Secret love

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

 

JunMi’s POV:

I watched my brother sleep, every now and then I would giggle to myself has he twitched his nose. It was nearly 6am and he would be getting up soon ready for work. I had laid out his suit and I was planning on making him breakfast too. I wasn’t too sure why I was up so early and why I was in such a good mood, but I was happy it was another Monday. I watched his alarm clock countdown to 6am. His clock started beeping loudly and I moved back slightly.

Sunggyu whacked his alarm clock making it stop beeping. He rubbed his eyes with a soft groan and slowly sat up. He kept rubbing his eyes; he looked at me with squinted eyes. “Good morning JunMi” he said in his morning voice. I giggled to myself as he got out of bed. I realised he only slept in his boxers.

“Annyeong oppa” I quietly said, he walked into the bathroom still half asleep. I counted down from three in my head and as if on cue he ran back into his room now wide awake and looked at me suspiciously. “JunMi…why are you in my room, and why are you up so early” I turned my body to fully face him and I crossed my legs. I smiled innocently, “I couldn’t sleep so I decided to watch you sleep, it’s fascinating you know” I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair. “Oh and nice boxers” I bit my lip to keep myself from bursting into laughter. He looked down and covered; or tried to cover his pink boxers with blue love hearts on them. He gave me a mean glare and then stormed back into the bathroom and started his shower. I lay down and rested my head on his pillow, and looked at the family photo he had on his bedside table. I picked up the frame and smiled at it. We all looked so happy; umma and appa look healthy too.

“JunMi, can you get me some clean boxers” I placed the frame down and rolled off of the bed.  I went into his draw and grabbed out some plain blue boxers then walked over to the bathroom. “Do you want the unicorn ones or the fairies?” I sarcastically asked. He opened the door and popped his head out. ”Ha ha…real funny” he snatched the boxers from me and slammed the door shut.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to my own room and went on the computer since I had a lot of time to spare.

Mi Young’s POV:

My alarm began playing Seoul FM as it hit 7am, I whacked the ‘off’ button and rolled onto my side and looked out the window. It seemed like it was going to be a sunny day after the crap whether in the weekend. I sat up slowly and saw that Himchan hadn’t been up yet. I looked around my room to double check he had just moved my clothes somewhere else but they were all still in my wardrobe.

I scratched my head confused. I then pulled my blankets off and stretched my arms and legs. I walked over to the bathroom and started the shower. I spent about 10 minutes in the shower and another 10 minutes goofing around afterwards. I went back into my room now fully dressed with a towel wrapped around my head.

“He’s still not up yet” I thought out loud to myself. I popped my head out the door and looked down the hall to where his bedroom was, and there seemed to be no movement inside. I furrowed my eyebrows concerned something had happened to him so I decided to wake him up this morning.

I slowly creaked open his door and a horrible smell invaded my nostrils. I threw my hand over my mouth and nose trying to prevent myself from vomiting. “Oh my god, what is that” I whispered to myself while walking to the window. I stepped on something making it let out a deep groan. I didn’t pay much attention to it as I was too focused on getting fresh air. I swung the curtains open earning some groans. I then opened all the windows and let the fresh air flow in. I smiled successfully to myself and turned around to wake up Himchan but was surprised to see all of BAP on the floor. They were still wearing the same clothes they were wearing from last night. 

I now knew what the smell was. I tried my best not to step or trip on any of them. Jong Up was sleeping right next to Himchans bed, making me jump onto his bed carefully. I landed next to his legs and he rolled on to his stomach. I slowly crawled up to where is head was and sat awkwardly next to him.

I softly shook him “Oppa~ oppa its time to get up now we have school today” I said innocently. He covered his head with his pillow and tightly held it down. “Oppa seriously you need to get up” my tone became more serious now and I tugged on his arm. “Oppa, come on. I’m not joking you have to get up” I ended up yelling the last part and he nudged me. I decided to take it to the next level. I crawled onto the other side of the bed and stood up. I pulled the blankets off of him revealing his pale back and his pyjama pants.

I chucked the blankets at the end of the bed and began hitting his . “Yah get you lazy up now you pabo” I yelled while still hitting him, I then stood on the bed and jumped up and down. He removed the pillow from his head and threw it at me but I successfully dodged it. He rolled onto his back and looked at me angrily but I just innocently smiled. He sat up quickly and pulled me down by the waist and laid me down next to him. I tried to move away but he was too strong. I went to protest but he shushed me.

“Be quiet, and stay still” he whispered the shut his eyes and rested his head on the mattress. I gave him a funny look and tried to push myself away again. “Oppa, let me go” I nagged. I kept pushing while nagging and he surprisingly let go but without notice, so I ended up pushing myself off of the bed and landed on Jong Up. “Urgh” we both groaned. Opened my eyes and saw I was facing the bed; I scratched my head confused at where Jong Up was. “Do you mind” I looked down and saw I was sitting on Jong Up I squirmed off him and apologized. He slowly sat up and ran his fingers through his hair. “What time is it” he asked, my jaw dropped.

“Yah I just sat on you probably squashing you and you just want to know the time” I yelled. Someone threw a pillow from the other side of the bed perfectly hitting me in the face. “Shut up” and angry Zelo groaned. I moved back so I could get crawl to the door but I ended up bumping into someone else. I turned around expecting Yong Guk but it was YoungJae, my mood lit up but then dropped remembering the way he ignored me in the weekend. “Mianhae” I whispered. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, I smiled innocently and he just to his side facing away from me without any words.

I felt myself pouting. I dropped my head and crawled towards the door but just before I was out someone grabbed my ankle. I immediately turned my head to see and Yong Guk was grinning at me. “Yah let go of my foot” I tried to wiggle my foot out of his grip but it was too strong, I tried pulling it away but he roughly pulled me down next to him earning a scream from me. He quickly covered my mouth and leaned on his elbow so he was slightly looking over me. His smile was wide and gummy for someone who just woke up.

“Your dressed nicely for someone who doesn’t go to school or work” My eyes widened as I remembered that he didn’t know. I nodded then slowly pushed his hand away from my mouth. “Ne I like to dress nicely” I whispered. He rolled his eyes and brushed away a piece of sleep away from my eye. I got goose bumps from his touch and his expression was now serious, he looked at me very concentrated on what he was looking at. He looked from my lips and travelled up to my eyes. I looked me in the eyes searching for something but I wasn’t sure what.

“You remind me of someone” he said still serious. I blinked a couple of times and smiled awkwardly. “Who” I asked hoping he wouldn’t say Mi Young; I could tell he was really thinking hard about it. My eyes trailed off to YoungJaes direction, he was looking at me. I couldn’t exactly figure out what his expression was but he didn’t seem happy. I caught his gaze and he shook his head and frowned. He then got to his feet and walked out of the room, I just assumed he went to the bathroom but I couldn’t check because I still had Yong Guk hovering over me.

“I know it” my gaze shot back to him and he was smiling again. “Mi Young” My eyes bulged at the name I was hoping he wouldn’t say. “Mwoh” I looked up at the bed and at Himchan who stole the word right out of my mouth. Yong Guk moved away from me and sat against the wall. “Yong Guk was just telling me how I look like Mi Young” I said trying to send Himchan hints to not over react. “You do kind of look like her though” Zelo popped his head up from the other the side of the bed and scratched his curly ramen hair.

“All you need, is thoughs nerdy glasses she wears and your hair up and you could probably be her twin” Zelo added, I looked at Himchan and I could see he was thinking carefully about what to say next. “A-ah, I’m gonna go cook breakfast” I quickly ran out of the room and shut the door behind me. I leaned against the wall near the stair case and sighed heavily. “What’s wrong with you”

I jumped back in shock and saw YoungJae leaning against the stair case. My heart started to speed its beat up. “I don’t know how I’m going to get to school without the others finding out I’m Mi Young” I whispered. “Why don’t you want them to know” he asked carelessly. “Because it’s nice knowing, not everyone knows about my past” I could feel myself getting frustrated with myself and YoungJae. “But why though, I mean there has to a better reason than that” he nagged. I let out a frustrated groan.

“No there isn’t, it may seem stupid to you but it is important to me. So I would appreciate it if you kept your mouth shut” I coldly snapped. He didn’t seem so shocked by my spas. “I’ll keep my mouth shut if you keep your little relationship with Yong Guk hyung to your own private times” He walked towards Himchans bedroom leaving me shocked by his cold comeback. “Yah” I screamed in frustration. He slowly turned back and faced me. “Why are you being like this, this isn’t the real you. You have good manners and…and you are nice and…and not…like this” I stuttered trying to think of what to say. He walked closer to me with an amused smile on his face. “I only have manners towards people who deserve it, and that goes for the nice thing too”

My jaw dropped and I felt my heart drop into a black hole. He let out a soft scoff and walked into Himchans room leaving me alone in the hallway. I didn’t know what to do at this point; I leaned against the wall again and wrapped my arms around my legs pulling them up to my chest. I squeezed my eyes shut and buried my face into my knees hoping this was another bad dream and Himchan was going to wake me up and everything was going to be normal. But I knew that wasn’t the reality I was going to get. I heard footsteps and I quickly ran into my room and watched the 6 blondes walk out of Himchans room.

They walked down stairs and I heard their confused murmurs. “I thought noona was going to cook breakfast” I heard them all sigh and then someone suggested they go buy breakfast instead. They all agreed and the door slammed shut. I shut my door and removed the towel from my head letting my hair fall to my shoulders. I changed my outfit and grabbed my glasses and instead of putting my hair in my usual bun I left it in a side ponytail.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YoungJaes POV:

We walked to the coffee shop and ordered six coffees and some food. I couldn’t help but feel angry at myself for treating Mi Young like that. I just got so angry seeing her with Yong Guk hyung I didn’t know what else to do but ignore her or be cold. My mouth tasted like vinegar after the things I had said to Mi Young this morning a good coffee ought to wash it away. “Hyung I thought you liked Mi Young” Jong Up blurted out.

Yong Guk chuckled and nodded taking a sip of his coffee. “Ne but there’s something about Kimmi that is really capturing” I kept out of the conversation by looking out the window and watching everyone walk by, but still listened to what everyone had to say. “Yah, she’s my baby sister if you hurt her I hurt you whether your my hyung or not” Himchan said trying to seem threatening but came out sarcastically. They all just chuckled.

‘Himchan may seem sarcastic but if Yong Guk hurts Kimmi I won’t hesitate to do something’ “what was that YoungJae” I looked away from the window and their eyes were on me “oh nothing, just mumbling to myself” I innocently chuckled then went back to looking out the window. They all shrugged and then we decided to head to school.
We got to class and the bell just rang, it was probably the earliest we had been to school for a while. We all sat in our normal seats and Hara flirted with Himchan from across the room. I looked back at Yong Guk and saw Mi Young wasn’t here yet. I watched the teacher walk in and I began to worry she wasn’t here because of me. “Annyeong class please copy this down” the teacher began writing on the board and I just watched the door waiting for Mi Young to come in…but she didn’t. I looked out the window and still saw no sign of her.

I tried to distract myself by copying down the board work. After about 20 minute the door slowly opened and in walked Mi Young constantly bowing and apologizing for being late. The teacher marked her down present and she quickly sat in her seat. I felt my mood brighten knowing she was here, but I still tried to seem angry her as much as I hated it, I had to keep like this.
- - - - - - - - -

At lunch I secretly watched Mi Young and JunMi chat away from the other side of the cafeteria. She would occasionally look my way and I would just look down at my food. “Hyung can we go over to their table” Zelo tugged on my arm and pointed over to Mi Young and JunMi; “Waeyo” I asked while stabbing my salad leaves.

“Because…Please can we just go” he nagged I sighed. “Aniya” Zelo pouted and sunk into his chair. “Come on Zelo, I’ll go over with you” Yong Guk chuckled. My head shot up and I watched them leave. Zelo bubbled with happiness and Yong Guk walked coolly. I should have gone, I mentally slapped myself. I watched Yong Guk smoothly charm Mi Young and Zelo try to charm JunMi. I tried felt myself getting angry and I stabbed a cherry tomato and got out of my seat and stormed out of the cafeteria.

I knew people were watching me but I could care less. I walked down the not so crowded halls and headed to the music block. I slammed the door behind me and I was alone with my thoughts. I sat down on a chair and grabbed a guitar. I then got out my lyrics notebook from my bag I placed it on the seat next to me and started playing the chords I wrote. ‘Without anyone knowing, 'I love you. Without anyone knowing, I think of you. It's a love that only you and I know in this world. All day, I remember you. All day, I love you’ I sang the lyrics I had written. I heard footsteps and whispers so I quickly shoved my note book back into my bag and just kept playing the guitar. The whispers finally disappeared and I began to sing again. ‘Still, I only love you. Still, I only think of you. It will never change forever, the love of you and I. I love you more than myself. I think of you more than myself. No one needs to know, if only I have you, I can live’ the bell rang and I quickly put the guitar back and turned the lights off and left the music room. I walked to my last class thinking of my lyrics and what the title could be for it. Then it clicked “Secret love” I whispered to myself with a smile.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another update <3 oh YoungJae without manners what is wrong T.T ha ha I know secret love is about a girl and a guy dating secretly but lets just pretend that its about a guy secretly liking a girl ;D 
Enjoy these gifs...

Baekho and Aron cas just doing the dougie they can teach me how to dougie (LOL)

poor seungie getting punched by DooJoon ^^ i swear Doojoon always hits s first Kikwang on MTV B2ST and now this Aigoo... kekeke <3 my beastly boys :D

and now the maknae is even doing it LOL

mihyuk: i'm a squirrel ^^

And lastly to all my awesome subscribers and readers i give you my love through Eunkwang and Minhyuk <3