Mixed Emotions

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYoYoBtLqOY&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=ALzxNYRMVOCRgEryvApIlIHLw1eoq-DZsE

Song of the chap. KARA step :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole’s POV:

“JUNG YONG JOO YOU BETTER GET YOUR OUT OF BED NOW” I slowly sat up stretching my arms out. I pushed the blankets half way down ad looked out the window to see the sun shining through. I heard GyuRi banging on the door and her threats. I rolled my eyes and jumped out of bed. I slowly dragged my feet over to the door and opened it enough to pop my head out.

“Annyeong unnie” I smiled innocently. She looked at me with evil eyes. “Get ready or we will be late” I rolled my eyes then shut the door. She stormed off to get her breakfast. I went back to my bed and picked up Acon. I smiled at him and whispered to him. “Do you think Mi Young will actually talk to me today” I looked at his sewn on smile and sighed. I walked over to my wardrobe still holding Acon in one hand.

“What to wear, what to wear” I asked while tapping my bottom lip. A cute dress, I then grabbed my white converses. I added a turquoise bracelet and my brown sunglasses.

  tumblr_m1zygwRdu11r51xfio1_500.jpg
[What Nicole is wearing :)]

I looked in my mirror and examined my outfit; I then saw my hair and jumped back in shock. “Aigoo…” I whispered, I grabbed my hair brush and quickly brushed out all the knots. I applied my makeup and then packed my books into my bag. I walked downstairs and could smell breakfast. My stomach made a grumble sound indicating that it was hungry I quietly giggled to myself the sped up my pace to the kitchen. When I got there everyone was packing away their dishes. “Yah where’s mine” I looked around to see no food.

They all looked at me apologetically. “Well maybe if you got up earlier you wouldn’t have missed out. Sorry” GyuRi unnie said. I sighed then grabbed my wallet out of the key cupboard. “I’ll just buy something on the way to school” “Well you better leave now” Hara said. I checked the time and she was right. I bowed and bid them goodbye. “I will see you at school araso” “ne” they all yelled in unison.

I ran out the door and down the street. I took a different route to school so I could go to the local coffee shop. As I was walking I saw that girl Mi Young has been hanging out with lately. She was wearing plain blue jeans and a baggy top but it looked good on her; her hair was in a messy bun and she had black converses on.
I waited for the lights to go red before crossing the main road. I quickly ran across and entered the coffee shop. “Annyeong Haseyo” I bowed to the cashier. “Annyeong, what can I get you this morning?” she politely smiled. I looked in the sweets cabinet; I examined them all but only one caught my attention.  “I’ll get a coffee and that” I pointed to the cake and gave her my money.

“You shouldn’t be eating that for breakfast” I turned around and saw Himchan with the rest of BAP behind him. I cleared my throat and awkwardly smiled. “I know, but you know I’m a er for sweet things” I nervously laughed. It was awkward when I talked to Himchan even when I was friends with Mi Young I got nervous talking to him. I moved out of the way so they could order their things. “So Kimmi agreed to do that thing” I looked up at Himchan confused. ‘Did he just say Kimmi’ I asked myself. “Kimmi” He looked at me and nodded slowly,

“ne~ Kim-Mi. My Sis-ter” He said slowly like I was stupid or something. “I thought she didn’t” He clamped his hands over my mouth and shook his head. This time BAP gave him a weird look as well as other customers in the store. “They don’t know” He barely whispered into my ear. I nodded my head finally understanding what he meant. He removed his hands from my face and whipped them on his jeans as if I had slobbered on them. “That’s good, I hope we can talk soon” I looked down remembering all the good times we used to have.

*Flashback*

“Ki-Ki-Mi Young-ah, you can stop now” I screamed from the balcony of the restaurant. She kept dancing in the streets getting weird looks from people all ages. She tried to get people to join her but nobody did. I crouched down and leaned against the rails for support. I was laughing so hard I thought my lungs were going to explode, or I was going to have a heart attack.

I poked my head through the rails and saw she was gone. Tears flowed down my cheeks from laughing too much. I turned back around and screamed and began laughing again. “Yah you gave me a fright” Mi Young laughed with me and pulled me up to my feet. “Was that good enough for you” she asked. I nodded and took in a few deep breaths trying to get my heart rate back to normal. “Yah I think some people were videoing me. What if I end up on the news” She dropped her head in embarrassment and I patted her shoulder. “That’s okay, it will make you more popular” She looked up at me a little more seriously.

“I don’t like being popular though, I feel like I have a burden on my shoulders when I’m called popular or a Queenka” She sighed. “But I think Dae Woon enjoys it so as long as he is happy I am happy.” I stopped laughing now and things became serious. “Why do you always do things he likes, why don’t you tell him you don’t like being popular I’m sure he’ll understand” She shook her head and smiled. “I don’t mind it, and anyway hopefully once we get to High School things will change” I looked her in the eyes and saw a sparkle in them, I smiled at her then brought up her random street dancing. We laughed the rest of the night.

*Flashback ends*

“Just give her some time and I’m sure things will end up how they used to be” Himchan said cutting me out of my thoughts I shook my head and looked down. “I don’t want them to go back to how they used to be, I just want my best friend back” I pouted, Himchan patted my shoulder. “Just give her some time araso” I looked up and nodded with a small sniff to keep the tears back. “Your order” The waitress handed me my coffee and sweet. “Kamsamnida” I bowed then bid goodbye to Himchan and his friends. I quickly walked to school while taking small sips of my hot coffee and big bit of my cake. I remembered the conversation Mi Young and I had that night we went out for dinner.

‘Hopefully once we get to High School things will change’ the words replayed in my head like a broken record. If only she knew that when she said change wanting it to be a good thing but it wasn’t. I finished off my cake and met up with the other girls at the front gate. “Yah where have you been” Seung Yeon asked placing her hand on her hip. “I went a brought lunch because some people left me out during breakfast” I looked at GyuRi unnie who didn’t seem bothered by my glare. I rolled my eyes and looked back down the street and as if on cue Mi Young walked by herself her hair in a messy bun her bulky glasses making her look nerdy. She looked in my direction, I smiled and she just looked away and kept walking. I looked down and sighed.

I walked into class just before the teacher, I sat in my usual seat and the others sat around me. I grabbed out my foundation mirror pretending to check my makeup but I was really looking at Mi Young in the back by herself. My heart hurt when I saw her alone but she didn’t seem to mind it. She didn’t seem to mind that…that we weren’t friends anymore. “Nicole are you okay”

I snapped my mirror closed and looked at Hara; I didn’t notice a tear had fallen down my cheek I swiftly wiped it away and smile reassuringly. Hara gave me a weird look then nodded and turned back to the front of the class. At that moment Himchan, Yong Guk, Young Jae and Dae Hyun walked in. I saw Hara fix her hair at the sight of Himchan I rolled my eyes and got my books out. Himchan took one look at me then looked at Mi Young at the back and shook his head. I could tell he was upset too but he needed to stay strong for her. “Okay students take your seats and start writing down the things on the board” the teacher said sternly. We all sighed heavily and did as he said.


Your POV:

“Kim Mi Young” I looked up to see the teacher standing in front of my desk. “Ne” I said coldly not being bothered with anything today. “Office; Now” I looked over in Himchans direction and he was looking at me waiting for me to get up. I rolled my eyes and slid my books into my bag roughly yet effortlessly. Everyone looked at me. I stood up and snatched the note off my teacher. I walked past all the desks and felt all eyes on me. I swung the door open and walked out into the empty hallway making the door slam shut. I walked down the halls humming a random tune.

When I got to the office I sat on the chair outside and waited to be called in. I grabbed out my phone and saw a text from Himchan I didn’t bother reading it and locked my phone then stuffed it into my back pocket. I tapped my feet against lino. I stopped tapping my shoes and heard someone running down the hall. I looked around the corner and saw Zelo running my way. I sat back straight and he skidded around the corner and sat down next to me like nothing had just happened. “Is he there?” he whispered through the side of his mouth. I popped my head back around the corner and no one was there. I shook my head and her dropped his shoulders and relaxed. “Annyeong Haseyo Zelo imnida”

He smiled, I let out a small giggle at his enthusiasm. “Annyeong Haseyo Mi Young imnida” he looked at me then grinned. “Ah…you’re the girl Yong Guk hyung always asks about” I looked at him confused then rolled my eyes. “Yah that guy is just a babo” I crossed my arms over my chest. I shook his head and scoffed. “You so like him back” My jaw dropped and I slapped his arm. “Ouch” I rubbed his arm and I smirked.

“I do not like him” I sternly said giving him a cold look. He rolled his eyes. “That’s what you think” I was about to slap him again but the office door swung open. “Kim Mi Young” the ahjumma looked at the seat Zelo and I were sitting on. I stood up and walked past her and headed towards the councillors office. “Annyeong Haseyo” I bowed then slowly shut the door behind me.

“Annyeong Mi Young-ah please, take a seat” I nodded then sat down on a hard wooden desk chair. “Is this your first time seeing me?” She asked I just nodded while looking around at all the colourful posters stapled to the walls. “Well my name is Mrs Yong, and I would like to start off our first session by just getting to know each other araso” I looked at Mrs Yong and smiled. “Sure” I let out a small sigh and she just stared at me. “Do I start” She nodded slowly with an amused smile on her face. “Well my name is Kim Mi Young; I live with my older brother because my parents work hard in Busan. I love Pororo and I don’t like to be around a lot of people, I also don’t like sharing my feelings unless it’s with my brother” she looked surprised at my fast introduction. “Your brother is…Kim Himchan” I nodded slowly “Please don’t tell anyone” I blurted out, she gave me a concerned look and asked why.

“Because I don’t want people to know, I like being his mysterious sister and most people would probably think I’m lying if I told them.” She placed her hand on my knee and smiled reassuringly. “I will keep your secret” I smiled at her slightly relaxing now that I can semi-trust her. “So what do you like to do in your free time” “I like to cook, go for jogs, shop, I sometimes write songs, I like to sing and dance; but I’m not that great. And at night I like to look at the stars” I listed some of the things I loved to do and when I mentioned the stars I felt my heart pound against my chest. “Why do you like to look at the stars” I shrugged my shoulders “It reminds me of Dae Woon” I could feel the tears coming.

It was weird because I didn’t usually cry when I talked about Dae Woon around Himchan oppa. “And Dae Woon is…” “My boyfriend” I quietly whispered as tears began to fall down my cheeks. I had been very emotional the last few weeks, I knew some of it had to do with the fact it has almost been an exact year since Dae Woon pasted but before this I had handled stuff like this quite well. Mrs Yong handed me the box of tissues and I picked out a couple while softly dabbing the tears away. “Dae Woon is the reason your brother asked me to see you isn’t it” I blew my nose loudly and nodded. She sat down next to me and hugged me comfortably. We sat there for a while and she would give me encouraging phrases as I told her my life story.


At lunch I went to the cafeteria like any other day, but when I got there JunMi was sitting at our table but she wasn’t alone. Zelo and Young Jae were with her. I slowly walked over and sat down across from them. “Annyeong” I quietly said pushing my glasses up. “Annyeong unnie” JunMi smiled happily, I looked at Young Jae and he smiled and then I looked at Zelo he winked at me. “Why are you two here” I asked coldly. They exchanged weird looks. “We wanted to join you for lunch noona” Zelo said eagerly, I rolled my eyes and then looked at Young Jae he just shrugged his shoulders. I felt my phone vibrate, I unlocked it and it was from Himchan.

‘I think Zelo has a little crush on your friend ;P’ was all he said. I let out a little giggle earning more weird looks from the 3 of them. I reached into my bag and grabbed out one of the cupcakes I had made in the weekend. “So noona are you going to come watch Yong Guk hyung at the hip hop competition” Zelo leaned his elbows on the table and rested his head in his hands. “Aniya” I said while taking a bite into my sweet. “Waeyo” he pouted. “Because he doesn’t want me there and if he does he can ask me himself” I coldly stated. JunMi and Young Jae kept silent and just ate their lunches. “Will you come watch me at the hip hop competition” a deep voice whispered from behind me. I quickly spun around to find my face inches away from Yong Guks. He smirked at me and I blinked a couple of times. “I’m not going to take no for an answer” he said trying to seductive.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned back to face JunMi. “Maybe” Yong Guk walked past the table and stood behind Young Jae. “Can’t wait” he winked then left. Zelo and Young Jae then said good bye and left with him. “He really does like you, I never thought he’d be into the quiet nerdy kind of girls but I guess I was wrong” JunMi laughed. I threw my bread at her again. “Yah” I chuckled she bowed her head and apologized and we both just laughed. I’m glad to have someone like JunMi in my life again. It reminds me of the good times me and Nicole had. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Annyeong ! please enjoy my update <3 sorry if it seems like Mi Young is a cry baby but yeah things will begin to change soon... kekeke ^.^

PS: oh in case people are getting confused Miyoung and your POVs are the same thing its just sometimes i get mixed up with the two :3