knocked on the door. “Coming” I heard Mi Young run down the stairs. I smiled to myself at the sound of her cheerful voice.

Mi Young’s POV:

The timer for the cupcakes went off, I took them out of the oven and placed them on a platter for them to cool. I cleaned up my mess and then went up stars to change into my pyjamas. As I just finished putting my contacts on and brushed my hair I heard someone knock on the door. “Oppa” I smiled to myself happy he was home. “Coming” I yelled while running down the stairs. I unlocked the door and swung it open to see my oppa…and BAP. I let them in and told them to go in the lounge. “Hmm…Smells good” Dae Hyun commented. I walked into the lounge and they were all seated comfortably. I rolled my eyes. “I’m actually happy you are all here, I bought extra dinner because I had a feeling you were going to stay for dinner.”

They all sighed in relief and I just laughed. I walked back into the kitchen and dished up the Kimchi and Dukbokki into 7 separate bowls. “Mi Young-ah” I turned around and saw Himchan whispering. “Can I quickly talk to you” I nodded and walked into the hallway near the front door. “You seem a lot happier lately.” He looked down at his feet and I knew something was up. “Ne I feel quite happy today” I smiled at him and he smiled back but I knew it was forced. “Oppa, I know it was as hard on you as it was on me because you were the one who had to look after me. I’m sorry for my mixed personality lately but sometimes I feel great and sometimes I don’t. I love Dae Woon…” tears began to flow from my eyes. Himchan saw this and cupped my cheeks and whipped away the tears with his thumbs. “I love it when you’re happy, it’s just you’ve pushed away all the people who cared about you and now you are acting like you were never friends with them in the first place and it hurts them and me that you are doing that” He looked me deep in the eyes and I could tell he was fighting back the tears. I nodded and buried my face into his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He my back like Umma would do when we were younger.

“M-Mianh-hae O-opp-pa” I sniffed. He lifted up my face and chuckled.“Don’t be, I just don’t want you to lose anyone else, I mean when was the last time you talked to Nicole” I thought back to a few weeks after Dae Woon died. I shrugged my shoulders and croaked. “After Dae Woon’s funeral I stopped answering her calls and started ignoring her at school” Himchan patted my hair down and pulled me in for a hug. “Look I have an idea that you might not like and I’m not too keen on it either” he whispered while still my back, I looked up at him; my breathing starting to go back to normal and the tears starting to dry. “I think we should start attending the school councillor, we can go together or individually, I talked to Nicole about it and she agreed” I looked at him shocked. “You talked to her without telling me until now” I yelled while stepping back. He tried to make me lower my voice but I just protested. “How could you! You knew I didn’t want anyone else involved and you bring her back in it. What if she goes tell her little crew”

I crouched down and ran my fingers through my hair trying to calm down. Himchan crouched down next to me. “Look she won’t and if she does then she I as low as people say they are, please just go with me, I think it will help a lot.” I looked at him with fury. “I’m only agreeing because after this conversation I think we need family counselling” At that I ran to my room and slammed the door behind me. I threw myself on my bed and buried my face into my pillow.


Himchans POV:

Mi Young ran up the stairs and slammed her door shut. I ruffled my hair and stood up straight. I went into the lounge and I knew BAP heard most of the yelling. “Dinners on the table” They all stood up from their seats and walked over to the table; I sat at the end and picked up my chopsticks and stuffed my face. “Hyung is everything all right” I looked up at Young Jae and nodded. “Ne, it should be” I sighed, things were a bit awkward after that. Mi Young only came down once to grab her dinner then she went straight back to her room. I didn’t blame her for being angry at me, she didn’t want Nicole involved with her new life but I just had to talk to her. Nicole was her best friend and I know she still worries about her.

“Himchan” I looked up at Yong Guk who was sitting at the other end. “Ne hyung” ”Be the bigger person and go talk to Kimmi, I know it’s none of my business but make things better” I looked at him confused but I knew he was right. I cleaned up the dishes and walked them out. “Thanks hyung” Zelo said while satisfyingly patting his stomach. I rolled my eyes and smiled. “No problem Zelo, see you guys tomorrow” I waved then slammed the door shut. I walked up stairs and leaned against Mi Young’s door. I could hear someone talking. ‘Kimmi-ah Saranghanda’ I heard Dae Woon’s voice and a smile grew on my face. She was watching the videos they took together. I took a deep breath and knocked on her door.

The video instantly paused and the door slowly creaked open. I looked around and finally found her sitting on the seat next to the window. I sat down next to her and rested her head on my shoulder while placing my arms comfortingly around her shoulders. “I’m sorry about earlier” I whispered as we both looked at the stars. “He always wondered why I loved the stars” she whispered, I looked at her and her plump pink lips were curved into a small smile. I squeezed hersoftly and rested my head on hers. “I always told him it was because they were beautiful, and he would always say” “not as beautiful as you, and he is right about that” I finished her sentence. She looked up at me and smiled. “Mi Young, I didn’t mean to tell Nicole it’s just I worry about you and I know she does too” She nodded her head. “I know, and its fine I think talking to someone about it will be good”. There was a soothing silence for a while.

“Do you know another reason why I love the stars” “why?” “Because I know Dae Woon oppa is up there looking out for not only me but you too” She looked up at me and her smile grew bigger and softer. “He always looked up to you” I kissed her forehead and smiled. “And I always looked at him as my younger brother” we both sat there staring at the stars, we could’ve stayed there the whole night but the phone rang.

“Yoboseyo” “oh ne Annyeong, we are good how are you”“that is good, oh jinja. Ne. Ne. Ne, araso annyong” I hung up the phone.

“Who was that?” Mi young asked while sitting on her bed and pulling the blankets up; I sat down at the end of the bed and smiled. “It was Umma. She and Appa are doing very well and she said they might be coming to visit soon.” Mi Young’s eyes bulged and her smile grew, her face lit up with happiness. “Oh I miss them so much” She said while lying down. “Get lots of rest araso, and don’t be late for school” I said sarcastically, she rolled her eyes.

I turned off her light and shut the door behind me. I then headed to my own room and began practicing my parts for the Hip Hop competition in a few weeks. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIGOO......Sorry if this chapter is kind of weird or boring LOOL hope you enjoy don't be afraid to tell me your thoughts in the comment box below but just knowing people are reading and subscribing makes me want to update this story all the time :3 <3 you guys !