Heels

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgrB2KBZws4&ob=av2e 
2PM-HANDS UP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

“Cheers” Yong Guk yelled over the blasting music of the club as we all clunk our glasses together. They all sculled their drink down no sweat but I slowly took a sip and scrunched up my face as the sour and unfamiliar alcoholic flavours invaded my mouth. I put the drink down on the counter and tried my best to forgetting the taste. I looked around the club where everyone was dancing and having a good time, there were people different shapes and sizes. I looked down at what I was wearing and tried to pull my shorts up and my top down to cover up my exposed stomach, but then my shorts were extremely short so it was a fail. I sighed at the memory of the torture Yong Guk oppa put me through earlier.

-Flashback-

“Kim Mi Young if you don’t walk out of that bathroom in something decent I am going to dress you myself” Yong Guk yelled from the bottom of the staircase, I bit my nails nervously examining myself in the mirror hoping he would accept this outfit. I sighed heavily and bit my lip then slowly walked out of the bathroom and towards the edge of the stairs. I looked down at the guys and Yong Guk looked disappointed, YoungJae gave me a sympathetic look and the rest were just giggling. I scolded them all and crossed my arms over my chest and turned my back to them. I heard Yong Guk storming up the stairs, I tried hard not to show my fear when he grabbed me by the waist and spun me around to face him. “No offence…actually no lets add some offence…but I think my own grandmother dresses better than this” I smiled innocently trying to find a sarcastic look in his expression but there was none. “But oppa, I feel comfortable in this” I said while tugging on the baggy jumper. “It’s not about feeling comfortable…it’s about making you…AND US look good” he half smiled and me and I pouted. “I don’t care” I muttered under my breath. “What was that?” he asked while cupping his ear and leaning closer to me, I looked down and repeated myself “I-I don’t care” I stuttered, he chuckled and then looked back at the others. I looked over his shoulders and looked at Himchan for help but he just shrugged my shoulders and patted YoungJaes shoulder. I looked at YoungJae and he looked like he was about to run up the stairs and save me from Yong Guk, a smile started to grow on my face but then turned into a frown just as quickly as I watched YoungJae slowly step back and look down, my jaw fell open and Yong Guk chuckled. He picked me up by the hips and threw me over his shoulder. “Yah put me down” I yelled while hitting his back. “Oppa~” I looked at the stairs waiting for YoungJae to run up and save me but before I knew it the door was slammed behind us. Yong Guk chucked me on the bed and made me stay while he searched through my clothes. “Put these on…with this” Yong Guk chucked a pair of short shorts I had bought for summer a few years back because we were going to Australia and my parents said it was very hot there, he then chucked and laced crop top, I looked at the clothes then looked back at Yong Guk like he had lost his mind. “If you don’t, I help you” he sternly said, I quickly grabbed the clothes and stumbled to my feet, we stood there staring at each other for a little while before I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Yah turn around” I coldly said, he shook his head then faced the wall and I quickly changed while watching him in case he took sneak peeks.
“Finished” Yong Guk slowly turned around and a smile grew wide on his face, he walked closer to me and led me over to my mirror he stood behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders, “See you look much better now” he smiled I looked at my exposed stomach and tried pulling the top down but he slapped my hands away “ouch” I pouted while rubbing my stinging hand, he pulled my hair back a little bit and smiled. “Now we just need to chuck you in some heels and you’ll be ready to go” I pushed him back and shook my head furiously “Aniya! I am dresses like a tramp the last thing I need is to wear heels; I still have blisters from the dance. I am wearing my converses” I grabbed my socks and slipped them on, I crawled over to my wardrobe but I was stopped by Yong Guk. “Yah move” I said bluntly, he crouched down next to me and chuckled “Your wearing heels” he said calmly, I laughed it off and tried to move past him “no I’m not” he began laughing and grabbed my wrist before I could reach my shoes “Yes you are” he laughed loudly then gave me a very stern look, I ripped my wrist out of his grip and pushed him back making him lose balance and stumble to the ground, I quickly grabbed my converses and stood up and looked down at him with a successful smile “Yes. I am” I stepped over him and walked towards my bed but Yong Guk grabbed my ankle making me trip and fall onto my bed and onto the floor. He crawled over and grabbed the shoes from me and laughed “These aren’t heels” he smiled I sat up and pounced at him he threw the shoes across the room making them hit the door with a loud thud. We both looked at each other then back at the shoes, he pushed me back and ran towards the shoes but I quickly jumped on him and pulled him back. We both scrambled for the shoes as if it was the only way out of a death trap.
- - -
-what YoungJae heard-

I heard a lot of bickering over something but I couldn’t hear the exact words, and then moments later there was a huge bang on the door. I looked at Himchan and we both had a concerned look on our faces, there was another bang and I sped up and sprinted up the stairs to hear what was going on. “Yah I am not wearing them” Mi Young yelled “Yes, you are” Yong Guk growled in his deep voice. I pressed my ear against the door trying to make out what they were arguing about. “Humph, Y-yah get off me y-your too heavy” Yong Guk groaned in pain. “Yah am not that heavy” I chuckled to myself at Mi Young’s comment, “Yah” she screamed, Yong Guk chuckled and then I heard him running? “Yah, that’s not fair” I could just imagine Mi Young pouting her cute pout, I felt myself smiling like silly. “Woah” Yong Guk yelled and then there was another bang “Yah stop throwing those you’re going to…” there was a loud shattering sound “break something” Yong Guk finished his sentence. Things became too quiet and I started to get nervous so I decided to knock on the door. “Is everything okay” I asked while lightly tapping the door. “Oppa” I heard Mi Young yell the door swung open and I was embraced by Mi Young, I looked over her shoulder at Yong Guk who was trying to hide the mess they made, Mi Young pulled away and I noticed what she was wearing. My eyes widened and I couldn’t stop staring. “Wow~” was all I could manage to say without saying something I was going to regret. I blinked a few times making sure what I was seeing wasn’t one of those dreams when everything I want comes true. “See ‘wow’ is another way of saying ‘damn baby you look hot’” Yong Guk chuckled Mi Young and I both scolded him and I felt myself blush but she was too. I rolled my eyes and smiled at Mi Young “I see your belly button” I giggled while poking her tummy, she burst out laughing and hid her stomach, “oppa” she whined I walked past her and over to Yong Guk hyung and looked at the heels he was holding in his hands. “Are you expecting her to wear those” I asked shocked, he nodded with a grin on his face. “Yah first you make her wear revealing clothes to a night club, which will be filled with e guys and what if it gets too cold she could freeze to death or catch a cold or die! And then you expect her to wear thoughs heels which will make it hard for her to walk in and her feet my get sore and then it will be your responsibility to carry her if she moans and if she gets cold and gets sick it will be on your hands” I took some deep breaths then stared at him and waited for his response, he looked at me confused still processing my words then he sighed. “Fine, she doesn’t have to wear the heals but she’s keeping the outfit araso, now hurry up and get your shoes  we’re leaving soon” Yong Guk ordered and then left the room, I looked at Mi Young and she smiled at me I smiled back and gave her, her shoes. “Gomawo oppa” she whispered while pecking my lips. I grabbed her jacket and we headed down stairs.

-Flash back ends-

Mi Young’s POV:

“Hey can I get 2 beers” I looked to my right and saw a guy with black hair and he had his bangs spiked up, he was wearing a black hoodie with the ‘infinite’ sign on it. He looked me up and down and smiled at me, but it wasn’t one of those ‘how you doing’ smiles it was sweet and nice. I turned back on my seat and sipped my drink, I looked around for the guys but they were nowhere to be seen, I sighed heavily and started stirring the ice around in my glass. “A girl like you shouldn’t be in a club like this alone” I turned back to see the guy was sitting next to me, I let out a nervous laugh and shook my head “My brother and his friends are here too” I smiled, the guys nodded and then held out his hand for me to shake it. “I’m Sunggyu”

I took his hand and shook it “Mi Young” I said with a smile, he let go of my hand and leaned on the counter. “So how old are you” he asked calmly, I gave him a weird look, deciding whether I tell him the truth or not. I didn’t know how long I didn’t answer for until he looked up at me and laughed. “I mean, it’s just you look about the same age as my sister” I nodded my head then laughed “I’m 17” he gulped down his drink and wiped his bottom lip with his thumb. “Hyung” I looked over Sunggyu’s shoulder to see a blonde boy walking towards our table. “Hyung, where are our dr…whose she?” the guy nodded his head at me and examined me intently.

Sunggyu chuckled “Mi Young this is Dong Woo, Dong Woo this is Mi Young” Dong Woo smiled at me half-heartedly “Hyung, should she be knowing our names” Dong Woo whispered rather loudly but I pretended to not hear. “Just drop it araso” Sunggyu patted his shoulder. “Woah~ can I look at that” Dong Woo grabbed my hand and examined the charmed bracelet my umma had given me last year. “Yah get your hands off her”

I felt myself being yanked back and I was embraced in Yong Guks arms. “Woah~ calm down dude, don’t want to start a scene” Dong Woo said cheekily. Himchan scolded him then turned to me and checked my body. “Yah are you okay, did they hurt you at all” I pushed his hands away and in annoyance and shook my head while glancing over at Sunggyu. He smiled at me “Is this your brother Mi Young-ah” Sunggyu asked while looking Himchan up and down. Yong Guk pushed me behind him and stepped forward in front of Himchan.

And then five other guys appeared mysteriously behind Sunggyu with the same hoodie as him all with their hoodies on. I felt someone’s hands on my waist and I looked back in fright but thankfully saw YoungJae he smiled at me then looked at me worriedly. “Back off Sunggyu” Yong Guk growled, I stepped forward and stood in front of Yong Guk. “Yah, y-you know them” I asked confused, Yong Guk nodded then I looked at Sunggyu. “We gonna play some baseball tonight hyung” one of the guys asked Sunggyu while swinging a baseball bat around.

“Not so fast Sungjong” Sunggyu chuckled, “Oh come on Yong Guk-ssi, we were just talking with Mi Young” Dong Woo cooed. Himchan stepped forward to punch him put Yong Guk slammed his hand on Himchans chest making him stop, I pushed Himchan back and stood between the two groups. “Oppa its true, we were just talking, we weren’t even talking that long” I begged “Please I don’t want anything bad to happen” I looked at them innocently and bit my lip. Yong Guk scolded Sunggyu then grabbed my wrist. “Let’s get out of here” He dragged me out the club and I looked back to see Dong Woo cheekily waving good bye to Himchan. “Himchan, Leave it” Yong Guk ordered, Himchan groaned then followed us all out.
- - -
The car ride home was quiet and awkward, Yong Guk didn’t speak at all and no one had the guts to cause they were scared to say the wrong thing. I shut the door behind me and said good night to the guys and kissed YoungJae goodnight before heading upstairs. Just as I was half way up Yong Guk called my name, “Mi Young-ah” I turned around and looked down at Yong Guk who was just one step down. “If you ever bump into them again I want you to ignore them and walk away araso” Yong Guk looked into my eyes sternly

“But waeyo” I pleaded he grabbed my wrist “Araso” he repeated without an explanation. I looked down and nodded then walked off to my room. It wasn’t that I wanted to see them again or I wanted to talk to them but I just really want to know why Yong Guk oppa doesn’t like Sunggyu and his friends. They seemed nice, except that Sungjong guy who was swinging the bat around. I sighed heavily and then changed back into my baggy jumper and tights and plopped into bed and snuggled under the covers. I shut my eyes and then remembered I had school tomorrow. I sighed loudly then my alarm for the morning. I some music and peacefully fell asleep, the thoughts of why Yong Guk and Sunggyu don’t particularly like each other. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ~ hope you all enjoy oh and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY SUNGGYU!!! please comment and tell me your thoughts :) <3 you all ! and expect a lot in the next few chapters O.O