Guilty

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQHDzgGlK8&feature=related 
CO-ED School- Bbiribbom Bbaeribom 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

“But oppa~” I complained while stomping my feet and pouting, I angrily crossed my arms over my chest and dropped my shoulders. “Yah no buts, tomorrow is the competition and we need Yong Guk hyung to be healthy” Himchan sternly said while grabbing his books for school. “But why do I have to look after him, I mean he hates me” I threw my hands in the air and collapsed onto his bed. Himchan rolled his eyes and put his bag on over his shoulder. “He doesn’t hate you, and anyway you don’t have to talk to him just make him better. I mean any of us would have stayed home but we don’t know anything about looking after a sick person” Himchan shrugged and walked out of his room, I ran after him “But what if he doesn’t listen to me” I nagged while running down the stairs. “Keep nagging” Himchan patted my head and smiled.

“And if that doesn’t work” I yelled as he walked out the door. “Noona, please take good care of hyung, we need him, please” Zelo looked into my eyes and smiled innocently I sighed and nodded slowly, just before he walked down the front steps I quickly stopped him. “Zelo-ah, can you tell JunMi I’m sorry for not coming to school” Zelo nodded then skated away on his skate board. “Do worry, things will be fine” YoungJae gave me a small hug and walked out the door followed by Jong Up and Dae hyun

. I shut the door and sighed. “Aish why is my life so complicated” I whispered to myself. I sat on the couch and decided to watch some TV. “해를품은달[The Sun and the Moon]” I watched the drama intently forgetting everything around me.

- - -


“Aigoo…that was interesting” I said while stretching my back. I looked at the time and decided to go have s shower, as I was about to walk up the stairs I saw the boys door open. “Oh…Yong Guk” I walked back down and slowly tip toed to the door. I poked my head through and it was pitch black, I opened the door further letting in a little bit more light form the hallway.

“Yong Guk, are you awake” I whispered while trying to find my way to the curtains, I finally found them and opened them ever so slightly. The light beamed through onto the bed where Yong Guk was laying. I walked over to the bed and checked to see if he was awake but his face was buried into the pillow. “Yong Guk, are you feeling any better” I whispered while lightly poking his shoulder. “Yah, are you hungry” I asked knowing he probably was, but he still didn’t answer. I sat on the bed next to him and sighed, and then I felt him move.

I went to turn around to look at him but he nudged me making me fall hard onto the ground. “Yah” I yelled in pain and anger. I his side and looked away from my direction; I stood to my feet and dusted off my bum then stomped over to the other side of the bed. I was about to say something but he turned the other way. “Aish” I cursed; I walked back to the other side only for him to turn his back on me again. “Please look after hyung; we need him healthy for the competition. Just keep nagging him” I whispered the things the boys told me earlier. “How can I keep him healthy if he won’t let me help him” I yelled while trying to pull the blankets off of him. Yong Guk put up a good fight, I tugged on the blanket as hard as I could then I found myself flying forward and face planting into the wooden floor. I felt a massive pain shoot through my nose and tear formed in my eyes.

I pushed myself up and looked down to see blood. I gripped my nose and then looked at my hand which was now covered in blood as well. I began to panic a little and feel a bit dizzy from the sight of blood. I stumbled to my feet and searched around the room for some tissues. I looked at the bed where Yong Guk was sitting up now, my vision slightly blurry from the tears. I then ran out of the room to the bathroom down the hall and grabbed some toilet paper and held my nose for my life, I tilted my head back and sat on the floor while leaning against the sink.

After the bleeding had nearly stopped I stood up and looked in the mirror to see how bad I looked. “Aigoo…” I whispered looking at the black circles around my eyes and then my blood stained nose and mouth, and then birds nest I call my hair. I looked at my pyjamas and saw blood blotches everywhere. I sighed heavily and wiped as much blood I could off of my face and went back into the room. I turned the light on and Yong Guk was lying down again. I walked up to the bed and kneeled down next to him. “Happy now…You’ve officially broken my nose and stained my pyjamas; Now I’m going to make you some soup and don’t worry I will just leave it on the desk so you don’t have to see or talk to me araso” I jumped to my feet and walked to the kitchen.

I finished making the soup; I placed it in a bowl and added some bread with it. I then put it on a tray and I took it into Yong Guk’s room. I put the tray on the bed side table “it’s chicken and noddle soup, it should help.” I whispered with a sigh. I walked out and slowly shut the door. “Wait” I popped my head through and looked at Yong Guk who still hadn’t moved, I shrugged my shoulders. “I think that nose bleed really got to me” I chuckled. “Kimmi-ah” this time I knew I wasn’t hearing things. I opened the door and walked back over to Yong Guk. I sat down on the ground and leaned my head on the mattress. “Mianhae” Yong Guk turned to face me his face pale and his hair dry, he had dark circles under his eyes and his lips were dry.

“Mianhae” he croaked again, I shook my head and smiled. “Aniya, don’t be I should be the one apologizing, just rest and drink your soup” I chuckled and helped him sit up. He seemed so fragile it was weird. I placed the tray on his lap and then went to leave but he stopped me. “Mi Young-ah” “ne” I asked while sitting down on the bed next to him. “Can you stay with me” I was slightly taken aback by that but I nodded and made myself more comfortable. He smiled and slowly sipped his soup. “I’m sorry…I’m sorry for keeping everything a secret to you” Yong Guk stopped eating and sighed.

“I know it was for I could reason but I thought…I thought I could trust you but you just played me like a deck of cards” he croaked in the angriest voice he could use. “I know and you can trust me but I need to start trusting you first” I admitted I knew what the next question was so I answered before he could ask. “Dae Woon is my boyfriend” I bit my lip as the tears formed I quickly blinked them away and cleared my throat.

JunMi’s POV:
“pssst” I looked up from my book and looked around but I didn’t see anyone, I scratched my head then just shrugged it off then went back to writing. “Psssssssst” I looked around again and then saw Zelo waving a piece of paper at me. “Mwoh” I asked. “Mi Young noona isn’t at school today, she’s looking after Yong Guk hyung” I looked at Zelo and then rolled my eyes.

“Yah that isn’t a funny joke” he shook his head “Yah I’m telling the truth” he nagged, “How do you know she isn’t here” he face palmed his forehead and the sighed. “Because she told me…oh and she said I had to hang out with you so you wouldn’t be alone” I looked at my phone and saw no text from Mi Young but why wouldn’t she just text me and tell me instead of telling Zelo.

I quickly text her asking her if what Zelo was saying true, and she text back faster than I thought saying yes. “Fine, but you better not annoy me” I scolded him and he just nodded then went back to studying.


Mi Young’s POV:
“Zelo is such a dork” I chuckled, “waeyo” Yong Guk asked sounding a bit better. “He told JunMi that I told him to hang out with her, he really likes her doesn’t he” I giggled, Yong Guk smiled and nodded. He moved over slightly and patted the spot next to him, I crawled up and leaned against the bed board with him, he placed the blankets over my legs making things a little awkward but I just let it go. He leaned his head on my shoulder and held my hand, I felt myself blush. I’ve never seen this side of Yong Guk before so fragile and romantic? I cleared my throat and he quickly let go of my hand thinking I was angry about it. “Mianhae, I-I forgot about Dae Woon” He looked away sadly and my heart dropped.

I grabbed his hand and smiled, “Dae Woon is and will always be my boyfriend but…” I stopped remembering Dae Woon in the hospital and all the memories just came back at once. “Mi Young, a-are you okay” Yong Guk asked wiping away some tears; I nodded and used the back of my sleeve to wipe the rest of the tears away. “Mianhae, it’s just hard talking about someone I loved as much as him” Yong Guk pulled me into his embrace and my back; I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. “My grandmother died about 5 years ago and it was the hardest thing for me to get over” Yong Guk whispered I looked up at him and he was looking at the wall as if a movie of his past was playing on it. “She used to look after me lots when I was a kid because my parents worked hard. She would take me everywhere and she was like my best friend” A single tear fell down his cheek and it shocked me so much I let out a small gasp. He didn’t notice my reaction and just continued talking.

“One day she fell really ill and she told me everything was going to be all right for so long but then one day I asked her is everything really going to be all right, she never answered my question all she said was; No matter what happens always know that I will be here for you whether it is in person or in spirit never forget that I love you will all my heart” more tears flowed down his face, I sat up and wiped the tears away. “I’m sorry oppa, I never knew” I whispered while kneeling now. “Exactly but now you do because I trust you enough” He leaned forward and touched my cheek and smiled. I placed my hand over his hand and smiled back. “And I hope you trust me” he whispered I nodded then snuggled back into his chest.

“Dae Woon and I had been dating for a long time, and it was our first year of High School and we were so happy. We got invited to Hara’s party, I didn’t really want to go but he did and I didn’t want to hold him back so I went” I started having small snippets of that night flash through my memory. “His parents came to pick us up after the party and it started to rain, but I still could see the stars, then he asked me why are you so fascinated by them, I remember turning around and my face being inches away from his and I remember myself feeling so nervous every time we got that close.” I felt the tears starting to fall but they weren’t just tears of sadness but they were also tears of happiness,

I was happy that I can actually tell someone about this besides Himchan or the school councillor. “I told him they were just so beautiful and then he whispered not as beautiful as you, he kissed me so passionately but it was soft and sweet at the same time, his parents laughed and his umma looked back and told us to leave it for our own time, and that was when it happened…” I closed my eyes tight and shook my head trying to get rid of the horrible memories. Yong Guk held my hand “what happened” he whispered, “The car it lost control, everything happened in slow mode I saw Dae Woon across from me without his safety belt on and then everything just went blank” Yong Guk my back but I had stopped crying.

“I’m so sorry” he whispered I shook my head, I sat up and sat closer to Yong Guk, “he was right though” Yong Guk said with a small smile, he looked down at our hands and my fingers with his thumb, he then looked back at me and looked deep into my eyes.

“You are much more beautiful than the stars” I smiled and my heart rate sped up slightly. Yong Guk leaned closer and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and then cupped my face,he leaned in closer. I felt his hard breathing on my lips. My brain was telling me to break the space between us but my heart was telling me to move away. The thought of when YoungJae came this close to me, came flashing through my mind.

 

*Flashback*
He leaned in closer and closer until he rested his forehead on mine our nose just brushing against each other. I shut my eyes and just listened to our breathing, he sighed heavily and I could feel he was getting a little bit closer and closer.

He was so close that if I moved my face the slightest our lips would collide. My heart was telling me yes but my brain was saying no,

YoungJae moved his head our lips just brushing past each other and he whispered into my ear. “I want to but I will wait until the time is right” My heart dropped I felt sad he didn’t kiss me but then I felt thankful that he didn’t.
*Flashback ends*


I shut my eyes and just waited to see what happened, I felt him getting closer to me, my heart rate sped up and I felt my cheeks burning up. He was now as close as YoungJae was that other night but I didn’t have the urge to kiss him. Yong Guk surprisingly broke the space between us with a soft but lustful kiss. I sat there and let him kiss me but then I started to kiss back. I felt his hand run through my hair and my arms wrapped themselves around his neck. Our kiss lasted a while but I quickly pulled away. I touched my lips astonished by my actions.

Yong Guk looked at me with an apologetic look. “I am so sorry Mi Young I just couldn’t help myself” he pleaded I covered his mouth and shook my head. “Don’t be, I-I kissed back” I took my hand away from his face and looked down at the mattress. Yong Guk cupped my face and lifted my head up so I could look at him. He kissed me again this time more sincere and he pulled me into his embrace and we both laid there in silence. I felt guilty in so many ways. I felt guilty about Dae Woon and I felt guilty about YoungJae and I even felt guilty for Yong Guk.

“it will be our little secret” I whispered and Yong Guk agreed with a ‘hmm’.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My chingus ^^ i hope you like this chapter <3 i just HAD to update >.< so please enjoy and tell me what you think :D also be prepared for a little more drama because there is quite a few things going on ^^ 
you guys are daebak <3 
please feel free to subscribe and comment ~ 
I don't like to force people to do anything so only subscribe and comment if you want to :)