Kimmi?

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64VZUNTmGQM&ob=av2e 
song of the chpater Park Bom's You and I :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JunMi's POV:

“Yah JunMi hurry up I can’t be late for work” My brother banged on the bathroom door. I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around me. I unlocked the door and carried my clothes out. “Finally” He groaned as I pushed past him. I slammed my bedroom door shut with my foot and got dressed into clean clothes for school.

tumblr_ly8qlyQxOi1r8yo2eo1_500_large.png

[fot those who wanted to know what JunMi was weraing and the headband thing :) ]

After changing I looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess; I let out a chuckle then brushed out all the knots. I then straightened my fringe and placed a brown headband on. I chucked on my grey jumper and zipped it up half way. I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs for breakfast. I sat down at the table as my brother placed a plate in front of me.

 

“Eat up. I have to go but rinse your dishes and-“”Put them in the dishwasher I know” I rolled my eyes while stuffing my face with rice. “You must get sick of me repeating that huh?” I shook my head and looked up at him cheeks puffed out from my mouthful of rice. I swallowed hard, “Ani, But I do hate how you always rush me in the morning.” I chomped on another lot of rice.

"Yah why are you wearing that ugly jumper?" I looked at him in shock. "Yah why are you wearing that stupid suit?" "because i have to go to work" He said while messing up my hair. “Yah, you’re so annoying” I patted down the sticking up strands and slapped his stomach. “Oh oppa have you been working out?” I laughed while poking his stomach. He nodded proudly and I knew it was my chance to get him back. “Ne, every second day” I rolled my eyes “Maybe you should start going every day, or work harder.” I giggled; He whacked me on the head with his brief case. He then kissed my head and ran out the door. I finished off my breakfast and rinsed my dishes then placed them in the dishwasher.

“Aigoo…Is that the time?” I looked at the wall clock and quickly grabbed my bag and locked up the apartment. I ran down the several flights of stairs and down the street. Once I started to see more school kids I slowed my pace down to a fast walk. I saw BAP ahead of me and they were walking slowly. I didn’t want to overtake them but if I didn’t I was going to be very late. I sped up my pace and awkwardly curved past them. But one of the guys pushed Zelo and he crashed into me. I fell to the ground and they all just stared. I stood up and dusted myself off.

“Oh I’m so sorry!” He bowed a few times the picked up my books off the ground. I snatched them off him then just kept walking. “Yah a thank you would be nice!” The tallest one yelled; I just kept walking. Once I got to class I sighed in relief seeing the teacher wasn’t here yet. I sunk into my seat and relaxed.
It was lunch time now and I saw Mi Young unnie in her usual spot. I made my way over and sat on the bench across from her. “Annyeong” I said cheerfully, she looked up at me and attempted a smile. “Oh unnie gwenchanna” I examined her face; she had dark circles under her eyes but her bulky glasses kind of hid it, her hair was messier than usual and she just seemed like .

She slowly nodded her head. “I’m just tired” She yawned. I opened my mouth to say something when I was rudely interrupted by the tall good looking blonde. “Yah you still haven’t said thank you for this morning! Zelo could have just left your books on the ground you know.” He whacked his hand on the table trying to make me scared. I scoffed then looked him up and down. “Yah back off” I sternly said. He rolled his eyes and then looked at Mi Young who was staring off into space. “Annyeong Mi Young-ah” He smiled. “Go away Yong Guk-ssi your annoying me” She coldly said.

His jaw dropped and I giggled. He scolded me then looked back at Mi Young. “What’s wrong with you?” He asked concerned. I rolled my eyes and stood to my feet. “She isn’t feeling well, now go away!” I pushed his chest and he took a few steps back. “Yah don’t you dare push me” He broke the space between us with just a few inches. I poked his chest and pushed him pack again. “Don’t stand so close to me” I coldly stated. I could see the fury in his eyes, “I said don’t push me” He growled deeply. I went to protest but Mi Young threw a bun at my head. “Yah stop it he isn’t worth it now sit down!” she demanded.

 I flicked him the bird and shooed him away. He took one last glance at Mi Young and walked off back to his gang of blondes. I sat back down and looked at Mi Young who was staring at me with her jaw dropped and her eyes bulged. “Mwoh” I asked innocently, she rolled her eyes and I took a bite of the bun she threw at me. We both giggled and chatted the rest of the time.
 
Mi Young’s POV:


As I walked up the stairs to our front door, I noticed none of the lights were on. I looked through my bag for my house key. I cursed under my breath as I remembered I left it on my bed side table. I sighed heavily and sat down on the top step. I cupped my hands over my mouth and blew warm air onto them as it was getting cold. I looked to the stars and smiled, at that exact moment I saw a shooting star I quickly made a wish. I closed my eyes and whispered to myself. “I wish oppa will always watch over me” I kept my eyes shut and smiled to myself.

After five minutes I decided to take off my glasses and put in my contacts. I let my hair out and I chucked my jacket on and placed the fluffy hood over my head. I plugged in my head phones and began singing to Park Bom’s song You and I. My foot tapped the concrete step along with the beat as I quietly sang the lyrics. You, even when I fall, you help me up without shaking one bit, with an unfaltering gaze. And you, during those hard times and until the end, you hold, both of my hands and stay with me.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, I opened my eyes and took out my head phones to see Himchan with the rest of his friends. “Yah what are you doing?” he asked while opening the door. I stood up and walked in after him still wearing my hood. “I left my key inside.” I held the door open as BAP walked. The all stood in a line and bowed to me. “Annyeong Haseyo BAP imnida” I looked at them and snickered. They all looked at me confused.

“Yah don’t be rude” Himchan scolded me, I rolled my eyes, he led them into the lounge. I quickly ran in and sat on the couch. “Yah get out we’re practicing” Himchan said while pointing to the door. “Aniya, I’m watching Pororo, you can go practice in your room” I said while switching to the right channel. Yong Guk scoffed and nudged Dae Hyun’s arm. I looked at him and cocked my eyebrow. “Got a problem with that?” I asked while folding my arms over my chest. He shook his head, “Mianhae, it’s just isn’t Pororo for babies?” My jaw dropped. I stood up and chucked the remote on the couch, they stepped back in shock. “Yah, first you come into my house without even asking who I am and introducing yourself individually and then you criticise me for watching a little kids programme?”  I could see the shock in their faces.

Himchan sighed and rubbed his temples with his two index fingers. “Yah Kimmi just calm down araso, I’m sure he didn’t mean it.” Himchan gave Yong Guk a look and Yong Guk snapped back into reality. “Oh Ne. Mianhae Kimmi-ssi” he bowed. I scoffed loudly then jumped back on the couch. BAP left just as Pororo started. I watched them leave and my gaze caught Young Jae’s. He looked at me and I just gave him a short smile, he smiled back then left. I knew he thought I looked familiar and I’m glad Himchan told them my name was Kimmi. But it is going to get a lot of getting used to.
- - - - - - - -


I woke up and walked down stairs to get a glass of water. I was glad it was the weekend, more sleep time. I walked through the lounge way and ended up tripping over something big. I fell on top of something and it groaned in pain. I was wide awake at this point. I pushed myself up and looked around the lounge to see 5 sleeping blondes, well 3 after tripping over Jong Up and falling on Young Jae they were both semi awake.

I crouched down between them and apologized. Jong Up didn’t seem to mind but Young Jae looked uncomfortable. I helped him stand up as he was still half asleep. His face was slightly scrunched up as he held on to his rib cage. I took him to the kitchen and made him sit on the bench. He rested his head on the cupboards. I ran to the medicine cupboard and grabbed out some pain reliever. I poured him a glass of cold water and handed it to him. He swallowed the pill swiftly and handed the empty glass back to me. “Mianhae, I didn’t know I was that heavy”

I pouted. His eyes slowly opened and he let out a small chuckle. “Yah you’re not heavy at all, you just dug your knee into my ribs.” I placed my hand on his knee and smiled. “Are you sure you’re okay?” I looked at him with concerned written all over my face. He jumped off the bench and smiled. “I’m sure Mi Young” he whispered then winked at me. My jaw dropped, how did he know? He was about to walk out but I grabbed his wrist. “Yah how did you know it was me?” I whisper yelled. He turned around and smiled. “Dae Woon-ah used to call his girlfriend Kimmi and you look exactly like her, but Dae Woon’s girlfriend was Mi Young. They don’t call me the brains of the group for nothing.”

I realised he was right, he let out a small chuckle. “Please don’t tell anyone else” I begged. He looked at me confusedly. “Waeyo” I let out a sigh, “Most people already know but I don’t want BAP to know.” I said forgetting to whisper. “BAP to know what” Yong Guk asked in a deep croaky voice. I looked at Young Jae for help and he smiled. “Nothing hyung, go back to sleep araso” Yong Guk waved his hand at us and walked back to the lounge. I hugged Young Jae and kissed his cheek. “Kamsamnida Young Jae-ssi” I bowed a few times. “Yah you make me sound old call me-“”oppa”

I cut him off and placed a hand on my hip. He nodded proudly and I rolled my eyes. “Well go rest more, Mianhae for falling on you.” I rubbed the back of my neck. He patted my shoulder “it’s fine, see you later.” He whispered while walking back into the lounge. I leaned against the bench the realised he is the first boy I’ve kissed on the cheek since Dae Woon died. I never even gave Himchan a kiss on the cheek. I sighed and then walked back upstairs to my room. I sat on the chair next to my window and watched the sun rise, imagining Dae Woon was right next to me. I smiled and began to hum the tune of you and I, again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy this chapter, this is for my new subscribers <3 you all don't be affraid to comment :) ENJOY~~