Hidden surprises

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmJNFHjqRis 

To celebrate the boys comeback next week i give you BAP warrior :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

“HIMCHAN~ get your lazy out of bed now” I yelled while attacking him with my pillow. He slowly got up but I was too busy hitting him to notice that I hit him right in the face knocking him back down. He hit his head on the wall and groaned in pain, I dropped the pillow and jumped to his side and hugged his head. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to” I rubbed his head kissing it a few times; He pushed me away and got out of bed. I sighed in relief that I didn’t knock him out.

I walked towards his wardrobe finding him something nice to wear; I pulled out a stylish cardigan and turned around to give it to him. My eyes bulged at the sight of him topless. I know I’m his sister and everything but I have never seen him topless before unless it was when we were younger. “Aigoo…” I blurted out; he looked at me and quickly covered his chest with his blanket. “Yah don’t look” I walked closer to him and chucked the cardigan on the bed. “Yah since wen have you had abs” I asked while looking the opposite way so he could change in peace. “You don’t need to know” He muttered, I turned around to protest to see him standing in his boxers which were pink.

I giggled and he quickly put his jeans on. “Yah I would appreciate it if you didn’t watch me” He walked to the mirror and flattened down his hair; I shrugged my shoulders and went down stairs to wake the others up. I slowly opened the door without knocking expecting them to all still be fast asleep but no I was wrong. “Time to wake u-oh my god” I looked around the room there were clothes everywhere and a half Dae hyun ran past in just a towel. “Morning noona” Zelo said while skipping past me into the kitchen.

“NOONA” the other 4 yelled and looked at me, Dae Hyun looked at his bare chest and ran into the wardrobe to hide, Yong Guk fixed his hair so it wasn’t a mess, Jong Up and Young Jae kicked away the clothes making it look a little tidier. “How long have you been standing there” Dae Hyun yelled from the wardrobe, I walked into the room and picked up the clothes and started folding them. “From the moment you ran past me” I giggled, I heard Dae Hyun sigh and then kick the wardrobe.

“Oh come on oppa you have a nice body” he groaned in embarrassment. “You should really knock next time; I mean what if it was my other half showing huh?” Dae hyun walked out of the wardrobe fully dressed and his mask covering half his face. I rolled my eyes, “But why would you run around ” I asked while putting the clothes on the bed, Dae Hyun pointed to Yong Guk. “He does it” I looked at Yong Guk who was completely dumbfounded. He then shrugged his shoulders. “Jong Up walks around with no top on” I shook my head wanting to forget about this whole situation. “Whatever” I placed the rest of the clothes on the draws and walked out of the room into the kitchen. “Noona~ here” Zelo held out a small carton of Banana milk and smiled.

“It’s the last one, you can have it” I smiled and then pushed it back towards him. “You’re too sweet, Zelo-ah but I know you love your banana milk so you have” his face lit up and he bowed several times. “Kamsamnida noona” he said cheerfully while drinking his milk. I started making my lunch for school; Himchan walked in and opened the fridge. “Uh Mi Young-ah, have you seen my Banana milk” I stopped what I was doing then looked at Zelo who was happily drinking the milk at the table; Himchan followed my gaze and slammed the fridge shut. “Yah Zelo-ah why have you got my milk” Zelo froze and ran into the lounge.

“Noona said I could have it” Zelo sculled the rest down before Himchan tackled him onto the couch; I ran after him and tried to pull him off. “Yah leave him alone it was my fault” I yelled while tugging on his shirt. “Yah hyung get off your heavy” Zelo yelled, Yong Guk and YoungJae ran into the lounge to see what was going on and just chuckled at the sight of me, Himchan and Zelo. “Himchan” Yong Guk yelled. Himchan stopped hitting Zelo and looked at Yong Guk. “Yah, he stole my Banana milk” he looked at Zelo again and threatened to hit him with the cushion again. I quickly stopped him and took the pillow away.

“Yah I said he could have it so leave him alone” I hit with the cushion softly, Himchan looked at Zelo who was nodding trying to save himself. “If you have to hit anyone hit me” I mumbled, Himchan shrugged his shoulders and stood up. “Okay then” he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and pushed past Yong Guk and YoungJae. I started screaming and smacking his back. “I didn’t think you would actually do it” “Yah let me go” I screamed I looked at Zelo who seemed a bit worried. “Help me” I yelled Himchan ran up the stairs and I saw YoungJae and Yong Guk running after him. Himchan ran into his room and locked the door behind us, he threw me on his bed and picked up his pillow and started hitting me playfully. I tried to kick the pillows away but he was too fast. “Oppa st-stop I-it” I burst out laughing as he started to tickle me, my screams echoed through the room and I heard banging on his door. Himchan stopped tickling me and put a finger over his lips telling me to stay quiet. He pulled me up and told me to hide under the bed. I slid under and held my breath as he opened the door.

“I killed her” he said before they could ask any questions, I tried to hold my laughter in. “Stop joking where is she” Yong Guk pushed past him followed by YoungJae they looked around the room. I was surprised the first place wasn’t to look under the bed. Babo oppas; Yong Guk started to walk closer to the bed, he kneeled down on one leg slowly and lifted up the blankets, before he could look I quickly grabbed his arm making him fall backwards. “AH~ WHAT THE ” he screamed, I burst out laughing as well as Young Jae and Himchan. I crawled out from under the bed and grinned. He scolded me and I just laughed. “You nearly gave me a heart attack” he stood up and fixed his hair. “I thought big strong boys like you shouldn’t be scared of little girls like me” I giggled while making a pouty face; he rolled his eyes then pushed my face away.

I stood up and high fived Himchan then smiled at YoungJae. “Were you scared oppa” YoungJae shook his head and as if on cue Yong Guk ran up behind him and yelled. YoungJae calmly blocked his ear and then laughed. “Did I scare” Yong Guk asked proudly. “Does it look like you scared him” I asked sarcastically, Himchan rolled his eyes as Yong Guk’s face dropped in defeat; Himchan threw his arm around my shoulders and walked out the door with me. “Go get your books and don’t be late for school araso” I nodded and then slipped away from Himchan accidently bumping into YoungJae. “Mianhae” He smiled, I bowed my head and then quickly walked past him and went into my room. I grabbed my books and put them in my bag; I then quickly chucked on my shoes and grabbed my glasses. I ran down stairs and grabbed my lunch then ran out the front door and down the street.

As I was running down the street I saw JunMi walking I yelled out to her but she couldn’t hear me. I ran faster but then I tripped and fell into someone. I quickly shut my eyes and felt my knee and arms scrape against the hard concrete. I slowly opened my eyes to see the girl next to me in just as much pain. “Omo… I am so sorry” I quickly sat up despite the pain that ran through my body, the girl sat up and fixed her hair. I picked up my glasses that had fallen off but luckily didn’t break and my vision of the girl came clearer. “Nicole” I gasped she looked at me just as shocked and smiled. “Annyeong” she said while picking up her bag, we both helped each other up both wincing.

“I’m really sorry” I pleaded she shook her head and chuckled. “It’s fine... Omo you’re bleeding” She grabbed my arm and looked at my elbow. I looked at my elbow as well and saw the big graze I then looked at her knee which looked worse. “Yah your knee” We both examined our grazes and at that moment my brother came. “Mi Young-ah what the hell happened to you” Himchan looked at my elbow and then the rest of BAP appeared. I looked at Nicole and rolled my eyes we both began laughing and it was the first time in a long time we had actually talked. “Yah I’m not the only one dying you know” I pointed to Nicole and all eyes went onto her knee.

“Aigoo…what happened” Jong Up butted in. “I was running and I didn’t notice Nicole and we kind of fell and yeah now we’re both bleeding” I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. “Yah you need to be more careful what if Nicole got hurt any more than she is now” Himchan waved his finger at me then just sighed knowing I was still going to get hurt in the future. He looked at his phone and noticed the time. “Aish now we’re gonna be late” I picked up my bag and started to walk to school again but this time I walked with Nicole and the boys slowly followed. “So…” Nicole awkwardly tried starting a conversation and I couldn’t help but laugh. She looked at me shocked. “Yah, seriously this is just too awkward” I giggled Nicole slapped my shoulder and laughed with me, “I miss you” she confessed I felt my mood brighten at those words.

“I’m sorry” I smiled her eyes began to water and we both embraced each other in a hug. “Don’t cry you babo” I whispered while pulling away and walking again. “I’m not” she sniffled. We got to school just as everyone was walking to home room, I said my good byes to Jong Up and Zelo then went to class with the rest. I didn’t sit with Nicole I just went straight to my normal seat. “You two seem to be good friends” Dae Hyun turned around and smiled. I nodded happily and then felt my phone vibrate. I unlocked it and saw a text from JunMi, it said. ‘Annyeong unnie, are you at school today. I didn’t see you:|’  I giggled then replied back telling her what had happened this morning. “Okay class, I have some exciting and sad news today” the teacher announced I quickly put my phone away and listened in. “The sad news is that half of you are in your last year of High School and will be leaving us soon, but the good news is that the school is throwing a disco and there will be a talent quest so I advise you all to join” everyone began to whisper about who they think should go for it and what they should where but me I just sat there and thought about what the club was going be like at the hip hop competition.

I felt something hit my forehead snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked down at my desk to see a screwed up piece of paper. I looked around to find the person who threw it and my eyes caught Himchans gaze. He pointed to the paper and mouthed ‘open it’. I unscrewed the paper ball and read the writing on it. ‘I’m going to sign you up’ my jaw dropped and I screwed the paper back up and threw it back to him, he unscrewed it and looked at me confused, I shook my head furiously. He shrugged his shoulders and I had the urge to throw another piece at him. I sighed and then started writing the stuff on the board.
- - - -
“Unnie did you hear about the talent quest” JunMi cheerfully asked while dumping her bag on the grass and taking a seat next to me. “Ne, my brother thinks I should go for it” I scoffed while lying down. “You have a brother” JunMi asked shocked I nodded my head and smiled, she shrugged her shoulders. That’s the thing I liked about JunMi she didn’t interrogate me. “So are you going to do it” I shrugged my shoulders then my side to face her while blocking out the sun with my book. “Would you do it with me” she looked at me for a while then nodded slowly, “But I can’t sing” she confessed I shrugged my shoulders.

“What can you do” she tapped her chin with her index finger and then smiled. “Well I can kind of sing but I can play the piano too” at that moment the perfect song popped into my head that we could sing. “Good, we will practice sometime soon. But don’t tell ANYONE about this araso” she nodded and then lay down next to me. “So what song are we going to do” I watched the clouds float by and smiled. “You’ll find out when we practice” she smiled and we both just sat there in silence watching the clouds.
-After School-

 

JunMi’s POV:

I waved good bye to Mi Young unnie and decided to walk a different way home. I walked past the park and noticed a small group of boys, most were in uniform but not that same as my schools and one was dressed in work clothes. I plugged in my iPod and slowly walked past them. I looked up and they were all watching me, my eye caught gaze with one boy in particular, he seemed very familiar but I couldn’t point out where I had seen him before. I looked down and just kept walking. Once I got home Sung Gyu was still out so I decided to clean up a bit. I cleaned the kitchen and the lounge then headed into my room but it was already tidy. I then went into Sung Gyu’s room and noticed the clothes all over the floor his messy bed and his curtains were still shut.

I rolled my eyes and started off by opening the curtains. I turned back around to see the room looked even messier when there was light. I pulled up my sleeves and began picking up clothes and putting them into two piles. I picked up a hoodie that said ‘infinite’ on it; I examined the hoodie for a while. “Why would he have a top with infinite on it…seems kind of pointless” I asked myself, I shrugged my shoulders then picked up some jeans, they smelt bad so I decided to check the pockets before chucking them in the wash. I checked the back pocket and felt a sharp pain on my hand. I quickly pulled my hand out and saw a big gash on my palm and blood slowly seeping out. I blinked a few times making sure what I saw is actually happening, I opened the pocket to find a small but very sharp knife. I dropped the pants on the ground and held the knife and examined it.

“Why would he have this in his back pocket” I heard the front door slam shut and I began to panic I quickly put the knife back in the jeans hid my injured hand. Sung Gyu’s door opened and he was shocked to see me in it. “What are you doing” he asked suspiciously, “I was tidying up” I smiled then quickly picked up the dirty pile of washing and ran past him. I put the washing machine on and then went to the medicine cupboard and got out a bandage for my hand. Once I finished wrapping my hand I went into the kitchen and bumped into Sung Gyu. He was wearing the jeans. “Yah what happened to you hand” he grabbed my wrist and saw the blood staining the bandage. I quickly pulled my hand away and smiled.

“Nothing, I…ah cut myself by accident” he looked at me concernedly and then let it go. “Well I’m going out, I probably won’t be home until later, but don’t wait up for me araso” He kissed my forehead then walked out the door. I ran out the door and watched him walk down the stairs, at the bottom I saw him walk off with a group of boys all dressed in dark clothing. I couldn’t make out who they were but I knew they didn’t seem good. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong hope you like this chap ~ haha the next chap will be about the competition ^^ but anyways oh~ what song will MiYoung and Junmi sing? why did Sung Gyu have a knife in his back pocket ? well keep reading and find out ^^