trust issues

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OSmITtaX3o 

Song of the chap...After School-Shampoo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV:

“Family meeting” I looked at Himchan and the others. I stood up from the couch and moved to the dining table. Himchan sat down next to me and just before I could start talking the rest of BAP sat down. “What are you doing” I looked at them all confused. “You said family meeting noona, are we not close enough to consider each other as family” Zelo blinked at me with innocence, I shook my head and chuckled.

“Fine, blood related family meeting…So that just means me and Himchan araso” They all nodded and then slowly moved back into the lounge. Once they left I turned back to Himchan who was making funny noises with his mouth. I cleared my throat and he looked at me and stopped making the noises, “so can they stay here” he asked with a cheesy smile. “I mean it’s not like I don’t want them to, but how am I going to get to school without them finding out I’m Mi Young” He tapped his chin and thought about it. “Hmm… maybe you should just tell them” I smacked his shoulder and he pouted. “Or not, gosh” I rested my head on the table and sighed.

“Maybe I should just tell them” Himchan looked at me in shock. “Yah you had to agree with me after you hit me” I poked my tongue at him and stood and walked back into the lounge. “Yah, you can all stay here but I need to tell you something important first” I looked at Himchan who sat next to YoungJae; I smiled at both of them. I took in a deep breath still deciding whether to tell them or not. “I need to tell you something important” I repeated, I never realised how hard it was going to be. “Noona what is it” Jong Up asked sounding impatient. “You don’t have to do this” I looked up at Himchan but he pointed to YoungJae I looked at him surprised. “Yah, I have to or things are just going to be hard” I looked towards the others and smiled. “You probably won’t believe me but, I. Am. M-“

“Making our beds tonight” Himchan stood up and cut off the attention from Kimmi. She looked at him and shook her head. “Ani, ani, ani, I am M-““Making our beds tonight” Himchan gave me the ‘play along’ look. “Jinja, Yah you are so sweet. First you let us live here and now you are making our beds for us” Zelo cheered. The guys all high fived each other while Himchan and YoungJae followed me into the kitchen. “Yah, I was about to tell them” I scolded them both. “Kimmi-ah you don’t need to, we will work around the morning’s together araso” YoungJae smiled and I felt myself blushing. Himchan looked at the both of us.

“What’s going on…wait are you two together” Himchan yelled, my eyes bulged and my jaw dropped. I shook my head furiously as my cheeks were probably as red as a tomato. “Aish, why am I related to a loud mouth” I cursed under my breath not even daring to look up to see YoungJaes expression knowing it would either make me blush more or make my heart sink. “Oh come on, I was just kidding. Aish loosen up.” Himchan wrapped an arm around my neck and rubbed my head making my hair frizz. I scolded him coldly. He let go of me and chuckled, I looked up at YoungJae who was laughing to. I awkwardly laughed with them, then Dae Hyun walked in. “What are you laughing at” I turned around and saw his eyes widen. “Oh, Kimmi-ah why are you so red” I stopped laughing, but YoungJae and Himchan laughed louder.

I pushed past Dae Hyun and ran to the basement to get away from those babos and to get the spare blankets for the boys. I pulled the thin string, and the single light bulb hanging from the roof flickered on. I moved a few old boxes to get to the blankets; they were sitting on a large brown cabinet. I tried reaching them but I was too short. I tried jumping but it was still no use. I looked around to find something to stand on; I saw a small stool in the corner so I quickly grabbed it. I stepped onto the stool and reached for the blankets but I was still too short.

“Aish why did I have to get the short genes” I found a chair and pushed it against the cabinet and then I placed the stool on top. I finally got the blankets but their weight was too much I felt myself falling backwards. I went to scream as I fell against the hard cold floor but the floor seemed rather soft and warm. I opened my eyes to see Yong Guk smirking at me. “You know, you are really clumsy” I nervously laughed as he put me down. I picked up the blankets and quickly walked towards the stairs. I took the first few steps fine but then I lost my balance again. I felt a hand on my back and Yong Guk held me until I was balanced again.

He took some of the blankets making things a lot easier. “You’re welcome” He said while speeding up the stairs I followed after him and kicked the door shut behind me. I walked into the spare room to find 4 mattress’s on the ground around the double bed. I chucked the blankets down and looked next to the window to see 5 big bags. I turned and saw Yong Guk placing the other blankets on the bed. “Yah, were you guys expecting me to say yes” He looked at the bags and chuckled. “I guess so” I rolled my eyes and made him help me make the beds. “So…have you talked to Mi Young recently” I looked finished tucking in the sheet and leaned on the mattress.

“Aniya, waeyo” Yong Guk looked at me and shook his head. “It doesn’t matter” I became curious now because he didn’t seem to be joking around. “Yah tell me” I nagged he rolled his eyes and sat on the bed; I sat next to him and crossed my legs. “Well…It’s just, I don’t know. There’s something about her that’s different from other girls” “Do you like Mi Young” I blurted out he threw his hand over my mouth and shushed me. “Yah I never said that and so what if I did” i looked at him sincerely and pinched his cheek. “Aw~” I wanted to ask what he liked about her, me, us but I didn’t really want to know. He rolled eyes and pushed my hand away lightly. “What do you like about her” I asked anyway. “She doesn’t cling to me like other girls do, she is smart, she is cute when she sleeps in class, she is quiet and she doesn’t seem the slightest bit interested about being popular or what people think of her. She is just normal”

I felt a smile grow on my face. “Wow~ I don’t think I’ve ever heard you say something so nice about anyone before…you must really like her” I felt my heart pound against my chest but in a hurtful way. If only he knew he was talking to Mi Young right now. “But the other thing is she is so mysterious, I mean i don’t know anything about her, and when I ask people about her they tell me things I already know, I even asked Zelo to follow her home but he said he lost track of her” I quietly giggled to myself remembering the feeling of someone following me. “What do you think I should do” He looked up at me with frustration in his eyes, I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know” I whispered, he sighed and then ran his fingers through his hair.

“Well at least tell me something I don’t know about Mi Young, Anything” I thought about it for a while, something that wasn’t going to give him any ideas. “She can sing” His eyes lit up and he grinned. “Jinja, is she good?” I nodded slowly. Things became silent and I was about to get up and leave. “Do you think I should ask her out” My eyes bulged and I wanted to shake my head but I didn’t want to seem jealous even though he would be asking me out. “Ah, do what your heart thinks” I said trying to seem wise, I quickly got up and walked towards the door, but Yong Guk beat me to it and he blocked my way. “Do you want me to ask her out” I shrugged my shoulders and tried pushing past him but he wouldn’t budge. “Yah seriously move” I went to hit his arm but he grabbed my wrist. He then looked at my hand and saw Dae Woon’s name written on my hand.

He examined it and saw all the hearts and then he noticed the ‘R.I.P’ and his eyes shot to me. “Who is Dae Woon” I looked away and covered up the writing with my other hand. “No one you need to know about” I tried pushing past him again but he still didn’t move. “Why do you always hide things from me, I mean I just told you a lot of stuff that not even the guys know, so why can’t you share something with me” I felt my body tense and I ripped my hand out of his grip. “Because you trust me” I coldly stated. “And you don’t trust me” I didn’t answer and stormed out of the room. “Yah” I was spun around by a tug on my arm and I slammed into Yong Guks chest. I took a small step back and looked down at our feet. Yong Guk sighed in frustration.

“Don’t you get sick of bottling all these secrets up” I looked up at him and I could tell he was getting pissed. I swallowed hard and cleared my throat. “Mianhae, for keeping my life a mystery but I prefer it that way” I took a few more steps away from him and quickly ran into the lounge where the rest of BAP were. “Noona, we are out of nice food can we go shopping” I looked at Jong Up and smiled. “Ne tomorrow araso” “I want to come” Zelo yelled, I rolled my eyes and patted his head. “Of course Zelo-ah” At that moment Yong Guk walked in trying to hide his frustration. “Come on guys we better head to bed, we have school tomorrow”

All the guys got up and followed him the room. “Good night noona” Zelo bowed I smiled and he walked out. I looked at the writing on my hand and smiled at it. “You miss him huh?” I looked at Himchan and smiled, “Ne, he probably thinks I’m crazy letting 5 other boys live with me” I chuckled Himchan rolled his eyes.

Yong Guks POV:

“You miss him huh?” I was about to go back into the lounge to say good night so I wouldn’t seem rude but then I heard her and Himchan talking so I decided to listen in. “Ne, he probably thinks I’m crazy letting 5 other boys live with me” she chuckled. What did she mean he would she was crazy? Who is this guy? “He probably thinks you’re crazy full stop” Himchan laughed and then I’m pretty sure she slapped him because he moaned in pain. “Yah and to think he looked up to you” she sighed. He looked up to Himchan, so he must have been younger than him, was he their cousin or something? “Yah, do you think he would be scared of Yong Guk Hyung” Himchan chuckled.

I was shocked by what he had said, I cursed under my breath. “I’m gonna get you back for that Kim Himchan” I whispered. “Ani~” Kimmi nagged. “What would you do if it was me who…who died instead of him” she asked becoming serious; I was now determined to find out more about Dae Woon and Kimmi. “I don’t know…and I don’t want to think about it” Himchan seemed a bit timid about the subject. I wonder what happened. “Would you go live with umma and appa” she asked innocently, I smiled to myself. “I told you I don’t want to think about it” Himchan coldly said.

“Oppa, I’m just asking, I mean don’t you ever wonder if it was me” Kimmi’s voice started to crack as if she was about to cry. “Look Mi Young-ah I don’t want to think about it because I thank god every day that it wasn’t you that died, I know it seems selfish of me to say that but I don’t know what I would do if you died okay” As Himchan snapped I blanked out as the first few words replayed in my head. ‘Look Mi Young-ah’ ‘Mi Young-ah’ ‘Mi Young-ah’ my jaw dropped and everything finally fell into place.

Why I never saw Kimmi around or why she wouldn’t tell me what school she went to. Why she wouldn’t tell me whether to ask Mi Young out or not, why she always changed into different clothes after school. But why would she go through the trouble of pretending to be 2 different people. And I told her all that stuff and I trusted Kimmi. “Yong Guk-ssi, how long have you been sitting there for” Kimmi looked down at me worried her eyes slightly red. I stood up furious I gave her a cold look and then Himchan walked out and stood behind her. “Hyung, what are you doing? Why do you look so mad?” They both looked at me confused. Kimmi placed a hand on my arm but I smacked it away, she gripped her wrist and winced. “I can’t believe I trusted you…and you” I pointed to Himchan.

“When were you planning on telling us the truth” Himchan took a step back. “Yah back off” Mi Young stood in front of Himchan and pushed me back. “And you…I trusted you” I rolled my eyes pissed off at myself for not noticing this earlier. “What are you talking about” I looked at them coldly. “Don’t play dumb with me Kim Mi Young. Oh wait should I call you by Kimmi” Both them were shocked. “Yeah I know about your little secret now” “Yong Guk you don’t understand” Mi Young whispered under her breath. “Oh really, I understand that I trusted you with things I never even told my mates and then I find out you’ve been lying to me the whole time we’ve known each other” I scoffed and walked back to the room where the others were now looking out the door.

“Yah hyung what’s going on” Dae Hyun asked curiously I pushed passed them all “Why don’t you go ask Kimmi or should I say Mi Young” I growled then jumped into bed and plugged my iPod in and turned it up full volume blocking out everyone and everything. I clenched my hand into a tight fist. ‘How could I trust her, I really liked her and now I made a fool of myself in front of her’

Mi Young’s POV:

“Noona” I looked at Zelo who looked upset, I shook my head and fell to my knees. “Why is this happening” I sobbed, I felt the guys crowd around me. “Is it true, what hyung said? That you’re Mi Young” Dae Hyun whispered. I looked at the ground and saw my tears forming a wet spot on the carpet I slowly nodded my head. “I’m so sorry, I-I didn’t want you to find out yet” I bit my lip hard, wishing Dae Woon was here to make things better.

“Why did you do it” Dae Hyun crouched down next to me and so did the others. I shook my head furiously “I didn’t want you to know” I sobbed. “Waeyo” Jong Up asked patting my back. I sat on the ground and looked at them all my vision slightly blurry from the over whelms of tears. “Because you were the only people besides the freshman who didn’t know about what happened” Himchan pulled me to my feet and hugged me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

“What do you mean? What happened noona” I shook my head trying to forget the memories of that horrible night. “Look just forget it okay, I’ll explain tomorrow” Himchan said while taking me upstairs. I looked back at them and they all just walked back into their room. I looked at Himchan and pouted. “Will Yong Guk ever forgive me” Himchan didn’t answer and kept walking to my room. I sat on my bed and he pulled the blankets up to my neck. “Don’t worry about anything araso, I will try and sort things out in the morning, so just go on with your normal morning things okay” He looked at me seriously and I just nodded and sunk into the blankets.

“He should be cooled down by the morning, but stay clear of him” He kissed my forehead and went into his own room. I faced the window and looked at the stars. “Dae Woon-ah, why is life so complicated without you” I pouted and slowly dozed off into a deep sleep. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short chap soz guys...I really wanted to update this fic because i am now going to be a little more concentrated on my other fic because i have poor readers waiting for a new chap T.T i promise as soon as i have at least 2 or 3 chaps up on that one i will update this one <3 you all hope you enjoy ~ and feel free to tell me what you think and honest opinions even if there bad i will try and fix :)